Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:04 AM   #31
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
A lot of people don't know about it and that makes it a tad bit cooler.
This. I looked for one for a week, found my more collage grille, and that ended that for me.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2017, 08:51 AM   #32
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This. I looked for one for a week, found my more collage grille, and that ended that for me.
I can't even find a picture of that grill. Mine I kinda found by chance. But I might pick up a second for shits and grins.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #33
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
All i can say is wow! this is top notch man!!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:51 AM   #34
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Pretty awesome. That red coupe was amazing... would love to find one like that. Keep up the good work.

PS- Might want to remove the photo of the turbo kit box with your address on it. Probably nothing to worry about, but I am paranoid haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #35
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This is amazing! It's really coming together...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:19 PM   #36
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Pretty awesome. That red coupe was amazing... would love to find one like that. Keep up the good work.

PS- Might want to remove the photo of the turbo kit box with your address on it. Probably nothing to worry about, but I am paranoid haha.
Thank you, I was planing on swapping the parts to it. But the turbo kit did not fit. The steering linkage was in the way of the wastegate. The only way to make it all work was to cut up the kit and modify it.

So a new chassis was the only way to go... I was bummed, it was a much cleaner car.

And the address, im not too worried about. its just where my mail is received. Car is nowhere near.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #37
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
This is amazing! It's really coming together...
thank you, its a work in progress

Old 06-05-2017, 02:13 AM   #38
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
I can't even find a picture of that grill. Mine I kinda found by chance. But I might pick up a second for shits and grins.
I had one lying around but my two-tone is tentatively for sale. Haven't added any parts to it :/
Old 06-05-2017, 07:07 AM   #39
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I love this so much, the attention to detail both inspires and motivates me to do more work to my car. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #40
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

I’ve been lacking on any updates... basically I’ve just been lazy and working and adulting.

Anyway I’ll update at some point today.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #41
astonmartian

Trader Rating: (1)
astonmartian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Amazing build man. Love the top notch parts and dedication over the years! Looking forward to seeing this on the road
astonmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #42
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Bump for the struggle and all the myspace selfies. Lookin good!
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #43
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Photobucket is being dumb. I’ll get on an actual comp tonight.

Old 04-30-2018, 02:23 AM   #44
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

PART 11

So my computer took a crap, and my Photobucket is being dumb. So bear with me a little bit. This update is from my phone. I’ll try and make it as bast I can.

First off this is when the car was first finished.

First thing needed is an alignment.

Alignment all done, so off for a little drive.

Loving the black Greddy gauges vs the white face.

So took the car out and got a nice wash, adjusted ride height. So far I must say I’m pretty happy.

I ended up finding something a little unique. I paid A little bit more than I like to admit. But I must say ties the interior together quite nicely.

Don’t mind my ghetto little speaker. A radio will come later on.

So please tell me what you think so far.

Last edited by Pblesh85; 04-30-2018 at 08:06 AM..
Old 04-30-2018, 04:04 AM   #45
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

PART 12

So this update is mostly just driving the car, changing wheels, daily life stuff, simple little things.

So wintertime hit and I happen to enjoy snowboarding. I also don’t feel the need to have to take my truck up the mountain. The car is a bit more fun to take and you get a few more looks.

Trip 1

Trip 2

Trip 3
-also my birthday

Snowball to the face as we selfie

So on to a few sets of wheels and some test fitting.

Hmmm... what’s the set of wheels on the ground ?

Advan rg2 17x9 +22 square
Falken 615 235/40

Also testing these, picked them up for $400 locally with tires.

So I drove around on the rg2’s for a while with not much done to the car.

HOWEVER....

I did happen to have some exciting things happened in my life. I bought my first house

3 bed
2.5 bath
2 car plus garage with a 10x10 addition
3200 sqft
On half an acre that has water on it.

Not the most crazy place or most extravagant. But it’s nice and I got a good deal.

I know it’s not car related but I’m a little excited for a couple things that I was able to now get.

A big hobby of mine is mixology

One of the requirements for the house was a room that is 18 1/2‘ x 14 1/2‘ (the minimum size required for a 9 foot pool table)

Last but not least, something that I wish I discovered when I was younger. I fell in love with climbing about 2.5 years ago. This I happened to build myself.

90° slab, left
30° to 90° top, center section
15° with crack, right

Wall goes up to 14ft

Anyway, some time past by...

I drove the car as my daily most of the time. Then, long story short. Hit a giant pothole on the freeway & punctured my tire. I threw my spare tire on and drove home, and notice that I happen to have some rubbing going on.

After some investigation this is what I find.

Yay, broken traction rod.

Well I called up gktech and bought replacements. I had to buy the v5(mine are v4). So I end up replacing both sides Because I’m OCD.

And since one of my tires was done for...

The r33 Gtr wheels go on

Well now we’re all pretty much caught up. The car is running fine minus electrical draw that I’m trying to track down.

Things to change on the car very soon:

-suspension changes(new coils)
-new wheel build
-battery to trunk so I can run a big battery again instead of a crappy race battery.
-seats.

So I hope that the car is to some of your liking. Your feedback is welcome.

Also the car will be tracked some point this year.

Old 05-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #46
ParkerVX

Trader Rating: (0)
ParkerVX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fuck yea. such a sick story and build. Sick to see someone from the Tacoma area also!
ParkerVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #47
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Thank you, I’ll have more updates soon.

I have a few parts waiting to go on. One or two pretty rare.

Are you in Tacoma or just from there ?

Old 05-02-2018, 09:18 PM   #48
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This car looks fantastic. Absolutely love the interior. Those pictures in the snow are sooooo cool.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 08:09 AM   #49
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
You driving that car in the snow offended me.

Thanks Obama!
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:25 AM   #50
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
You driving that car in the snow offended me.

Thanks Obama!
That’s ok, grip royal steering wheels, street faction wings, vinyl wrap cars, and the general state of most s chassis/people who own them offend me...

Old 05-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #51
codyzsilvia
Zilvia Member

codyzsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of the most fun I have ever had driving my Silvia daily has been in the snow... glad to see someone else driving it no matter the weather!!
Old 05-03-2018, 11:47 AM   #52
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Would like to see more pictures of the house. Car looks good, too!
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #53
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Simple and tasteful. Love me a well executed two tone
Old 05-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #54
Po_31
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
Po_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura aboutPo_31 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
great builds
if you ever decided to sell the r33 wheels i would be very interested in buying them.
Po_31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 04:28 PM   #55
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
The chrome wheels make the car

Classy colors and chrome are a okay in ny books
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 02:17 AM   #56
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
Would like to see more pictures of the house. Car looks good, too!
Can’t tell if your being serious...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:18 AM   #57
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

As far as r33 wheels, they will not be sold.

However the rg2’s are for sale.

I do appreciate all the kind words though.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:49 AM   #58
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Nice build! I'd be interested in the RG2's.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:10 AM   #59
qwerth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
qwerth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Very nice build! and beautiful home!
Old 05-12-2018, 05:06 AM   #60
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerth View Post
Very nice build! and beautiful home!
Thank you for the kind words.