Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
**f/s 350Z blue Dupont chroma base paint**

still have it and its ready to be sprayed.... 1/2 gallon of nissans Daytona blue color code B17. Its chroma base tho, so itll look 100 times better then how the stock 350z blue looks

trade for parts or 130 shipped... paint cost me 192 dollars

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Will this be enough for 1 vehicle?
Old 06-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
a guy posted on my last for sale thread with this paint and said he did his with 1/2 a gallon.... this is straight paint. it hasnt been reduced at all, so im pretty sure its enough...

i just got my coupe painted minus the trunk and hood and it was just a little over a 1/4 gallon, so this should be enough
Old 06-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
if u still have this in a couple weeks i might take this off your hands
im borrowing my friends air compressor and spray gun after i get my swap done
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 06-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
I might buy this tomorrow.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

just let me know guys....if you have ANY parts youd like to trade me let me know as well...

its never been used, so its exactly 1/2 a gallon
Old 06-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

bump numero uno
Old 06-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #8
LowNismo17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
it should be enough as long as it covers well. Last time i used dupont it covered well so i don't see why it wouldn't do a S13 or s14
Old 06-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

thanks man, i wasnt sure... + rep
Old 06-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
driftordiemike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to beholddriftordiemike is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sick Ass Blue I Love It
Old 06-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

buy it lol........
Old 06-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #12
LetsKillKevy

LetsKillKevy is an unknown quantity at this point
Props on the color... I've got some of the same thing waiting to go on my hatch, and I must say it is absolutely gorgeous.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #13
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

thanks man............
Old 06-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
fuxsyou13
Leaky Injector

fuxsyou13 is a well-known jackass
half a gal is barely enough... you'll have to use quite a bit of clear so when you cut and buff (if any) you don't bring all the color off. not sabotaging your sale just shedding some light on the matter...
Old 06-29-2008, 11:08 PM   #15
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

this is straight paint.. a person can always use some reducer
Old 07-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #16
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 07-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #17
Sprayandprayz

Trader Rating: (3)
Sprayandprayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if this is straight dupont "chromabase" i believe the mix ratio is 1:1 so you mix with 1/2 gallon of your dupont reducer(temp correct) and wallah. is it enough for one a whole car? maybe a no jamb,outside only over white primer/sealer. depends on the person spraying too.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #18
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Right, you mix with temp-correct reducer at either 1:1 or 1:2 (look on the paint) and this will definitely be enough for a car, unless you're trying to cover neon orange or something.

Dope color too.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #19
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Right, you mix with temp-correct reducer at either 1:1 or 1:2 (look on the paint) and this will definitely be enough for a car, unless you're trying to cover neon orange or something.

Dope color too.

thanks for clearing everything up...wish i could have used it
Old 08-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #20
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftordiemike View Post
Sick Ass Blue I Love It
haha thankss
Old 08-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #21
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
beautiful color blue i have the same on my car *edit* someone should really buy this and be different than the color RED which is overplayed like a silvia front. This is a great color and looks hot
Old 08-01-2008, 06:20 PM   #22
pr0tus
Leaky Injector

pr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymorepr0tus is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuxsyou13 View Post
half a gal is barely enough... you'll have to use quite a bit of clear so when you cut and buff (if any) you don't bring all the color off.
what? this doesn't make sense.

I would be more comfortable with 3 quarts myself, you can stretch the paint but you might end up with stripes if you use less coats. It wouldn't hurt to get another quart, you can always spray some things under your hood if you have leftover paint (valvecover etc.) Its hard to guess how much paint you'll need, its always a surprise with how much you have left either way.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #23
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

true.............
Old 08-13-2008, 10:14 PM   #24
DriftNVa757
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (16)
DriftNVa757 is on the path to ruinDriftNVa757 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
ah same color on my car same exact paint! buy this stuff
Old 08-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #25
grips13
BANNED

grips13 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh.. it is a nice color.. wish he would have used it
Old 08-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #26
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Payment sent.

Ohhhh snapppp.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #27
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
oh damn..I just saw this ad. If the deals falls through, i'll take them!! my car needs some new paint!!!!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #28
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Erm, I don't see how the deal would fall through since I already sent payment.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread