Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #61
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
If you compare the movies between all three directors, Justin Lin's seems to be the most polished, imo.

but it's only 2nd funniest. the first one takes that trophy, hands down. and that's what i go for.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 PM   #62
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how can you resist?????

jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #63
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
how can you resist?????

O'Connor: wow, check out the ass on that!
Toretto: Yeah, he must work out.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:23 PM   #64
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy927 View Post
it's going to take place in Mexico...
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaa hahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

ps. I thought the first one took place in Mexico?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #65
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaa hahahahah

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

ps. I thought the first one took place in Mexico?
lol...must be the civics
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:23 PM   #66
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Eh, I don't feel like spending 10-11 dollars on a crappy movie.

I saw the first one in the theaters, and immediately regretted it.

Saw the other 2 on bootlegs, wasn't impressed.

There's gonna be so many better movies to watch, like maybe Veggie Tales or the next Disney movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:20 AM   #67
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
O'Connor: wow, check out the ass on that!
Toretto: Yeah, he must work out.
fucking LOL!

should have waited for this one to come out before i sold my factory 5 speed cressida...for fucking free.

could have got 5 bucks or some shit...
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:27 AM   #68
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
i feel a repeat of 2 all over again

1 was just original

2 was a filler

3 was drifting

4 should have been somethin different... like rally or some bs

have to agree tho, watching 3 with the local car club was fun..... posting for sale signs on our cars and catching all the stupid shit.

bootleg this one for sure, because its mexican this time.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:07 AM   #69
kanagawa_kouki
Zilvia Member

kanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkanagawa_kouki is making a name for him/her self
Yeah I'll be watching it on bootleg... I'm not supporting this movie with any of my funds :P
Old 11-21-2007, 07:06 AM   #70
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
What was the point of shifting an Eclipse up 7 times, then adding Nitrous to make the top speed higher?

What was the point of pointing at a chromed out, SOHC Accord Wagon on air ride, and saying they wanted to race it in the NIRA?

What was the point of a laptop screaming "Danger To Manifold" and a plate flying off the passenger floor?

Do you REALLY, HONESTLY expect there to be a point?
haha YEP.

I didnt see this post of yours, but i completely agree. its shit like this that just made me say "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh NO fuckin thanks" ... its not that its silly, its that its STUPID. I cant stand watching shit that doesnt make sense. Floor pans are not supposed to fucking fall off, and there isnt supposed to be a hole UNDERNEATH that cheap floor cover.

A Mitsubishi Eclipse is far from a car that I'de ever want to watch, on TV or in real life... so I prefer just skipping over shit like this, and spending my time watching something more enjoyable......................... like the A-Team. I can see cars flipping doing real stunts, and BA baracus kicking ass.

I cant understand it. Like I said, part 3 was decent for me.. I thought it was an OK movie. But the previous ones just made no fucking sense.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:31 AM   #71
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ill watch it because i have nothing else to do. To put it down like you wont see it isn't right cause most of you will eventually see it. Its a fuckin movie for Christ sakes. I hated the Grinch but i still went and saw it. why cause i had nothing else to do. Also its not starting in Mexico it supposed to be in Brazil. seeing that the movie sells for the last sequel were good im guessing they will have all 4 top actors in it cause allot of people are interested in seeing Paul walker and diesel in the f&f4.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #72
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
according to ign:

rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #73
whiteytighties
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
whiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura aboutwhiteytighties has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I will go watch this, definitely not on opening day though. Gotta watch out for those kids.
whiteytighties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #74
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteytighties View Post
I will go watch this, definitely not on opening day though. Gotta watch out for those kids.
victoria garden shouldnt be that bad ill just take the daily and not something nice. or the girls car. if it were ontario mills i think i would be on alert. lol
Old 12-16-2007, 10:41 PM   #75
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
This is top secret shit but I have connections! The official title for the upcoming F&F movie!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #76
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by undesiredshoe View Post
This is top secret shit but I have connections! The official title for the upcoming F&F movie!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!
I donno if your serious or not.

I wouldnt doubt that they would use such a stupid name.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #77
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
why is it a ID machine ?
Old 12-16-2007, 10:54 PM   #78
jackjack
Post Whore!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME................

from moviehole:

Well, ya see, Mia re-enters the picture on less than pleasant circumstances. Seems a certain lover of her brother’s [from the first film] may have –literally – crashed and burned (Michelle Rodriguez should really learn to put the bottle down when she’s cruising at such speeds), and Mia’s been asked to deliver her precious car to him (awwww).
Mia, of course, fell in love with undercover agent Brian (Paul Walker) in the first film. She reunites with him here, if only to ask ‘Why did you let my brother go?’
By letting Dominic go [at the end of the first picture], Brian’s got himself into some knee-high shit soup. When the film begins, the young agent has been doing time - after the authorities discovered the truth about Dom’s disappearance, and the part Brian played in that.
In a sort-of twist on “The Rock” – or even Walker’s recent film, “Bobby Z” – Brian makes a deal with the authorities. He’ll help stop a crime boss known as Braga, whose importing heroin (with the assistance of some hot-car driving bad-asses, of course), if they uncuff him. With the assistance of an informant named James Park (who Dominic was also after - - -- it’s at his pad that Brian and Dom reunite, I believe), Brian wins a spot on a street race that Braga’s number.1 man, Jorge Campos is going to be at. He makes friends with Campos (and therefore Braga); wins a spot on his tag-team (importing heroin) and gets Dominic a gig too.
Just one other thing Brian wants from the authorities: “we get Braga, we let [Dominic] Toretto walk”.
Like the first film, this one’s very reminiscent of “Point Break” – and the writers know it. In one scene, they even write it into the script, that a foot chase in Chinatown is very “Point Break” like.
Whoever thought filmmakers would be using “Point Break” as the golden temple at which they should all bow?

Old 12-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #79
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Old 12-16-2007, 11:03 PM   #80
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I don't about you all, but I have a feeling that this one's gonna be a shoe-in for Best Picture at the Academy Awards.

This will be the BEST.MOVIE.EVER.

EVER!!!
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:03 AM   #81
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
how can you resist?????

why is your hand on my leg

do you ever get lonely?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:25 AM   #82
240sx_LE
Leaky Injector

240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices240sx_LE has made poor choices
what? are they gonna be drifting on mexican roads now?
240sx_LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #83
sub9lulu
Zilvia Junkie

sub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-knownsub9lulu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sx_LE View Post
what? are they gonna be drifting on mexican roads now?

no, its gonna be mexican drifting in brazil
sub9lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #84
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
eh.. id go see it.. no matter how gay or cool a movie is.. i still end up seing it ..
Old 12-17-2007, 10:35 AM   #85
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
eh.. id go see it.. no matter how gay or cool a movie is.. i still end up seing it ..

agreed...atleast to be able to form ur own opinion right
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #86
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i want a GNX!

and that is all i have to say... thank you
Old 12-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #87
jackjack
Post Whore!

how can you resist????

Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #88
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
I agree. Its always a good laugh (not to mention some sexy cars) going to the theater with friends to see the series. And tokyo drift cracked me up with the civics in ditches scenario. If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.
And if its based in mexico....
May I be lucky enough to drive by a civic in a ditch with some wal-mart chrome spinners still spinning???
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:11 PM   #89
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Im gonna see it. Its fun. And i have seen worse.
the plot sounds kinda lame, especially if its a kinda prequil, takes place after one. cause that means it should be about drag still. Cause that was the time period of AZN PRIDE's, "got Rice".

Maybe If I am lucky, I will get to work on it. It would be dope to drive my 240 there. Maybe i could get free parts as well as get a picture with the cast, lookin all hard in front of a neon green eclipes!!!

F&F4, Hellz Yeah !!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:13 PM   #90
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanagawa_kouki View Post
Yeah I'll be watching it on bootleg... I'm not supporting this movie with any of my funds :P
Same here. I'm not dragging my ass to the theater just to see that movie.

The movies have their repercussions but whatever. I don't take that shit to the head.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote