Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:55 PM   #1
apex128
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ka24e-t ecu

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 1989 240sx with a turbo single cam. The car idles very rich and dies whenever I barely touch the gas. The car came with the stock maf and injectors, and also a rom tune that the previous owner didn't know where it was from. I took the cover off of the ECU, and saw that the board was indeed socketed, and that there was a 27SF512 SST in there. However, I have no idea where the tune is from and what it is tuned for. My setup is a t04e/t3, (.5/.63 I think), 550cc injectors, and a z32 maf. Do any of you guys have a .bin file I could use to get my setup somewhat stable? I called JWT and RS-Enthalpy already and they said it didn't look like something they did. Please let me know if you guys have any bin files or know where I could get any.

Thanks!
apex128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2017, 07:29 AM   #2
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Could be an E-Mance tune, he was doing them for a while. Check out KA-T.org , you may find a file on there thats close to your set up.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 AM   #3
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
do you have a chip burner??