Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Z Chassis

Z Chassis Technical discussion related to the Z Chassis such as the S30, S310, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34.

Old 04-12-2016, 06:46 AM   #1
allforthebenefit
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
allforthebenefit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
rb26 into 300zx

Hey guys i have been doing my research and looking into this swap as it is my next project. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any mount kits besides the mckinnley and the cx racing kit. If anyone can assist me in more info on these kits. I see the mckinnley has pictures from 2012 so im not sure what exactly is going on there, and well i trust mckinnley over cx racing. Or if anyone knows of any other kits. Thanks for all your help.
allforthebenefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2016, 08:08 AM   #2
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Complete waste of money. I think the last decent RB swap I saw, the guy had almost 30 grand into the swap alone. Buy a car that already has one in it or swap in a turbo GM vortec truck motor or VH45. Unless you're really set on the RB to the point where you're willing to spend a lot more cash that is.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
There's a full swap kit for sale on the rb30, rb 25 USA Facebook page of you can a look.

Seems like a cool idea!
https://m.facebook.com/groups/567950...25390277575948
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:38 AM   #4
allforthebenefit
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
allforthebenefit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
unfortunately i do not have facebook, any way i can take a look at it? Thanks for the help!
allforthebenefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 07:52 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Here's a screenshot

RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote