Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-30-2018, 07:44 AM   #9301
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2018, 07:06 PM   #9302
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All these black interiors make me want to change my S14 gray (green-gray) interior to black. The problem is the dash is pristine and about the only blemish is on the drivers side door card where there were a few cracked areas that have been there for 15 years. I used a vinyl repair kit and got them less noticeable, but not gone.

My girlfriend got me the gift box from cocomats.com for Christmas so I can get front mats in any color I want. I am thinking the classic black with white accent since I REALLY like the sample, but I am afraid it will look odd with the current interior color. Anyone have pics of the gray S14 interior with black and white mats?
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:05 AM   #9303
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Looking good Jay! I'd like to get some mats for mine but I'm concentrating on collecting turbo parts.

Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #9304
nosuitorty

nosuitorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamycakes View Post

Which radio is that [emoji102] ?? Trying to decide which route I’m gonna go for my column

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nosuitorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #9305
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Update with new head unit. Gotta get the DCC Next & put in my black rug also does anyone have any interior photos where they restitched their glove box/arm rest with black suede

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:47 PM   #9306
nosuitorty

nosuitorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post

Update with new head unit. Gotta get the DCC Next & put in my black rug also does anyone have any interior photos where they restitched their glove box/arm rest with black suede

[emoji1474][emoji1474][emoji1474]

nosuitorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:53 AM   #9307
crest

crest is an unknown quantity at this point
Woah! The green fur interiors look really cool!!! It's like you're driving a furry monster lol
crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:12 AM   #9308
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
I dont like busy interiors. It reminds me of public buses in poor countries haha. Subtle necessary accessories only.
Agreed,

Another note I hate fucking bucket seats when you don’t track your car. Reminds me of the best dressed kid on a sports team who rides the bench. Fuck out of here, stock interior is the best IMO.
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:03 AM   #9309
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #9310
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Another note I hate fucking bucket seats when you don’t track your car. Reminds me of the best dressed kid on a sports team who rides the bench. Fuck out of here, stock interior is the best IMO.
Bucket seats are so much more comfortable in an S13 though. I loved my 180SX seats and still debate switching back to them again, but it feels like you are sitting on the roof of the car to drive it. Need to get that seating position down low.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #9311
Kamycakes
Leaky Injector

Kamycakes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosuitorty View Post
Which radio is that
It's an oem Mercedes Command 2.0 Unit. It really flows with old school styled interiors.
Kamycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #9312
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Bucket seats are so much more comfortable in an S13 though. I loved my 180SX seats and still debate switching back to them again, but it feels like you are sitting on the roof of the car to drive it. Need to get that seating position down low.

Really? You must be taller then average cause i feel like the 180SX Seats are the perfect height, whenever i sit in a bucket seat. A true fixed bucket seat, i feel like im sunk in the car. Im 5’8

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 03:01 PM   #9313
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hah, yeah, that's the difference... you're just a lil' guy.

Stock seats and 6'3" is no bueno.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:24 AM   #9314
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I'm 6 ft, so nothing crazy really... I just feel so high up in those seats compared to a bucket. They're super comfy otherwise though! And I love the look.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #9315
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
I'm 6'3" and have S14 seats in my 89' coupe (w/ sunroof). I have a couple inches of head room, but a slight gangster lean is a must.

My biggest gripe with factory seats is the lack of side bolsters. A Bride Zeta III Type-XL + XL seat bracket is my next interior purchase.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #9316
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I actually just put my stock seats back since my car is going to the body shop. Feels like I'm sitting on a booster seat lol. I have plenty of room since I'm 5'10" but just feels weird.

Maybe because Im so used to my Zieg, love how low I sit and how leaned back it is.
JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #9317
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Agreed,

Well... I do like bucket seats, reclinable "racing" seats for dailies to be exact. I dont track my car, but I can tell you that I, sometimes, do "stuff" on the streets that I could really benefit from having better lateral support than the one my stock (in good condition) s14 seats provide. I do plan on getting a pair (both have to match imo) of dark in color recaros in the future.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:27 AM   #9318
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
s14

I like fixed back buckets for track and light street use (weekend cruising... Not DD.)
IMO they hold you in place much better when driving and give you a better seating position as stated by others before me. However, they can be a pain to get in and out of w/o a quick release hub.

Have a single bride Zeta III for my Zenki, wishing it was a pair after seeing all these amazing interiors
EFITTZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:15 AM   #9319
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection

Old 03-05-2018, 11:16 PM   #9320
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
what radio surround is this? street faction? i need this!
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:20 AM   #9321
tylerjdahle

tylerjdahle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Luckinator View Post
Also curious.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
tylerjdahle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #9322
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Luckinator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjdahle View Post
Also curious.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Yeah the Street Faction 3 gauge flat bezel
https://streetfaction.net/collection...nt=36414199309

Old 03-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #9323
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
Yeah the Street Faction 3 gauge flat bezel
https://streetfaction.net/collection...nt=36414199309
sick, thanks dude! those are 52mm gauges, right?
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #9324
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Is that an iphone holder for the commander? LOL... You should looking into Raspexi brah... no more commander and digital display. Its free
Old 03-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #9325
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Is that an iphone holder for the commander? LOL... You should looking into Raspexi brah... no more commander and digital display. Its free

I think Raspexi is now PowerTune.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:28 PM   #9326
MarcoRS13

MarcoRS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsu1012 View Post
What kind of seat rails do you use with Recaro?
MarcoRS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #9327
cclark
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
cclark has made poor choicescclark has made poor choicescclark has made poor choicescclark has made poor choicescclark has made poor choicescclark has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Flocked dash, lrb speed wrapped door cards and s15 blue seude seats...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #9328
struka
Zilvia Member

struka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to struka
Slowly putting interior back in. Need to get headliner and pillars.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2018, 08:42 AM   #9329
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoRS13 View Post
What kind of seat rails do you use with Recaro?
You're joking right? Try looking at the picture again.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:47 AM   #9330
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
You're joking right? Try looking at the picture again.
lol could be a sticker?