Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-31-2008, 02:33 AM   #61
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
whoa whoa whoa.....the anime is up to the sage techniques? holy fuck they caught up quick
Old 12-31-2008, 03:46 AM   #62
drunkmunky
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
drunkmunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
His summon's was ridiculous... all 3 of the grandfather toads...
drunkmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:36 AM   #63
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
ok. so i'm slow with this. i havnt seen every episode, so i never got why kakashi wears that thing over the bottom half of his face. can any one enlighten me on that?

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:59 AM   #64
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
kakashi is not dead. i dont kno y people think hes dead, hes the MOST popular character in the series and theres no way he would die that easily. im willing to bet money that hes not dead with anyone... he wont die until way later into the series.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:42 AM   #65
S13shaka
Zilvia Member

S13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymore
kwkouki: dude before should have used chapter instead of episode, anime just finished the kakuza arc

c senor: no one else knows either, if you have seen every episode and read every chapter then you know just as much as everyone else (save kishimoto)
S13shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:07 AM   #66
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
kakashi is not dead. i dont kno y people think hes dead, hes the MOST popular character in the series and theres no way he would die that easily. im willing to bet money that hes not dead with anyone... he wont die until way later into the series.
this is anime.. even popular characters die.
imotion s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:49 PM   #67
drunkmunky
Leaky Injector

drunkmunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Abc View Post
EP 425 says "the final scene..." He sees his past, Obito and how he got the sharingan. Then he sees his dead dad. You see him slung over in rubble. We'll find out at the end of there is a funeral to confirm but he looks pretty dead to me.
drunkmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM   #68
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13shaka View Post
c senor: no one else knows either, if you have seen every episode and read every chapter then you know just as much as everyone else (save kishimoto)
well i said that i havn't. because i've missed a lot of episodes. and damn it. that's the one thing that's always bugged me. i want to know what the hell it's for. in the beginning they made such a big deal about it.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:36 PM   #69
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
iuno i would figure that kakashi would die in an epic way like 3 chapters devoted to a big ass battle not to die in a bitch ass way like that in only 5-6 pages. I mean come on, its KAKASHI! plus theres big tits healing power thing and people are still surviving, money is on kakashi still alive BUT barely.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:05 PM   #70
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the old pervert died, so why not kakashi? you're in denile. : ) remember, pein is like a LVL 3432423423423423 super saiyan.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:24 PM   #71
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Well it's not a fact that Kakashi is dead yet because one of Tsunande's slugs is on him in chapter 430. It's still undetermined. He might be but we won't know for a couple of weeks. I definately think Naruto might have some problems with the 5 other Pains since each of there techniques are different. Jiraya had a hard time in Sage mode but he wasn't even at the same level as Naruto. I think Naruto will go Kage Bushin Sage mode status and do like 5 Shuriken Rasengans. My prediction anyways lol.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:31 PM   #72
Dark_Undead

Dark_Undead is an unknown quantity at this point
hope Kakashi gonna come back and get into an epic fight and become the most powerful character in the anime, even if he's already!
Dark_Undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #73
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
i gave in and started reading this shit! i need someone to comment on its current stage!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #74
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ok here's what happened:
*SPOILERS*

-sasuke turns on orochimaru.
-they fight, he kills orochimaru.
-but then the sidekick somehow merged orochimaru with him[i am talking about the four eyed dude]
-old man is trying to dig up info about pein.
-pein kills old man sannin.
-he then inherit the frogs to naruto.
-sasuke kills itachi.
-itachi gives his skills to sasuke.
-madara is alive and tells sasuke why itachi did what he did.
-now sasuke is mad at the world and wants to go after the leaf village.
-sasuke joins up with akatsuki.
-the frog master teaches naruto sage techniques.
-while teaching pein goes after konoha.
-big fight all over town, because pein is looking for NARUTO.
-kakashi DOES die.
-the whole town is a mess, like a A-bomb mess.
-tsunade tries her best to protect the town, even the mark on her forehead is gone so it's serious!
-naruto returns to town, starts fighting the 6 peins.
-naruto whoops ass, but at the end he got kind of stuck.
-hinata gets in the way even when naruto told everyone not to butt in.
-she gets hurt realllll bad and confesses to naruto saying i love you and shit.
-naruto gets pissed the fuck off.
-then the 8 tails unleash. the 9th almost came out but..........the 4th hokage somehow magically appeared and stopped naruto.
-4th tells him that he's naruto's father. ZOMG.
-naruto gets he normal state back defeats the pein clones.
-naruto actually pin points where the original pein is at. and wants a talk.
-naruto talks to pein about their views, pein agrees with him. i also forgot to mention that pein was also a student of old man sannin.
-after pein agree's with naruto, pein BROUGHT BACK EVERYONE that died in konoha back to life, and yes kakashi is back. he gets to visit his pops in ninja heaven kakashi forgive his dad. his dad is happy that he did, and he pops gets to move on knowing that.
-tsunade is in a coma, and there is a serious meeting about who is going to be the next hokage.
-the people in the meeting is naming all these people, kakashi is one of them. danzo brings up some bullshit. then says "I SHOULD BE THE 6th!!"
-no one says shit, then they made his grimy ass the hokage.
-danzo. makes sai watch every move naruto does.
-also raikage is looking for sasuke real bad since sasuke captured the 8th tail, and they want him dead. that's it for now.
-oh yeah, danzo also put sasuke under 'missing-nin' it's like a betrayal to the town or something. basically 'missing-nin' = DEATH. so raikage's clan comes in looking for sasuke.

that's it for now. I just caught up with all that today.

