Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-22-2018, 11:26 PM   #3001
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Sorry BB, there has been a few around. there is a 9+35 pair with tires for 25k or something like that I mean, you know, both sets you get dibs first when I'm ready to sell.
That's what I like to hear <3 <3 <3
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2018, 12:38 AM   #3002
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello All,

Some part we get today from auction and other.

It is nice to help the overseas customers and send items they love.

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:54 AM   #3003
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

I think this goes without saying most of the time, but without mentioning names, I had a pretty shady experience last night with a “broker” sniping an auction he was supposed to be helping me with.

Friendly reminder to be aware who you’re sharing links with lol.
Second reminder, Streeter or die.

In better news, here are some random things I’ve won recently.

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:32 AM   #3004
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I think this goes without saying most of the time, but without mentioning names, I had a pretty shady experience last night with a “broker” sniping an auction he was supposed to be helping me with.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:44 AM   #3005
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Why are you protecting someone that is shady?

Expose them so the rest of us don't deal with their shittiness.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #3006
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Why are you protecting someone that is shady?

Expose them so the rest of us don't deal with their shittiness.
Seconded. Shitty people are shitty.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:15 PM   #3007
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
The only things I’m basing my claims on are his piss poor communication, and a bad feeling in my gut. Neither of which prove he did anything wrong.

Didn’t wanna go full blast with no proof.

But in the interest of sharing, please take this chain of events with a grain of salt. I have no idea what actually happened on his end, just stating my side.

Jacmob (shockthemob) offers his services.
I am somewhat hesitant. Asking common questions.
He is very quick to respond, you can tell he wants my business.
Answering all questions about deposits, commission, shipping, etc.
I am content and tell him I am ready to bid.
He is excited to help. Asks for the link and my max bid.

I send the link. No response.
I assume he’s checking out the auction..
I send another message with my max bid.
Hour or so goes by..
I send another message asking how to proceed with the deposit for my max bid.
No response.
A few more hours go by and I am falling asleep.
I send one more desperation message, asking if he would be kind enough to place my bid without receiving the deposit. (How the hell could I give him a deposit with no responses?)

I hope for the best and go to bed.
Wake up 8 hours later to my auction ending.
No bid was placed.
He messages, “Sorry bro missed that one, maybe next time”

I was obviously frustrated because the auction ended for less than half of my max bid. (Inferring I would have won by a long shot)

He can tell I’m not happy but disagrees with me. Tells me “four other people were bidding so..” inferring I wouldn’t have won either way.

So again, no proof of actual wrong doing. But he may have liked what I sent and kept it for himself.
it was a sought after item that sold for a lot cheaper than normal. (High possibility for profit)
He assures me it won’t happen again and that I can trust him to handle it for me next time.
He might just be trying to milk another low-key auction from me. Who knows.
Old 01-29-2018, 12:24 PM   #3008
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Jacmob: the real american sniper
Damn, dude's been getting a bad rap lately. Sucks that happened to you.
Old 01-29-2018, 06:23 PM   #3009
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Not much I can say or do lol. Someone already told me they don’t think he won the item.
Just a bad experience. He has his reasons for missing it. Oh well lol
Old 01-29-2018, 06:41 PM   #3010
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
So, people advertise their services as a broker. Receive links to auctions on sought after parts for cheap prices that they would have typically had to search for themselves, now they're being provided to them instead.
Then they buy the parts themselves and flip them for more money. Neat.

Also Streeter is the best, two successful auctions out of two bids this month.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:07 PM   #3011
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So, people advertise their services as a broker. Receive links to auctions on sought after parts for cheap prices that they would have typically had to search for themselves, now they're being provided to them instead.
Then they buy the parts themselves and flip them for more money. Neat.
ALLEGEDLY
haha again, no proof, but be careful who you share with!
Old 01-29-2018, 09:03 PM   #3012
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
ALLEGEDLY
haha again, no proof, but be careful who you share with!
You need to be a bigger cunt about this than you're being.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:05 PM   #3013
jacmob86

jacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
The only things I’m basing my claims on are his piss poor communication, and a bad feeling in my gut. Neither of which prove he did anything wrong.

Didn’t wanna go full blast with no proof.

But in the interest of sharing, please take this chain of events with a grain of salt. I have no idea what actually happened on his end, just stating my side.

