Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #121
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
You know what i've been thinking?

Danzo = Obito.

Same body damage and all.

His connection with Orochi?

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/

that sir... is some shit... never thought about that
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #122
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Seriously.

While Obito was a fucking noob, time passes. Look at Naruto!

I was Kabuto to fucking die already. His design is the gayest ever, second to Sai.

WTFMidrift?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #123
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Danzo = Obito and possibly Madara too!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #124
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Seriously.

I was Kabuto to fucking die already. His design is the gayest ever, second to Sai.

WTFMidrift?
lol true. Whats the deal with the belly shirt?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #125
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
You know what i've been thinking?

Danzo = Obito.

Same body damage and all.

His connection with Orochi?

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/
Obito was the same age as Kakashi. Danzo is old as hell and was around when Sarutobi was first made 3rd Hokage. Obito and Kakashi weren't even born then. Hell, Danzo was around when the 1st hokage was around. That's why he doesn't like Tsunade.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:44 PM   #126
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
I've always viewed age in the Narutoverse to not matter. Data can always be gained, memories can always be implanted.

I like that Tsunade has aweesome tits though.

For a 50 year old.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #127
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
I've always viewed age in the Narutoverse to not matter. Data can always be gained, memories can always be implanted.

I like that Tsunade has aweesome tits though.

For a 50 year old.
For Obito to implant memories of himself that pre-date his birth by 50 years or so would require Aizen Sousuke-like abilities. And for Naruto to copy Bleach would be ghey.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #128
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
what chapter was that? Am I missing something? lol

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #129
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Seriously.

WTFMidrift?
Kabuto is so fucking annoying. I hope he dies! He has always been a bitch; Orochimaru's bitch.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #130
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
new chapter is out

Review Thread
Old 07-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #131
simmode1
Post Whore!

Jesus... Danzo getting his pwnz joo on. Can't wait to get off work so I can read this at home with my OST's playing...
Old 07-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #132
SochBAT
Post Whore!

New one is out.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #133
bardabe
Post Whore!

bleh this new chapter was slow / shitty

Review Thread
Old 07-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #134
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Agreed. i do like the Mizukage though. I think. The chick kage?

Her hair is cool.

I'm curious how the samurai are going to fight. I bet they're retardedly powerful with ninjutsu cancelling attacks.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #135
bardabe
Post Whore!

haha too bad the hot chicks are always psycho every time she hears anything about men or mairrage she wants to kill somoene, guess her ex husband put it in her butt then left her.

Review Thread
Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #136
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Thats the only way to do it.

PIITB.

I'm curious as to how Madara is going to look. And if Ox is going to train naruto.

It SEEMS unlikely, but I dnno. The 9Tails is an asshole.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:56 AM   #137
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
It's not a mystery how Madara looks like. Who's Ox? lol, you mean there's someone stronger than the perv sage or Naruto himself? I was wondering about the samurai too. They probably got some crazy powers too, knowing the Naruto series' past non-ninja characters. Those guys with the powers from their weapons that fought Gaara or the ones with the powers from a stone. Samurai probably get theirs from their armor, kinda like the Ronin Warriors anime haha.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #138
SochBAT
Post Whore!

In his new form. Before, he had his wild ass hair, which looked badass.

As Tobi, he cut it, and I'm sure has gone some other changes, like personal armor and such.

Ox = 8 Tails guy. The one that can control his beast. And raps
Old 07-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #139
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i need to catch up on shippuuden the anime, i only watched up to episode 6 or so and lost interest because of gara's queer ass lol. i think ill catch up on bleach first tho cuz i only got like 40 or so episodes to watch first
Old 07-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #140
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
bleach gets lamer by the minute... i hate fillers!!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #141
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i need to catch up on shippuuden the anime, i only watched up to episode 6 or so and lost interest because of gara's queer ass lol. i think ill catch up on bleach first tho cuz i only got like 40 or so episodes to watch first
Gaara is one of the coolest characters! The queerest person in there is Naruto, seriously finding sasuke for how many chapters? Plus Sasuke doesn't give a shit about them, and here you have Naruto crying like a bitch. "Sasuke this and that", JESUS! Get off Sasuke's NUTS!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #142
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hahah true thats the last i remember of the series they always wanna find his ass
Old 07-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #143
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
gara was the man

fucking coffin deathing foos

now hes a bitch

naruto needs to team up with the 8 tail and learn how to control his 9 tails
Old 07-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #144
SochBAT
Post Whore!

FUCKING RIGHT.

Too bad the 9Tails is an asshole.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:30 AM   #145
240love
Post Whore!

i like the 9 tails attitute
Old 07-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #146
bardabe
Post Whore!

Yeha I like the nine tails, dudes straight ganster,

Review Thread
Old 07-27-2009, 08:03 AM   #147
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
In his new form. Before, he had his wild ass hair, which looked badass.

As Tobi, he cut it, and I'm sure has gone some other changes, like personal armor and such.

Ox = 8 Tails guy. The one that can control his beast. And raps
I think his name is killerbee, the ox is his 8 tailed beast
Old 07-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #148
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

killerbee on the track!
Old 07-30-2009, 04:09 AM   #149
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
something has been buggin me for the longest time. Who the fuck and/or where are sakuras parents?! I remember in the beginning her mom was yelling at her before they made team 7 but u never hear about them or see them. After the village was destroyed, she doesn't even care about her own family unlike everyone else. Does she has real parents? whats going on?
Old 07-30-2009, 06:44 AM   #150
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
no idea

but the real question remains...

would you smash naruto in his sexy juitsu form?? HAH