Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #601
nissanberto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
nissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissanberto Send a message via MSN to nissanberto
yes its alot more helpful than myspace i will definatly tell you that much haha.

my cars pink!
nissanberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #602
Pappkamerad

Pappkamerad is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Pappkamerad
Hi
my name is sven, i come from germany and i love my s13
i like drifting and all type of jdm cars
i have some other hobbies like suba diving and trap shooting
but i spend most of my free time on drifting and working on my car
greetings
Sven
Old 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #603
DC5 SLEEPER

DC5 SLEEPER is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up zilvia peeps. My name is Massimo I had a black 95 240 se auto.I started with tien flex coilovers, cusco front and rear strut tower bars, volks ce28 in bronze, cfh,hot shots headers,injen cai,unorthodox pullies, N1 exhaust (was going to do a swap), kouki lights, and alot of other suspension work. I was going to do a det swap but I wanted to learn how to dive stick so I had the car converted to stick. So I send the ecu to Jim Wolf and had it reflashed. Then I bought an enjuki drive shaft and after a week my car gets wrecked. So im here to see what people have done to there s14.
DC5 SLEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #604
evilways
BANNED

evilways is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to evilways
Intro from socal

Just wanted to make it offical.
My names Reuben I'm 34 married lots of kids(4 actually). Live in lakewood area. Heavy machine mechanic by trade and I also own a hotrod and kustom shop "EVILWAYS fabrication". Pretty new to the 240 scene. Was turned on to by my cousins who kept having me do crossmember swaps in there 510 for sr swaps. That was it hooked!!!

I don't know if it appropriate to list cars but here goes anywayz
1999 chevy tahoe bagged 22's
1993 s13 convertable sr swap
1990 s13 coupe rb20project
1991 s13 coupe (soon to be bought)
1973 crewcab dually bagged
1972 510 wagon srswapped
1969 chevy impala
1967 chevy suburban bagged
1955 plymouth Kustom
1953 chevy choptop
1929 model a sedan hotrod
For all you guys that live out in my area you've probably seen my cars all laiid out on the ground on South street!!

Well I hope to learn and help in anyway I can. Thanks
evilways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:01 AM   #605
GKTECH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
GKTECH is making a name for him/her selfGKTECH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
My names Greg and I'm 20 years old. I run a company in Australia called GKTECH. We design, manufacture and distrubute stainless steel and aluminium performance parts (mainly for the SR20's).

I own an RNN14 GTi-R with 270hp at all 4 wheels and an R32 4 door Skyline with a Tomei built SR20 that's putting out around 400hp at the wheels. The skyline is setup for drift uses all the goodies, Trust 6 speed dog box, Zeal coilovers, Tomei Reytec ECU, Garrett GT3071r turbo etc.

I'll be spending the next few weeks on this site checking it out and watching in the advertisers section. We're always looking for new places to sell and with our quality and our prices I'm sure we can work together quite well.

Greg

Last edited by GKTECH; 01-27-2007 at 02:38 AM..
GKTECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #606
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
id introduce myself but doesnt seem like anyone other than noobs (currently like myself of course) even read this thread... lol

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #607
koshile

koshile can only hope to improve
Hi my name is Koshi Le,

Iam from houston tx and i am a network administrator for a multimedia development company. I own a 1998 240sx SE. I promote my friend's arcade named "planet-zero"
Old 01-27-2007, 10:05 PM   #608
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
names chris. currently in northern virginia i own a 92 240sx hatch , sr swap will be finished with in the next week.
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 03:25 AM   #609
staticbzer

staticbzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to staticbzer
sup everyone,
name: brandon
loc: norcal
car: 96 s14
mods: sr20det, hks 272 cams and timer, blitz bov and nur exhaust, apexi intake, greddy boost
staticbzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:26 PM   #610
nateDEEZY

nateDEEZY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nateDEEZY
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. A little bit about myself, starting with car history. My first car was a 91' Honda CRX Si OBD-1 B16a Conversion sold that car >=] Then my second car was 94' Nissan 300zx with only 54K miles was rear ended in 10/04' and was totaled out =/ and then my third car was a 91' Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo was stolen and destroyed by assholes 12/31/07. Now I'm hoping to be a PROUD owner of a 97' 240sx SE this week ;] Due to my previous profession, a clean driving record was a must. I always get left behind driving 5 mph over the limit. I was a touge freak last 2 years of high school and 1 year after that. I grew up and left the street touge'ing behind 2 years ago =[ (But I am known to open it up on nice backgrounds within reason) But I still haven't forgotten why I like cars ;]