Jacmob (shockthemob) offers his services.
I am somewhat hesitant. Asking common questions.
He is very quick to respond, you can tell he wants my business.
Answering all questions about deposits, commission, shipping, etc.
I am content and tell him I am ready to bid.
He is excited to help. Asks for the link and my max bid.

I send the link. No response.
I assume he’s checking out the auction..
I send another message with my max bid.
Hour or so goes by..
I send another message asking how to proceed with the deposit for my max bid.
No response.
A few more hours go by and I am falling asleep.
I send one more desperation message, asking if he would be kind enough to place my bid without receiving the deposit. (How the hell could I give him a deposit with no responses?)

I hope for the best and go to bed.
Wake up 8 hours later to my auction ending.
No bid was placed.
He messages, “Sorry bro missed that one, maybe next time”

I was obviously frustrated because the auction ended for less than half of my max bid. (Inferring I would have won by a long shot)

He can tell I’m not happy but disagrees with me. Tells me “four other people were bidding so..” inferring I wouldn’t have won either way.

So again, no proof of actual wrong doing. But he may have liked what I sent and kept it for himself.
it was a sought after item that sold for a lot cheaper than normal. (High possibility for profit)
He assures me it won’t happen again and that I can trust him to handle it for me next time.
He might just be trying to milk another low-key auction from me. Who knows.
Hello everyone, I'm Jacob, I run a brokering service out of Japan known as Shock The Mob.

I didn't purchase the Nismo shift knob from the auction https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r226874466, nor do I have any interest in undermining anyone by bidding on things that people send me.

I did not accept a deposit from Almighty So, nor did I bid on the listing he sent me, due to the fact that I was without my phone for a few hours while it was getting repaired at the Apple Store in Shinsaibashi. After receiving my repaired phone, I checked his PM and immediately apologized. He had asked if I could bid on the auction for him, but considering the fact that I've never done business with him nor do I bid without a deposit, I did not bid to protect myself from getting burned and ultimately stuck with an item.

He ultimately accepted my apology and said "No worries dude it happens, appreciate it."

Contrary to his "Jesse or die" attitude and attempt to slander me, he still sent me another auction listing with a shipping inquiry, which he never responded to.
jacmob86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:27 PM   #3014
Mike Wright
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Mike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enoughMike Wright will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have purchased a set of Defi’s through “Shock the mob” aka Jacmob86 and have had nothing but a great experience with his service. He warned me some people sell fake defi’s with original packaging as well as told me if my set was real or not. He repackaged everything to ship overseas as the domestic shipper didn’t package it well whatsoever.

I can certainly vouch for him.

As far as your situation goes, I would say it was just wrong place wrong time. It’s not uncommon for someone’s phone getting messed up and they must go a day or so without contact. Shit happens. This would be a bigger issue if he took your money, didn’t bid and the auction ended. Then I would understand your frustration.

If you noticed he wasn’t replying, you should have tried to get an invoice through Jesse.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:50 PM   #3015
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Lol so much slander!
My “Jesse or die” attitude came after my disappointing experience with you. I never sent another auction listing.
You can say you didn’t bid to protect yourself but the auction was over before you even responded again lol.

I agree it’s not uncommon to have a phone issue. You can say it’s my fault for not contacting Jesse. Sure.
I contacted Jacob because he previously told me he could ship a shift knob extremely cheap. When I contacted Jacob he replied instantly and assured me he could handle it for me.
There was no reason for me to contact Jesse at any point.

He replied to every question and message I had up until he asked for the link. As soon as I sent the link, the message was instantly “read” and I did not receive a response for 4 hours.
Picked a hell of a time to stop responding and give no heads up about having to get your phone fixed.
Like right in the middle of our conversation..? Didn’t even mention something was wrong with your phone. Said you could do it no problem and asked for the link. Then disappeared.
That was fishy to me. That’s all.

Either way it’s in the past now and I know for next time.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:54 AM   #3016
jacmob86

jacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the roughjacmob86 is a jewel in the rough
Sorry, not an auction listing, but an inquiry to my service with a shipping quote on a seat. Either way, I've apologized for missing your auction regardless of being unable to respond. Sometimes a miscommunication happens, there's always room for improvement; but there's no reason to insinuate I'd go ahead and buy the item and try to resell it.

Thanks for choosing Shock The Mob.
Old 01-30-2018, 06:47 AM   #3017
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Yeah sure. Respond to everything right away and assure me you can handle the job.. until the second you get the link, you disappear for four hours without a word.
“Miscommunication.”

Old 01-30-2018, 07:37 AM   #3018
jacmob86

Is this enough for you to understand that I was busy? I could imagine your frustration if you had payed me for the item and I didn't place your bid, but like I remarked, this was genuinely a miscommunication.

I was more concerned with getting to the apple store on time to make my appointment, Japan is a punctual country and I try my best to be early to things here.

I'm going to say this one last time, I'm sorry for not getting back to you immediately like I had 15 minutes beforehand. I was without my phone from a little before my appointment began to at least 7:45. Your auction was still alive then, I responded to you as soon as I had finished up at the apple store but you had gone to bed. I understand you wanted to send me a deposit, but I genuinely could not authorize that or respond to you and when I finally did, you were unable to communicate with me.
Attached Images
File Type: png image2.png (386.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg image1 (1).jpg (91.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 01-30-2018, 07:49 AM   #3019
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

You disappeared for almost five hours after viewing the link, saying you could handle it, and asking my max bid.
You can post your screen caps but I also have the times if you wanna see the actual difference.

That isn’t miscommunication.
That is no communication.
If you knew you had plans to be without a phone for FOUR HOURS, you’d think you might want to mention something?
You think that might cross your mind when you do business over the phone.
But nah, you said you could do it no problem and asked for the link and my max bid. Seemingly minutes before you suddenly became unable to respond for four hours.

Lol you suck. You can apologize a million times but you still suck.
The end.

This is why my first post was so vague lol.
Story time is over.

Here are some more recent wins.
Nothing super exciting, but winning stuff for a few bucks or less is always fun.

97 Nismo festival

Juran rad cap
Old 01-30-2018, 08:00 AM   #3020
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Homie misses out on ONE auction and acts like the world is against you.

All you had to type in to search for that kob was “Nismo Shift knob”

Why are you acting like you cracked the Da Vinci Code?

You probably think 9-11 was an job too.
Old 01-30-2018, 08:24 AM   #3021
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
So again, no proof of actual wrong doing.
Who knows.
Quote:
Not much I can say or do lol. Someone already told me they don’t think he won the item.
Just a bad experience. He has his reasons for missing it. Oh well lol

What does Drake think about 9/11?
Old 01-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #3022
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
What does Drake think about 9/11?
Gods plan....
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:14 AM   #3023
Romango3
Leaky Injector

Romango3 is on the path to ruinRomango3 is on the path to ruin
I dealt with Jacob recently and bought 2 items through him without a problem. Some people need to chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romango3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:17 AM   #3024
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
It's just an old shift knob with some Japanese dude's stinky hand sweat on it dude, get over yourself.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:04 AM   #3025
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

for those who seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romango3 View Post
. Some people need to chill
I’ve chalked it up to a bad experience and won’t be going back. People can continue to blow this out of proportion but it seems like both sides have pretty thoroughly explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Jan View Post
get over yourself.
I don’t think either party is particularly “high” on themselves. It has little to do with the item that was being auctioned.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:07 AM   #3026
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
So much animosity over a $65 retro Nismo text knob.

He apologized, gave you an explanation and you still can't accept that he didn't do you dirty.

What do you want?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:11 AM   #3027
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Lol at what point did you stop reading..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmob86 View Post
He ultimately accepted my apology and said "No worries dude it happens, appreciate it."
Haha I’d like everyone to stop blowing this out of proportion more than it already has been.

You asked me about a shady experience. I told you about it and that it was based on nothing but poor communication and a bad feeling.

Now look where we are.

Last edited by Almighty So; 01-30-2018 at 11:17 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 10:23 AM   #3028
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
could have just used buyee and bid yourself. shipping is fair and i've never had an issue. biggest item i got through them was some kouki valances and shipping was like $55 all together and it got here quick.

unless the item is blocked/prohibited. i will always use them
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:30 AM   #3029
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
could have just used buyee and bid yourself. shipping is fair and i've never had an issue. biggest item i got through them was some kouki valances and shipping was like $55 all together and it got here quick.

unless the item is blocked/prohibited. i will always use them
The seller did not have enough positive reviews.
Buyee would not bid.

Side note, I don’t believe either party has showed even the slightest bit of “animosity”. I also don’t believe this has much at all to do with the item being auctioned. I had a bad experience with a broker and wouldn’t recommend him.
Everyone else can continue to fuel the fire but that’s all I have to say at this point.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:34 AM   #3030
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
oh yeah, that too. that sucks man. just keep checking your saved searches. your patience will pay off eventually
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote