Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Comp Clutch stage 4 clutch

Redoing this post

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 04-06-2018 at 06:07 AM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Got the pics. Just need to copy and paste the link when I free up around lunch

Bump to the top in the mean time!
Old 03-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump this back up. Will grab pics as this is back up for sale
Old 03-16-2018, 06:59 AM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Edit...............

Old 03-16-2018, 09:25 AM   #5
yes im a newb with a 240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
yes im a newb with a 240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pics of the flywheel?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
yes im a newb with a 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #6
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Edit...............

Old 03-18-2018, 06:23 AM   #7
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump to the top
Old 03-19-2018, 12:36 AM   #8
ze12o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
ze12o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Good luck, ive been trying to unload mine for 50 and no one wants it
Old 03-19-2018, 05:28 AM   #9
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ze12o View Post
Good luck, ive been trying to unload mine for 50 and no one wants it
Your clutch is for a KA with stock (not worth any $$) flywheel. Market for a KA is.......paltry

I have a SR close to brand new Comp Stage 4 with lightweight flywheel.......

The two are not one in the same. But thanks for your bump

Bump
Old 03-19-2018, 06:21 AM   #10
ze12o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
ze12o is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
No disrespect intended my friend, the market just sucks in general. Sr isn't much of a hot thing anymore. Stock flywheel in my listing is pretty much free, the clutch i have hasnt seen much use either. My point is I see people on fb group that rather go with a ebay clutch than pick up a barely used quality clutch.

But anyways i dont want to turn your thread into a discussion so i'll leave it at that.

Glws and bump for a nice clutch
Old 03-19-2018, 06:29 AM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Fair statement

Book of faces is the death of us all lol. However, I get a fair amount more action there than I ever do here as of late. The last 20 of my 25 items listed sold on My-Face, so although I hate it for anything technical (and just in general), it sure does work for selling a host of items at a much faster pace
Old 03-20-2018, 06:06 AM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump. Negotiable.

Cheers!
Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump. Negotiable.

Cheers!
Old 03-25-2018, 06:06 AM   #14
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

350 shipped
Old 03-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #15
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

350 shipped! Lets do this
Old 03-28-2018, 05:52 AM   #16
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Old 04-02-2018, 06:01 AM   #17
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Old 04-04-2018, 06:06 AM   #18
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump to the top
Old 04-06-2018, 06:00 AM   #19
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump to the top