Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:56 PM   #31
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you see your own car does that count?
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #32
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw a grey S13 hatch in Palo Alto lowered with exhaust in the parking lot of Circuit City.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:09 PM   #33
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I saw a tan s14 parked at a gym off of Montague expressway near the great mall.

And near san jo state a s14 with advan sa3r's and a s13 with koni rewinds or something parked near each other off of 3rd street.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #34
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Saw a purple S14 on 280S, fence pipes and kouki taillights were the only things I saw. I was gonna wave but never caught up... traffic was retarded.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 09:11 PM   #35
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Spotted a red hatch with a black hood,Ebay tails stained red,dumped, with an exhuast. This was on 242 then merged onto hwy 4.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 09:26 PM   #36
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i saw a blk coupe faded hood stockish on the dangerzone aka highway to heaven.

saw a red chuki fb with kouki tails close to 19th
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:14 PM   #37
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
blue fastback on hwy4 @ pittsburg/antioch. it was dropped, looked like it had coils on it
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 06:44 PM   #38
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
black, grey, some dark color sil-eighty with blacked out usdm tails on 880s yesterday around 5ish near the coliseum. some dude with a lady friend tryna take pics of the stadium.

red s14 kouki license plate 'HWD CA' i think this is the cool guy from norcal240sx.net. 880s today around 3pm.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #39
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
two fastbacks with kouki tails and a silver moss s14 kouki. you guys live in the apartments near the ranch 99 in fremont. whoo are you guys??

I AM LEGIT.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #40
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
gold s14 with s15 front on 19th ave in san francisco
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #41
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
i see that all the time
it's pretty fuckin ugly
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #42
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
i see that all the time
it's pretty fuckin ugly
Yes, I agree.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 AM   #43
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
i see that all the time
it's pretty fuckin ugly
That guy was in my math class.

haha.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #44
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
oh snaps, one of you spotted my whip.
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #45
240on430
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
oh snaps, one of you spotted my whip.
which would that be?
Old 09-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #46
240on430
Zilvia Member

I didn't spot anyone, but I think someone with a black 350z with gold 12 spoke wheels with a polished lips snapped a picture of my car in the little lucas sandwich shop parking lot yesterday.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #47
Apossiblehybrid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Apossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
two fastbacks with kouki tails and a silver moss s14 kouki. you guys live in the apartments near the ranch 99 in fremont. whoo are you guys??
are the fastbacks black and primer grey?
Apossiblehybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #48
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

maybe, not sure.

who's the orange s14.5 with gold wheels around the tri-city?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #49
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
9/25 HAYWARD:

1. white fastback with a "nismo" kit on kouki tails and exhaust @ gas station by southland mall. we exchanged nods and peace signs.

2. silver pignose fastback on some enkeis i think and kouki tails by depot road by all the junkyards

3. black fastback with bride seats i think (cant remember the rest, u were driving fast)

I was driving the red s13 coupe
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #50
240on430
Zilvia Member

just spotted a white hatch with grey sportmax 962(think they're called) wheels on san pedro rd in front of the new city toyota.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #51
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240on430 View Post
which would that be?
tinman spotted my silvia at my girls apartment. green coupe stock

oh yea. on the way home from skool just now spotted 3 fastbacks

1.darksilver/white right front fender goin down stevenson,look like he had it lowered on some spring/strut combo, n1 exhaust

2.maroon/red turnin off blacow bouncy ass rear suspension looked like it had only springs no struts. stock

3.white / goin down blacow couldn't tell how it really looked like. he was smashin.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #52
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
dang you got a real silvia?

i saw a white s13 with black or dark colored hood heading east on niles canyon about 5:40 today. i was on my bike.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #53
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

naw, i wish. i just like to refer it as my silvia
Old 09-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #54
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

wrong post deleted

Last edited by mrhamburgerr; 09-27-2007 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: delete!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #55
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

I ocassionally see a black S14 zenki with a FMIC white older guy driving it too bad I was at work driving a customer's car. See himin SF from time to time
Old 09-28-2007, 07:06 PM   #56
tweekgt4

tweekgt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownmotor View Post
Saw a grey S13 hatch wit kouki tail lights on 4th and Folsom in SF
Might be me, I work on Folsom.

http://www.brsf.net/cars/s13/paint/images/IMG_6252.jpg

http://www.brsf.net/cars/s13/paint/images/IMG_6254.jpg

I have a roof spoiler now...
tweekgt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #57
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweekgt4 View Post
nice all season 60's

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 11:19 PM   #58
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
white s13 with silvia front, heading south on redwood between castro valley boulevard and cvhs, around 4:15 or 4:30ish
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:36 PM   #59
masaz 180

masaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her selfmasaz 180 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to masaz 180
yea MARKYBOI was that you in the marron s13 with the silvia front end?? where were u headed 2?
Old 09-30-2007, 04:19 AM   #60
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

yeah that's the one i see it everytime i go down to golden muffler