Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #3781
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charzilla is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Probably the first time I've ever been called gramps. Crotchety old fucker, sure. But gramps? Damn all two of my feelings are hurt..... Your bro speak wounds me.
Sorry Gramps, make sure you take a few spoon fulls of fiber so you can shit out those depressed feelings later. Maybe you can ask your doctor if Lexapro is right for you?
Charzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2017, 03:24 PM   #3782
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charzilla View Post
Sorry Gramps, make sure you take a few spoon fulls of fiber so you can shit out those depressed feelings later. Maybe you can ask your doctor if Lexapro is right for you?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:27 PM   #3783
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
There is no way you're 29.

I bet you're 19.

You're going to have a great time on Zilvia.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #3784
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Don't need either. Stopped taking xanex years ago. Enjoy your fucked wheel bearings.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #3785
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Don't need either. Stopped taking xanex years ago. Enjoy your fucked wheel bearings.
Enjoy memory loss.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #3786
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Cute...an Alzheimer's joke.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #3787
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Cute...an Alzheimer's joke.
Are you making fun of retarded people? That's not cool.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:41 PM   #3788
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

And yet you use the word "retarded"?
My wife has been a special education teacher for over a decade and my mother in law and grandfather have dementia. I don't find that shit funny at all.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:44 PM   #3789
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
And yet you use the word "retarded"?
My wife has been a special education teacher for over a decade and my mother in law and grandfather have dementia. I don't find that shit funny at all.
Sounds like you need that xanex again. #gramps
Old 01-05-2017, 03:46 PM   #3790
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Where's that ban hammer this is getting tiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM   #3791
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Where's that ban hammer this is getting tiring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys attacked me over my "fake ass fiberglass on your car along with some shit wheels and your cock size worth of spacers"

I'm being cordial and talking about and addressing the haters. I don't see why I would be banned.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:51 PM   #3792
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
There is no way you're 29.

I bet you're 19.

You're going to have a great time on Zilvia.
i was thinking the same thing.

how are you 29 and still suck so bad?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:52 PM   #3793
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Sounds like you need that xanex again. #gramps
Why? Because some kid whose nuts haven't dropped yet is stroking his e-penis thinking he's upset someone on a forum? Takes more than that to piss me off kid.
Anyway, I'm done with this hoonibro cock knocker. Ban me if necessary.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM   #3794
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
You guys attacked me over my "fake ass fiberglass on your car along with some shit wheels and your cock size worth of spacers"

I'm being cordial and talking about and addressing the haters. I don't see why I would be banned.
I'm about 10 seconds away from banning you for being a tremendous twat and lurking for the past 4 years..

You posted your car in the wheel fitment question thread, and while you did ask a question, you're not really fitting anything?

You threw about 4" of spacer on your car to make the wheels fit the body. Presumably you'll fix it later by getting wheels that fit but for now...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:24 PM   #3795
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DriftingBrandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We need to add a notice on the front page in the future stating to just skip page 126/7.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:40 PM   #3796
Charzilla
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I'm about 10 seconds away from banning you for being a tremendous twat and lurking for the past 4 years..

You posted your car in the wheel fitment question thread, and while you did ask a question, you're not really fitting anything?

You threw about 4" of spacer on your car to make the wheels fit the body. Presumably you'll fix it later by getting wheels that fit but for now...
Hear me out guys.

I have been working on my car for several years, I just got it to a point where I had some time to post a picture of it and see if anyone else is running with some crazy setups for spacers. Apologies if it came across as defensive. I know there has to be people out there that are not spending the crazy amounts of money for 3 piece wheels and have wide body setups. Perhaps the RocketBunny kit was wider than I anticipated. Nothing I can do about it now. I get that its not great for the wheel bearings and everything else. I appreciate yall's concerns. I was just seeing if anyone else had experience with it first hand.

Everyone has their budget and what they have in mind of what looks appealing. This is what I had and what I thought looked good to me. I don't have the money to spend $4000 or more on wheels. Bottom line. I live in an area where that would be stolen so fast it would really be a dumb on my part. I mean I totally get the community doesn't like what monstrosity I've created here, but this monster is my child. Y'all can laugh it up, this is my shitbox.

Maybe it was the wrong thread but sheesh i didn't mean to get everyone riled up. Anyone who's upset, SORRY. Seriously tho, I love zilvia, its a great place for S-Chass enthusiasts. Can't we all just be friends plz?
Old 01-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #3797
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

He asked if stacking spacer was a good idea.

I very clearly replied. No.

He proceeds to call me a hater.

Old 01-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #3798
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Hear me out guys.

I have been working on my car for several years, I just got it to a point where I had some time to post a picture of it and see if anyone else is running with some crazy setups for spacers. Apologies if it came across as defensive. I know there has to be people out there that are not spending the crazy amounts of money for 3 piece wheels and have wide body setups. Perhaps the RocketBunny kit was wider than I anticipated. Nothing I can do about it now. I get that its not great for the wheel bearings and everything else. I appreciate yall's concerns. I was just seeing if anyone else had experience with it first hand.

