Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 10:34 AM   #61
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Basketball has gotten too soft just like football its almost boring to watch, no defense is being played when games are getting over 100pts before 3rd quarter just 3's. I am glad they are scraping somewhat cause Harden is a shit talker and he gets away with a lot. The entire game there were some hard calls and charges on both teams. I absolutely hate Rondo however, once a Celtic forever one in my eyes. With that aside, spitting on another guy is not only horrible but definitely grounds for punches. Ingram shouldn't have ran back in the fight though. If this was back in the bad boy era with the bulls this would have just resulted in free throws and no one would have batted an eye.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #62
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Im good with that....^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNqYf03Qk0

Bad asses, high shorts and long socks even...
Old 10-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #63
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Shove the former MVP, square up on an official, then try to sucker punch the Player's Association's President...and only get suspended for 4 games? What?!
No Limit Brandon

On a side note, Jokic is a beast. Excited for these Nuggets. What a game yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #64
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
No Limit Brandon

On a side note, Jokic is a beast. Excited for these Nuggets. What a game yesterday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Anyone who handles the Warriors is good in my book. That was a nasty block, glad to see more players getting involved and not just the all-stars.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:39 AM   #65
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I am so glad that the Knicks are somewhat no longer the laughing stock of the NBA and that this title temporarily belongs to the Cavs

Watch me jinx it though and Knicks go back to being the dumb team that they are. They are pretty entertaining to watch though, win or lose.

xquizitditz
Old 11-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #66
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Yup, this young core is fun to watch. And lil Timmy is lighting it's up. Living up to his contract.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:11 AM   #67
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Melo to the knicks.?
Old 11-28-2018, 11:32 PM   #68
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

what's with this ISO knicks... whadup fiz?
Old 11-29-2018, 01:04 PM   #69
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Dennis Smith Jr. SUCKS. Ugh, all the basketbloggers love him but that dude is not good.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #70
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

ALSO:

Is this trade a win-win or does it only make sense to me,

Markelle Fultz for Frankie Smokes. (Nikitilina)

The Sixers need a lockdown perimeter defender which Frank is. NO ONE would be able to score against a line up of Frank, Butler, Simmons, Embiid and JJ. JJ is a clear weak link but there are just too many plus defenders for him to sink the ship.

The Knicks need to take shots on high upside dudes, which Markelle is. If Markelle can even get a mid-range j, imagine a pick & roll with he and KP. UNF. The length & athleticism of those two, Robinson & Knox? UNF.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #71
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Fultz is going to bust, he reminds me of D'angelo Russell.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:25 PM   #72
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
ALSO:

Is this trade a win-win or does it only make sense to me,

Markelle Fultz for Frankie Smokes. (Nikitilina)

The Sixers need a lockdown perimeter defender which Frank is. NO ONE would be able to score against a line up of Frank, Butler, Simmons, Embiid and JJ. JJ is a clear weak link but there are just too many plus defenders for him to sink the ship.

The Knicks need to take shots on high upside dudes, which Markelle is. If Markelle can even get a mid-range j, imagine a pick & roll with he and KP. UNF. The length & athleticism of those two, Robinson & Knox? UNF.

no thank you. i'd rather see frank developed. def has more up side.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:57 PM   #73
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My anti Drake bias is showing
but
What the FUCK, Milwaukee?!!?

And I write too!
Old 05-26-2019, 03:59 AM   #74
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

hah i had raptor or celtics making finals.

kawhi is legend
Old 05-28-2019, 01:34 PM   #75
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
My anti Drake bias is showing
but
What the FUCK, Milwaukee?!!?
They really blew it...

I left Final Bout early to catch the viewing party in Milwaukee, never have I seen so many sad people at once after they lost

Big fan of Kawhai, but I prefer the NBA when the Raptors are a meme team

So.... Warriors in 4!
Old 05-28-2019, 02:19 PM   #76
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im just glad its not the cavs vs warriors in this years playoffs. that got old after a couple of seasons. anyone else?

ive only watched a bit of the semis, so i want to try and watch more of the finals. do the raptors even stand a chance?
Old 06-09-2019, 11:49 AM   #77
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Whether Durant plays again or not, stick a fork in the Warriors.

And I write too!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:02 PM   #78
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

I’ve been watching Kawhi here in since high school, then San Diego state. He’s a ball player, not into the fancy stuff or being number 1. Best two way player since Jordan. Fuck the warriors.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:00 AM   #79
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
so pumped to see the raptors winning. anyone but the warriors. tonights game should be good.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:40 PM   #80
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
KD is playing tonight so this should be fun, but it might be a little too late. A gimped KD (people believe he has at least a minor acl tear if not a full one, not some smokescreen "calf injury") will probably not get it done.

If the Warriors do pull this off then they've earned this championship but if not, congrats to the Raptors and their fans. Much respect to the Raptors and I thought Kawhi was a freaking G for playing through pain and being able to take out Giannis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #81
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Kawhi is a destroyer of super teams.
Miami
Gsw
Old 06-13-2019, 10:06 PM   #82
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Finally all is right at the moment with the NBA.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:11 AM   #83
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

so pumped for the raptors. watching this years finals was fun as hell too. great basketball.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #84
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I will not disrespect the Warriors they showed respect after the game to the Raptors, they are a class act in my opinion. Curry showed that in the press conference afterwards. He complimented the Raptors for playing well and getting a rightful win because of it. If anyone was gonna beat the Warrriors I am glad it was the Raptors. They played well and beat the Warriors.
I will not sit there and say finally all is right in the NBA there is no need for comments like that.

The Warriors are a great team that I have mad respect for the Raptors played well and I can respect the hell out of that.

P.S. This is coming from someone who lives in LA. So ya I don”t hold bias.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 06-15-2019, 09:04 AM   #85
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I will not disrespect the Warriors they showed respect after the game to the Raptors, they are a class act in my opinion. Curry showed that in the press conference afterwards. He complimented the Raptors for playing well and getting a rightful win because of it. If anyone was gonna beat the Warrriors I am glad it was the Raptors. They played well and beat the Warriors.
I will not sit there and say finally all is right in the NBA there is no need for comments like that.

The Warriors are a great team that I have mad respect for the Raptors played well and I can respect the hell out of that.

P.S. This is coming from someone who lives in LA. So ya I don”t hold bias.
Yeah, it was really nice to see the team (warriors) not run off the court in disappointment immediately. They stuck around, congratulated & complimented the Raptors.

It's going to be really interesting to see how next season shapes up with KD & Klay after these injuries they suffered. I read a bit about how the team might still offer KD & Klay the max next year to stay which would put them way over the luxury tax & be paying somewhere around $350 million per season. With the new arena being built & TV rights etc they said they might now care too much about the huge bill. Crazy to think that if they're willing to paying that much, how much they're actually making.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:31 AM   #86
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Now that the trade agreements and free agency chatter has started, we're on with the 2019-20 thread

And I write too!
Closed Thread