Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-28-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
S13 Custom Cluster

Selling an incomplete custom cluster for an S13. Original plan was to finish it and install it in my vert but I sold the car and got another S14.

Comes with GlowShift 10K RPM Tach, and GlowShift MaxTow Oil Pressure/Coolant Temp gauges. All sensors are there.

$180 obo, picked up in Woodland Hills.

Last edited by StuckeyOG; 03-07-2018 at 09:58 PM..
StuckeyOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #2
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

StuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura aboutStuckeyOG has a spectacular aura about
S13 Custom Cluster

New Year bump, someone take this off my hands.

Can do $160 picked up, $175 shipped and PayPal’d for Zilvians.

Last edited by StuckeyOG; 01-03-2018 at 07:13 PM..
Old 01-05-2018, 02:41 PM   #3
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Couple people were interested but this is still available.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #4
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Someone take this off my hands.

Considering just using the oil pressure and coolant temp gauges myself. But I would rather sell the nearly finished cluster to someone instead of letting the template go to waste.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:22 PM   #5
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Bump still available

Last edited by StuckeyOG; 01-18-2018 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-18-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Let's get this thing sold.

If anyone's interested in just the template, 10k tach, or both I can split those up as well.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:18 PM   #7
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Another one
Old 02-14-2018, 09:18 PM   #8
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Still available if anyone wants it.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:15 PM   #9
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Surprised this hasn't sold yet. Pretty cheap lol.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #10
staying_chuki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
staying_chuki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much could you do for just the template man? And how does it mount? As in with screw or clips, and is there any gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staying_chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:43 PM   #11
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Managed to hook up the power and ground to a power probe tonight. The two MaxTow gauges have green illumination and the Glowshift tachometer lights up blue. Updated the OP with pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staying_chuki View Post
How much could you do for just the template man? And how does it mount? As in with screw or clips, and is there any gap.

It’s the same size as the original S13 cluster. It mounts just like original one; slides into the dash and there’s one bolt in the tab on the top that holds it in place.

It’s made out of 1/8” thick stainless steel and has a nice textured black finish in the front. Whoever made this custom template did a good job of it.

I’m asking $75 plus $10 for shipping. For two reasons:

1 - I know very few people who’d be able to replicate one at this price that looks as professional as this one.

2 - I’d have to sell the gauges separately and it’s much more of a hassle for me.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #12
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

Gonna give this one or two more bumps in hopes of selling the entire cluster to someone.
After that I'll just remove the coolant temp/oil pressure gauges and run them on my RB25.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:05 AM   #13
StuckeyOG
Zilvia Junkie

It's sold now. Thanks for playing!