Everyone has their budget and what they have in mind of what looks appealing. This is what I had and what I thought looked good to me. I don't have the money to spend $4000 or more on wheels. Bottom line. I live in an area where that would be stolen so fast it would really be a dumb on my part. I mean I totally get the community doesn't like what monstrosity I've created here, but this monster is my child. Y'all can laugh it up, this is my shitbox.

Maybe it was the wrong thread but sheesh i didn't mean to get everyone riled up. Anyone who's upset, SORRY. Seriously tho, I love zilvia, its a great place for S-Chass enthusiasts. Can't we all just be friends plz?
I think if you had replied with that from the get go, you would've gotten an amicable reply.

I figured something like what you just said is what had happened since you have no prior history until today.

That being said, there is not really a cheap alternative to wheels that would fit your widebody set up unfortunately. Best of luck.

Old 01-06-2017, 06:56 AM   #3799
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hear me out guys.

How a bout getting some nice pair of REAL three-piece wheels and flipping the barrels around? Yes, I know that it is not the right way to do it, but I'd think it is better than 100mm worth of stacked spacers man.. I've seen this happen on few RWB Porsches on Japan and that is where I got the idea for you.

If you want to know some specs for your wheels to look for, mine are (including spacers that I have and want to get rid of before the car goes on road)

F: 18x12" -31
R: 18x13.5" -24
Old 01-06-2017, 03:09 PM   #3800
HayabusaKLR

HayabusaKLR is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey everyone,

I have searched high and low without a specific answer to my question. Are any of you running the Evo IX front calipers with aftermarket wheels? If so, what offset are you running to appropriately fit this MONSTER caliper?

I am ordering WORK Meister S1 3P's (18x9 and 18x10) but I want to make sure the offset is appropriate to fit the Evo IX front calipers that I have already.

I have seen someone running Evo X fronts with +12 in the front but wanted more input, if it is out there!

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 01-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #3801
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaKLR View Post
Hey everyone,

I have searched high and low without a specific answer to my question. Are any of you running the Evo IX front calipers with aftermarket wheels? If so, what offset are you running to appropriately fit this MONSTER caliper?

I am ordering WORK Meister S1 3P's (18x9 and 18x10) but I want to make sure the offset is appropriate to fit the Evo IX front calipers that I have already.

I have seen someone running Evo X fronts with +12 in the front but wanted more input, if it is out there!

Thanks in advance guys!
You should base your brake clearance on disc type. Not offset.

Higher disc wheels have higher brake clearance.

Old 01-16-2017, 10:40 PM   #3802
Jbolanos71

Trader Rating: (1)
Jbolanos71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone done 18x10.5 in the front (s13 Silvia front end) with a 25mm fender?
Jbolanos71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #3803
Silvi
Leaky Injector

Silvi is an unknown quantity at this point
What will be the best offstet fitment S14(maximum lip) for 18X10.5 or 11j and 50mm over fender and a 265-285 tyres? Wheels are set to -0.5 camber, can go bit negative -1 to -1.5 camber

Last edited by Silvi; 01-21-2017 at 11:19 AM..
Silvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:37 AM   #3804
95mike

95mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I found a set of Mb Battles 17x9.5 +15 225/45/17 for a really good price.. I wanted to know whether these will clear z32 front brakes without a spacer. Thanks!
95mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #3805
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95mike View Post
Hey I found a set of Mb Battles 17x9.5 +15 225/45/17 for a really good price.. I wanted to know whether these will clear z32 front brakes without a spacer. Thanks!
I'm sure they will just by looking at the design. You will have the clearance issue when considering lip-typed wheels, but the Battles have concaved face.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:53 PM   #3806
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Just to add, I had to run a 7mm spacer to clear coilover clearance.

http://imgur.com/a/VDyde
Old 01-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #3807
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
internet lagged and double post by accident.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #3808
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so im interested in a set of 17x9 0 offset wheels and was wondering what kind of tire sizes I could run with minimal rolling to my fenders on my s13... can I rock 225 and 235 tires without it looking like total ass?
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:49 PM   #3809
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Not with that offset. You'll need to stretch a 215/40R17.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 09:05 AM   #3810
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Hey guys been looking into picking up some wheels for my s14. Seen these in the forsale section http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=639799 and was wondering how these would fit on my s14 with 40mm Dmax front fenders and Origin 50mm rear overs? Definitely feeling these for sure. Would like to run 255 front and 295 rear tires on them or somewhere close to that as Im not a big fan of stretching and dont want to run stupid camber. Would I have any issues with coilover clearance with these, running Kei-Office coils? I know they will clear my Z32 brakes as they are BBK friendly. Let me know as Im not very knowledgeable in the offset/width calculating.
Thanx, Cameron

Current pic of the car for reference as to how low i plan to have it. Those are 17X9/10 +15/+12 with no spacers.
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote