Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #121
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
i only saw it in my sideview mirror, so couldnt get a glimpse of the tails..it was some white kid driving it. he was getting onto the belt pkway. it could be the same one..
could of been. there is a shop in coney island called exotic autobody or something like that and i've seen a few 240's over there and thats where i saw it.. by the way is your car black with a kouki wing?
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 08:44 AM   #122
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd ocx View Post
whoa!! form brooklyn to canada is like 6-7 hours.. if my girl still went to school up there i would of went..
yea i know its a bit far for some of you on here, but i figured i'd throw it up anyways
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #123
yanger1

Trader Rating: (0)
yanger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
dude us n.y.c guys should set up a meet somewhere!!!!!!!! im in queens but im willing to travel!!!!! any of u queens guys know where forest park is?? the band shell parking lot is a great place to set up a meet every now and then

I know exactly where the bandshell is. I am not too far from there. Well when something goes official that wouldnt be a bad spot. Like I said before though my car is taken apart for now but Id be down to go anyway.
yanger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #124
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
my car is gunmetal grey with no wing.. used to have a huge wing from previous owner, but i sold it.
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #125
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
dammit i just came back from toronto yesterday haha and it took me 14 hrs. not 6-7 from bklyn. even to the border took about 10-11 hrs.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #126
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
dammit i just came back from toronto yesterday haha and it took me 14 hrs. not 6-7 from bklyn. even to the border took about 10-11 hrs.
i meant from bk to buffalo. but my girl said canada was only like an hour away from buffalo.azain kings: guess not, lol.. but gunmetal grey is kinda hit though!
Old 05-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #127
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
canada IS only an hour away from buffalo but yea, its a far drive for most of you.... i'll have to post pics when i get back
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #128
marios13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
marios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
madd ocx
what color is ur 240? I used to live in Williamsburg too.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #129
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
any meet at ceasar's bay tonight?
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #130
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
What's good I can make that tonight.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #131
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
who's going to ceasars bay friday night? ill be there with my s13..
Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #132
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Who knows where I can get my fenders pulled in the NY area? Or wants to have a fender pull meet?
Old 06-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #133
whowutwut
Leaky Injector

whowutwut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to whowutwut
i have a fender roller from eastwood I can rent you, pm me if interested.
whowutwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #134
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

anyone know if that can work for the door? my passenger side door is dented in (previous owner prob tried to drift..)
Old 06-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #135
whowutwut
Leaky Injector

whowutwut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to whowutwut
No, you can't use a fender roller for the door.. it attaches to the hubs where the wheels go.. I think you need a dent puller or just take off the door panels and try to bang it out from the inside... although there is not much space to work with behind the panels either...
whowutwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #136
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

yeah i tried banging it out but i can hardly fit anything between the panels..and i tried using those rubber circle pullers but it broke trying to pull the dent up.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #137
bizarke
Leaky Injector

bizarke is an unknown quantity at this point
sr20det powered s14 in queens.
bizarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #138
silvia13t14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia13t14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silvia13t14
s13 turbo in queens anyone goin to hot import nights?
silvia13t14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #139
xpicer

xpicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xpicer
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia13t14 View Post
s13 turbo in queens anyone goin to hot import nights?
white s13 sr20det with blitz intercooler in NY
xpicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #140
nis-son
Leaky Injector

nis-son is making a name for him/her selfnis-son is making a name for him/her self
queens village ny 95 zenki sr swap
nis-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #141
allmotoref
Leaky Injector

allmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymoreallmotoref is not welcome here anymore
farrockaway queens
allmotoref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #142
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotoref View Post
farrockaway queens
i used to live in far rock a few years back.. thats not a place i want to revisit, lol..
Old 07-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #143
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
I couldn't find a NY check in thread using the search so I just threw this up because I hardly see any 240's in my area.

Flatbush Brooklyn 91 KA-T Coupe
there is a few in brooklyn im down in CIlol
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:27 AM   #144
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTalnOut View Post
there is a few in brooklyn im down in CIlol
i'm in in ci too! where in ci you at?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #145
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to twastheglow
Binghamton, NY here.
*mike*
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #146
upstate240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
upstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really niceupstate240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ROC CITY FOR THE WIN. i see a few 240s, when i first bought mine i saw a nice one in penfield, smiling at me with its fmic. then i see the occasional stock one
upstate240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #147
Rabbi010
Zilvia Member

Rabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the rough
Cedarhurst, Long Island. I have a maroon 240sx. I'm buying coils next week. Then I'm looking for q45 brake swap parts. :-D I've seen an all black 240 s13 hatch in lynbrook. It had a 3 inch exhaust, anybody know who it could be? I've seen it at "The Cup" a couple times.
Rabbi010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #148
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

JDMsosofreshS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to JDMsosofreshS13
wasup

jersey city nj jus sayin wasup.anyone from jersey in here? i have a 90 240 ka24e thats been sittin out for a lil while..thinkin about comin back in the game.
JDMsosofreshS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #149
twastheglow
Zilvia Member

twastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nicetwastheglow is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to twastheglow
Is there anyone in the Binghamton area?!?!
*mike*
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:20 PM   #150
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twastheglow View Post
Is there anyone in the Binghamton area?!?!
*mike*
hey hows your ka-t any luck?