I don't know how many of you do this, but I read this in a magazine and was like "Oh shit, haha I do that too!"
"Just going to work, I practice something Jackie Stewart, unless it was Stirling Moss, said decades ago, 'Try to drive so smoothly that a passenger can't feel the transitions." When you can drift Grandma through the esses without making her look up from her crossword puzzle, you can talk about smooth." An excerpt from Don't Let Yourself Get Spoiled by Cory Farley

What am I looking for you ask?
Hoping to meet like minded respectful individuals, yah feel? And hopefully a few cats that could teach me a thing or two about the 240 and doesn't mind a newbie-ish kind of question once and a while. Not the kind of cat that feels it's necessary to skirt every gear and peel out of the parking lot, ugh.

Anyways, I know it's much. Just thought it'd be coo to properly introduce myself to the community.
nateDEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #611
Hoobuttacrew

Hoobuttacrew is a well-known jackass
Been a lurker in the forums for a while but I wanted to introduce myself now that I moved to southern cali and finally got myself a 240. My name is Kris, im orginally from hawaii now living in los angeles. I just picked up a 1991 240sx fastback base model. Im looking to get into various motorsports and just generally have fun with the car. Thanks to everyone thats been helping me out I really appreciate it.

-HBC
Hoobuttacrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #612
zenki_S15

zenki_S15 is a well-known jackass
hey whats up, i am new to the forum, my friend Matt gets on this site, so i thought I would too. I just bought a 1995 240sx SE manual. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.... i just moved to Houston.

Cory
zenki_S15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #613
sl4ck3r

sl4ck3r is an unknown quantity at this point
heeelllooo... I'm new the site and new to the 240sx. I have a couple other cars that ive messed around with but still consider my self only about a quarter tank full of automotive knowledge. I got a 240sx from my Gma for free! So hopefully i'm going to be able to make it fast while learning in the process. I can do a lot of engine related, but the electronics is the part that confuses (such as EMS). Oh, my 240sx is a 1990 hatch with 76k miles!

Edit: Oh yeah, this isn't going to be my daily driver. I already have 2000 Eclipse GT for that. Its basically going to be for me to learn to tune on and have fun at the track with but something im still able to drive occasionally on the street. (yes i realize to get high hp and reliability itll take a few years, and im cool with that)
sl4ck3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #614
240sx_RB26DETT

240sx_RB26DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
hi my name is tony i live in Missouri, i came here to learn more about cars and trying to see if i can get a 240sx that people are selling here hopefully a 97 or 98 model.. when i get a 240sx i wana drop a RB26DETT into it and start doing mods to it so i can have a drift/fast/bad ass car
240sx_RB26DETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:10 PM   #615
240xa

240xa is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey,
Name is JP, Scion owner. Just bought an 89 coupe as a tinkerer cause I am at the limits with my xA. I just needed something with more power and great potential. If you see my little egg around town, wave hello!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:13 PM   #616
240Hatch91

240Hatch91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah the names Jay. My 91 240 is pretty stock. Just an exhaust some 17's tinted windows, and some coilovers. Hope to turbo the motor but who knows.
240Hatch91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 PM   #617
hls 13

hls 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
new here well iv e been registerd here 4 a while but never post too much i have a black 89 240sx with a twin cam swap fully rebuilt
hls 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:59 AM   #618
Albert42

Albert42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi my Name is Albert ima newb here. im looking for a 240 to start building so wish me luck!
Albert42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:48 AM   #619
sochinkyeyesshut

sochinkyeyesshut is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sochinkyeyesshut Send a message via Yahoo to sochinkyeyesshut
yes finally im able to get on... thanks zilvia mods... hi im new here just a little info about me:

i am Dara Prak...23 i work for the USAF i am stationed in CANNON AFB, NM i am married and i have an s13 HB with an SR with basic bolt on mods... they are sitting on 280zx turbo wheels painted red but soon to be pink... i like to take long strolls on the beach, picnic in the park under a starry midnight sky, and drive like no other.. but in all honesty its nice to meet you guys and hopefully you guys will take a liking to me...thank you for your time.. and i hope to contribute useful in the future.
sochinkyeyesshut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #620
silentkrnsouljah

silentkrnsouljah is an unknown quantity at this point
sup people im new here and my name is young i drive 91 240sx with ca18det swaped
silentkrnsouljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:27 PM   #621
CleanKAKouki
Leaky Injector

