Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
WTB Crank/Oil Pan Baffle plate

I am going to buy a Ishihara. So not needed.

Thanks

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 04-24-2018 at 11:34 AM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 AM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Anyone got one??
Old 04-13-2018, 06:29 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Anyone got a girlde with it attached?? I would buy the entire girdle if it has one
Old 04-15-2018, 07:49 PM   #4
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Anyone has one??
Old 04-18-2018, 06:04 AM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Anyone?? Still need one
Old 04-19-2018, 06:59 AM   #6
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Bump. Anyone have a girdle or the plate?? Never though it would be this hard to find........
Old 04-19-2018, 07:14 AM   #7
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sr20? ka? what engine would help
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #8
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Good point

Its for a SR. Thanks
Old 04-19-2018, 07:56 AM   #9
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I’ve got what you need, just have to research whether the ishihara Johnston crank scraper kit replaces it or adds onto it, I’ll pm you if it turns out I don’t need it
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #10
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

The Ishihara scrapper should replace it if my memory serves me correctly

https://frontstreet.media/2017/01/06...-build-part-2/
Old 04-19-2018, 07:59 AM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

P.S It needs to be in almost 10/10 condition. I have three here and all are a 7/10 or less and I refuse to run these on a newly built engine. Send me pics when you have a chance

Thanks
Old 04-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #12
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what does 10/10 condition mean to you?
how are those three that you have 7/10?
240KA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Well. One was sent out to be cleaned and it took the coating off so the metal has began to rust

The second has caked on oil. It's more a discoloration.

Send me a pic if you have one. If I don't find anything I'm buying a ishihara scrapper/baffle
Old 04-27-2018, 04:25 PM   #14
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn it, I had what you needed...let me know if you change your mind
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote