Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone interested in a Plug and Play chassis Harness?

Awhile ago I helped a bit with my buddies hatch and he did his body harness. Granted his is more towards drifting and is fairly gutted. Since then I always had the idea to do up my own harness but basically as an "OE" replacement. Im not a crazy wiring expert but Im super anal about making sure things work 100% and done to a tee. With my car and his I've probably looked at the FSM diagram for little over 30 hours and made tons of notes of the whole cars wiring.

Not saying right now ill be 100% be producing them but I want to hear everyone opinions.

I could easily make one like his which is fairly straight forward with switch pannel, no power doors, no cluster for custom gauges which im sure anyone can do but if its possible to a almost PNP would people be interested in replacing there 25 Y.O chassis harness. I got a buddy with a shell and a normal single jingle so i'll see if I can work with him on something and go from there. Possibly do something with my car since its more "stock" and going for a oem clean look so i've got everything loaded up.

I know there are universal kits and even some chassis specific ones but they are pretty pricey. Without labor on my end, Im sure I can offer something a lot more affordable and got a idea to make it pretty straight forward to basically plug it in and go. Im sure with obd2 and s14s it be a little more complicated with how much of the factory electronics you want to keep.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links