Last edited by meteorite_flo; 06-21-2009 at 03:31 AM..
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #75
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Undead View Post
hope Kakashi gonna come back and get into an epic fight and become the most powerful character in the anime, even if he's already!
No, Naruto is the strongest, even Kakashi says so. He said that Naruto is on his level or even more than that.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:55 AM   #76
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
obviously naruto is the strongest, otherwise the manga/anime wouldn't be called naruto lol. but yeah, honestly i think it's getting kind of confusing but whatever. danzo is so wack. don't understand why people didn't object to him being hokage. they were just like, 'ok, that's fine whatever'.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:13 AM   #77
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

^^^
Seriously, I was like WTF!

Fuck Danzo.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #78
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Danzo is super gay, wonder what kind of shit he could do though

Im still tripping on what itachi did, cant believe it was all just to protect his lil bro

Its no suprise that the 4th is narutos dad, i mean they look identical

poor jiraya
Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #79
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i feel like danzo has the sharingan

maybe hes tobi

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
Old 06-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #80
240love
Post Whore!

no tobi is that dude with the orange mask..

uchiha madara
Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #81
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Yeah, I hate to wait for the new chapters. Especially since I just caught up and I am officially hooked.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #82
240love
Post Whore!

how often does the manga release?
Old 06-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #83
snuze671
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
snuze671 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
every thursday or friday nights.. go to www.onemanga.com

and danzo doesn't have the sharingan...
but i think sasuke does have the strongest eye now since nagato, rennigan aka the perfect eye, is dead..
tobi might also be obi to. itachi's old team member
snuze671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:04 PM   #84
240love
Post Whore!

wait?? i thought it was clear that tobi is really uchiha madara?? or is he lying?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #85
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuze671 View Post
every thursday or friday nights.. go to www.onemanga.com

and danzo doesn't have the sharingan...
but i think sasuke does have the strongest eye now since nagato, rennigan aka the perfect eye, is dead..
tobi might also be obi to. itachi's old team member
You almost had me there, but really the rock crushed Obito's right eye, and Kakashi took the left eye. So there's no way.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #86
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
whoever Danzo really is, or isn't there's definitely something fishy going with that damn head bandage.

I wonder what?
Old 06-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #87
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Dammit you fuckers are making me want to read this.

Also, its been painfully obvious about the visual similarities between naruto and the 4th. I had a feeling that was his dad. The timing was just too coincidental.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #88
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorite_flo View Post
ok here's what happened:
*SPOILERS*

-sasuke turns on orochimaru.
-they fight, he kills orochimaru.
-but then the kabuto sidekick somehow merged orochimaru with him[i am talking about the four eyed dude]
-old man is trying to dig up info about pein.
-pein kills old man sannin.
-he then inherit the frogs to naruto.
-sasuke enlists 3 of orichimaru's underlings to help him find/kill itachi
-sasuke fights deidara, ending with deidara blowing himself up trying to kill sasuke and supposedly tobi by mistake.

-sasuke kills itachi.
-itachi gives his skills to sasuke before he dies, and also (supposedly) gives naruto something to counter sasuke, too.
-tobi is alive, bc he is uchiha madara and tells sasuke why itachi did what he did.
-now sasuke is mad at the world and wants to go after the leaf village.
-sasuke and his team joins up with akatsuki to capture the 8 tails.
-the frog master teaches naruto sage techniques.
-while teaching pein goes after konoha.
-big fight all over town, because pein is looking for NARUTO.
-kakashi DOES die.
-the whole town is a mess, like a A-bomb mess.
-tsunade tries her best to protect the town, even the mark on her forehead is gone so it's serious!
-naruto returns to town, starts fighting the 6 peins.
-naruto whoops ass, but at the end he got kind of stuck.
-hinata gets in the way even when naruto told everyone not to butt in.
-she gets hurt realllll bad and confesses to naruto saying i love you and shit.
-naruto gets pissed the fuck off.
-then the 8 tails unleash. the 9th almost came out but..........the 4th hokage somehow magically appeared and stopped naruto.
-4th tells him that he's naruto's father. ZOMG.
-naruto gets he normal state back defeats the pein clones.
-naruto actually pin points where the original pein is at. and wants a talk.
-naruto talks to pein about their views, pein agrees with him. i also forgot to mention that pein was also a student of old man sannin.
-after pein agree's with naruto, pein BROUGHT BACK EVERYONE that died in konoha back to life, and yes kakashi is back. he gets to visit his pops in ninja heaven kakashi forgive his dad. his dad is happy that he did, and he pops gets to move on knowing that.
-tsunade is in a coma, and there is a serious meeting about who is going to be the next hokage.
-the people in the meeting is naming all these people, kakashi is one of them. danzo brings up some bullshit. then says "I SHOULD BE THE 6th!!"
-no one says shit, then they made his grimy ass the hokage.
-danzo. makes sai watch every move naruto does.
-also raikage is looking for sasuke real bad since sasuke captured the 8th tail who is the raikage's bro, and they want him dead. that's it for now.
-oh yeah, danzo also put sasuke under 'missing-nin' it's like a betrayal to the town or something. basically 'missing-nin' = DEATH. so raikage's clan comes in looking for sasuke.

that's it for now. I just caught up with all that today.
i added some additional important info.

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:26 AM   #89
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

thanks for adding the extra stuff i didn't put down, i was in a rush. ++++
Old 06-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #90
240love
Post Whore!

i wonder what was it that itachi gave naruto??

imagine its like some sort of sharingan?? that would be nuts