Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 05:14 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Life is Better with Coffee & UAC's Cup Holders!

Life is Better with Coffee!
& UAC's CUP HOLDERS!

We have the perfect accessories to go with your favorite drinks!

S13 Console Box Cup Holder

Do you have an S13? Do you wish that Nissan had of included a cup holder with it? Well UAC has your fix. This cup holder features two cups that are 2 3/4" in diameter. The front cup is 2" deep while the rear come in at 3", taking full advantage of the given space in the center console. Just flip open the lid and drop our cup holder in place and you are good to go. Now you can enjoy your favorite drinks without having to get creative with where to put them.

Fits 89-94 240sx and all LHD S13 models

Price: $44.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

S13 Ash Tray Cup Holder

Do you wish your ash tray could magically turn into a cup holder? Well now it can with UAC's Ash Tray Cup Holder for your S13. Just pull out that ash tray and drop our cup holder in place. Now you have a convenient place to store your drink. It attaches with double sided tape for a secure fit and has a cup that is 2 3/4" in diameter and measures 2" deep. Fits all Left hand drive S13's

Fits 89-94 240sx and all LHD S13 models

Price: $34.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

S14 Front Cup Holder

Do you wish Nissan had of made a cup holder to fit in the pocket behind the shifter? Well you're dreams just came true! UAC is now offering a 2 3/4" diameter by 2" deep cup holder that fits just right. It drops in and attaches with 3m double sided tape for a secure fit all while maintaining a divided pocket in the rear. The pocket allows for access to the box and also doubles as a nice spot for your phone or whatever else you'd like to put there.

Fits 95-98 240sx LHD consoles with and without divider slot.

Price: $34.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

S14 Console Box Cup Holder

The S14 Console Box Cup Holder provides the most versatile cup space we offer for the S14. Jumbo drinks are no longer a problem with the stepped design of the front cup which measures 3 1/2" diameter at the top with a 2 3/4 lower section x 3" deep. There is also a rear cup measuring 2 3/4"diameter x 3" deep. Installation is easy, just open the box lid and set the holder in place. You're done! If you need the space, just pull it out and you're good to go.

Fits 95-98 240sx LHD consoles with and without divider slot.

Price: $44.99 + shipping & tax if applicable

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept Paypal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com

Last edited by UniqueAutoCreations; 05-07-2016 at 11:05 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2016, 08:55 AM   #2
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It's spelled 'Coffee'.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:06 AM   #3
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Thanks! Fixed it.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:55 AM   #4
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Where about in TX? Trying to see if I can pick one of these up personally during my next few business trips.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #5
inuyasha3466
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
inuyasha3466 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
First time I've seen your car since it was painted. So clean!
Old 05-09-2016, 06:17 PM   #6
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
Where about in TX? Trying to see if I can pick one of these up personally during my next few business trips.
We are located in the west part of Fort Worth, TX. Just PM me once you're headed my way and we'll work out the details then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha3466 View Post
First time I've seen your car since it was painted. So clean!
Thank you very much. It was A LOT of hard work but it was worth it in the end.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:49 PM   #7
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Perfect that works. Worst case scenario I will reach out to you and have my coworker pick one up next time she heads to ATX. Thanks and cheers!
Old 05-15-2016, 07:32 PM   #8
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
that's a lot of money for that kind of stuff man...