CleanKAKouki is making a name for him/her selfCleanKAKouki is making a name for him/her selfCleanKAKouki is making a name for him/her self
hey everyone, my name is Dan and im out of central VA. my car is a black 97 240 that i have a love-hate relationship with. its still N/A, with full intentions of building it into a bad street KA. the mods i have now are ok, but are minor compared to some monsters that are on here...but ill get there. hopefully everyone here will be cool and we can continue in the labor of love that we call owning a 240. aight, later.
CleanKAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 AM   #622
Mdl_Pin0y
Zilvia Member

Mdl_Pin0y is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Mdl_Pin0y
Name: Mark L.
Cars: 1995 Nissan 240sx SE(Auto) and 1989 Nissan 240sx(Manual)
School: Modesto Junior College 2005-Present (Community College)
Work: MCI (some telephone company)
Whats in my car:
1989 240sx - Kei-Office XR, Personal Steering Wheel, BnM Short shifter/Aspec Ti shiftknob, JDM S14 Silvia floormats, Lazy eye conversion, Infinity speakers, Cat's eye fog lights, SSR Longchamps XR-4
1995 240sx - Injen Short-Ram Intake, Apexi GT Spec Catback Exhaust (now have stock), Navan Wing

Description: Nothing really. I work, go to school and hang out with friends. I just recently bought a 1989 240sx last month and really like it better than my auto 95 240sx. I want to go drifting on some tracks sometime this season and should be helllla fun since it's my first time going to beat up the car. Also bought some cool parts for the 89 like JDM Cat's eye fog light and an SSR Longchamps XR-4. I should get them tomorrow and will post up some pics of it sometime this week. Let's see...um, damn i helllla need a gf. I think that's it. Want to know more? Message back. Payce! ^_^
Mdl_Pin0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:48 PM   #623
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
im not new but i have a kouki
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #624
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Cool introduction!

Hey names Marlon i stay up i pittsburg up in da 925 area
i love s13 and planing on getting one once i get my lisence next months
i found dis site from a freind its coo so far
a lot of shit to read!
umm i guess ill see you guys around
Late!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #625
sebazztard
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
sebazztard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
whats up, im rob from ny. i have a 91 240sx se basically stock with the exception of stereo and exhaust. i have owned it for 4 years and have a good idea where every wire and bolt is on this car from having to do all the work myself on it. love the s13, wouldnt trade it for anything. i may be a newbie, but i know my stock 240
sebazztard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #626
jonathans15
Leaky Injector

jonathans15 is on the path to ruinjonathans15 is on the path to ruin
Send a message via MSN to jonathans15
hi everyone my name is Jonathan, live in arcadia, own a 90 hatch s13, ppl here r friendly, went to the meet in diamond plazalast night....only 1 guy talked to me..
next time see a white s13 with front and back conversion feel free to honk at me..^^

Last edited by jonathans15; 02-28-2007 at 03:56 PM..
jonathans15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 06:11 PM   #627
Shift-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Shift-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What up Zilvia!? In a way new here have been posting under a friends name But anyway names Drew born and raised in New Orleans nothing special just a teen into the 240 group....Most prob have more problems then answers so...fun times.
Shift-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:24 AM   #628
Rated240R

Rated240R is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up, names Angel. Live in Chicago. Own a 91 240 w/sr swap.
Rated240R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #629
Fairlady280Z

Fairlady280Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys new to the site, live in South FL. I drive a 1982 Datsun/Nissan S130 280ZX! Ive had the car since I was 15 and been restoring and working on it since, its in perfect condition with no rust. Its got Tokico Springs/ Shocks, Sportmax 002 15x8 0offset/BFG G force Sports tires,Monza Catback,JDM Fairlady Badges, JDM S130 Fender Mirrors (not yet installed). Planning to swap the N/A motor for a L28ET by the end of this year and if all else sell it for a S13.
Fairlady280Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:37 AM   #630
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappkamerad
Hi
my name is sven, i come from germany and i love my s13
i like drifting and all type of jdm cars
i have some other hobbies like suba diving and trap shooting
but i spend most of my free time on drifting and working on my car
greetings
Sven
Welcome Sven... i think we already know us.
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote