Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
rgnhd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rgnhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recommendations in Mooresville?

I might be possibly getting a job in Mooresville and making a big move from Oklahoma city to there.
While I'm still ahead of the game and if I get the job offer I'm trying to gauge an idea of cost of living etc. Along with the area I should be looking at to move.

Anyone have any recommendations for the Mooresville area? I'd prefer to stay as close to there as possible and am mainly looking for an apartment or duplex to rent out, mostly to gauge the area before I actually try to buy a house.

Any specific area's to stay away from, etc.

Any feedback is greatly appreciate!
rgnhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2017, 12:27 PM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thomasville isn't far away. . . I always see job openings for Thomas Buses online. Check them out.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
rgnhd
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Thomasville isn't far away. . . I always see job openings for Thomas Buses online. Check them out.
Appreciate the input man but not really looking for jobs. If I get this job I'll be moving there but if I don't there's no reason for me to relocate out there.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #4
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sorry, missed that bit, (skimming while multi-tasking).
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Something to consider is that Mooresville is only about 20 square miles and pretty small in population as well. It is a lower-cost and overall safer ‘suburbs’ alternative to living in Charlotte from only like 30 minutes away. Speaking of the “suburbs” side of it, you’d have little to worry with as far as “where not to live” in my opinion. Not right smack dab in the middle of the highest concentration of NASCAR teams on the planet. Nothing much to worry about with cost and safety in Iredell. It’s Mecklenburg county that costs and might be out to kill you, lol.
Schools, like the rest of the state, leave a bit to be desired if you have kids.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:15 PM   #6
rgnhd
Leaky Injector

Phil, Thanks for the input. Glad to hear the suburbs aren't bad in that area. I'm 21, single, and no kids to worry about so schools aren't any bit of a concern. Andddd can't say too much about Oklahoma schools.. Lol
Old 05-17-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgnhd View Post
Phil, Thanks for the input. Glad to hear the suburbs aren't bad in that area. I'm 21, single, and no kids to worry about so schools aren't any bit of a concern. Andddd can't say too much about Oklahoma schools.. Lol
Mooresville IS the suburb, lol.
It consists basically of Lowe's and NASCAR.
And please don't call me Phil

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote