Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: S-Chassis You have wrecked
S13 COUPE 54 25.23%
S13 FASTBACK 102 47.66%
S14 75 35.05%
S15 6 2.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2016, 08:01 AM   #31
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
oh shit - we have a comedian here

anyway, whats up with the mods. anyone still work for zilvia? turn this shit into a poll.
Sorry the someone-needs-a-poll-added psychic notification tool is on the fritz.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2016, 08:10 AM   #32
economix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
economix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Feels like there should be an "I didn't wreck any" option in the poll. Then we get a more complete ratio/count of things.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:55 AM   #33
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wrecked:

Red
S13 Hatch
Manual

I pulled the immaculate interior and swapped it into a white Coupe.

I'll update pics at a later date.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:08 AM   #34
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
4 S chassis - none wrecked

1 X chassis - wrecked the shit out of it
Old 05-02-2016, 02:39 PM   #35
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This was in 2005 one night at work. Parted out what I could and let insurance take it.

I used the money to pay for college and now I have a way better shitbag s13.

I wrote in huge letters on the firewall "CLEAN FRAME" before they took it though, hopefully someone was able to recover it.
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #36
HB JDM
Zilvia Member

HB JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh man, Ive owned 4 and all of them had some type of accident/incident. Ill post pics when Im back home.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #37
Jarom717
Zilvia Member

Jarom717 is an unknown quantity at this point
My first S-Chassis

Ony had it 6 months before getting rear ended

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Jarom717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 05:23 PM   #38
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Damn. That makes my heart hurt.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:18 PM   #39
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Here was mine. 1996, paid 2K for it with a blown head gasket. replaced it, drove it for about 3 weeks then some old guy pulled out in front of me driving across parking spots in walmart and I T-Boned him. Old man was arguing with me that it was my fault lol
I love it. Old man fails to understand the concept of driving down a lane VS driving across the parking lot/spots. What a fucking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Sorry the someone-needs-a-poll-added psychic notification tool is on the fritz.
:-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by economix View Post
Feels like there should be an "I didn't wreck any" option in the poll. Then we get a more complete ratio/count of things.
Thats called "total production numbers."

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I pulled the immaculate interior and swapped it into a white Coupe.
Whoa, you still exist! Whats up dude!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 09:28 PM   #40
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
You can't vote for the same chassis multiple times so the poll doesn't work very well.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:02 AM   #41
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
You can't vote for the same chassis multiple times so the poll doesn't work very well.
That sir, is an excellent observation. This is the problem when I drink jack and coke while posting on Zilvia.

However, the beauty of this thread is to basically document the amount of cars lost in the wreckage. You have the ability to document this by post, VIN #, photos, etc...

You see, its not really scientific. But at least if you post the VIN its documented officially as DECEASED. Then one day, one of us, some fuckin nerd, can spend the time to compile all the dead VINs. So yes, the poll may not be too accurate but the thread can be.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:34 AM   #42
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Make a public Google doc spreadsheet, then everyone can add their cars that have gone to the great race track in the sky.

Last edited by lunchmeat; 05-03-2016 at 03:49 AM..
Old 05-03-2016, 07:12 AM   #43
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
what do you mean by that, flex or hard line - what type of line was it? fuel lines dont just break.
Flex line coming from tank. They were the original that i had neglected to replace. Like an idiot I had to cut them off the old line and just clamped them back on the new line. They were worn out and to short.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #44
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Public spreadsheet in case anyone wants to add theirs to the list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api
Old 05-06-2016, 11:28 PM   #45
Grimace
Zilvia Member

Grimace is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Grimace
I've killed a 95 ln1 car and a 98 with only 56k miles. I also sold a 96 to a kid in flordia who drove it under the back of a semi after 4 days of ownership. My rhd s14 was hit by a drunk and almost a total loss, still trying to bring that one else back from the dead.
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:16 AM   #46
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wow, some of these are cashed lol. hope no one died in the making of this thread.
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:44 AM   #47
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
my very first car, 95 SE, 5spd no sunroof... had it a year and totaled it finally found a replacement, same exact car except for sunroof, which I wanted anyway and bought it. 12 years after I owned my first. hopefully this one has a nice, long life ahead of it
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #48
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
I crashed an s13 coupe
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:41 PM   #49
iJDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
iJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Should have added, I purchased and parted out one that was well beyond repair

1989 white coupe SE with HUD and no sunroof, factory 5 speed... Extensive frame, body, and rust damage. Still pained me to send it to the scrapper in ~12 pieces... I still have some parts from it, didn't let anything go to waste...

Have the VIN at home, I can post it at some point to add to the current list that are in s-chassis heaven
Old 05-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #50
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
My s14 was wrecked at least once in the left front and right rear before I owned it. Since I've had it, it got hit in a parking lot, ripping the rear bumper and mangling the quarter around the left tail light. And it'd been through 5" hail, but repeatedly straightened back out.

Had a s13 that I sold to a guy (pictured) that had recently bought another s chassis that fell off the trailer on the highway. IIRC, it was a hatch... So this coupe probably shared a similar fate. Pictured car was an auto with a blown single cam.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:05 AM   #51
240x_Dreams

240x_Dreams is an unknown quantity at this point
I wrecked my first hatch a couple times. After getting too sideways on the 101 in San Francisco I bought chains and towing hooks to pull my fender out myself using my jeep. Got it all fixed in about a month, Then some ass hole cut me off on the freeway, and that was the end of Beatrice the firsthttp://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y467/240sx_Dreams/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20Bradley%20Bains%20MacBook%20Pro/iPhoto%20Library/IMG_20140112_080204_754_zpsd7f79bb7.jpg

Working on her…
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...psf18d5379.jpg

Got the number more straight than before my wreck.
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/...psqymcgvfc.jpg
240x_Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:09 AM   #52
Joined_The_Dark_Side

Joined_The_Dark_Side is an unknown quantity at this point
Granted, i don't think I'm qualified to post here, but...

I bought my first 180sx a couple months ago and rear ended someone not even two days after i bought the car. No police got involved nor insurance. I popped the persons bumper back into place and you couldn't tell i hit her. My 180 on the other hand looked like hell. I ended up spartan kicking my driver side fender back into place, then crawl under the car to pop the decent sized dent out of my bumper. My turn signal lamp was destroyed during the accident. I like the car, but the only reason I bought it was to throw it around on wet roads and have some fun in while stationed in Okinawa. It's been beat to hell and back, even before i bought. So I'm not too concerned with how it looks.
Joined_The_Dark_Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:00 AM   #53
TheBoRiley

TheBoRiley is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't have pictures at the moment but I may or may not have slid a very nice Zenki to its death off an on-ramp in San Diego back in 2012. I had a nismo 2 way lock up on a road trip last summer and almost wrecked my current s13, luckily that didn't end in an accident
Old 04-14-2017, 02:47 PM   #54
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2012, got hit by a semi truck

Destroyed my A Pillar.

JrDarknes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:59 PM   #55
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
I'll post a vin and picture when I get home but I bought a 95 shell with the hopes of reviving it back around 2011. Then I found some ghetto welding fixes that made me question it's integrity. Stripped, diced into 6 pieces, and scrapped.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:58 PM   #56
Revhappy86

Revhappy86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fastback death squad!
Revhappy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #57
gills
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
gills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the roughgills is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Poor S13 Fastbacks! lol

Wrecked one in an 2014 endurance race

Dismembered to salvage cage:

Found a new host for cage swap:

A race win, sold to new owners and still being raced today
Old 01-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #58
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
S14
Streets of Willow

Totally screwed up on the chicane. Smacked a hay bale doing at least 90. Cartwheeled basically.

Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote