Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ideas for s13 project

I have an s13 that’s going to be getting painted/wrapped after I pick up a few more body pieces and finish up the body work. It looks like shit right now and will continue to until I’m ready for paint/wrap. Anyway, for the time being, any ideas on what I should do (looks wise) until I paint/wrap it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2018, 11:15 AM   #2
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Take off that played out gangsta cursive front window sticker
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 01:33 PM   #3
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Install side markers and source some chuki skirts
Old 06-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Type x . done
snags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 01:53 PM   #5
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
Take off that played out gangsta cursive front window sticker

It says “shitbox” which fits 100% right now

Old 06-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #7
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
Install side markers and source some chuki skirts

Gotta find my side markers have them somewhere lmaoo and yes definitely

Old 06-08-2018, 01:56 PM   #8
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post

Wouldn’t mind if I did

Old 06-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #9
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Fix that Rust
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #10
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Finish spray painting it one color. You're gonna have to remove it all for paint anyways, so mind as well make it one color for the time being.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:35 AM   #11
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
first mistake was asking other people what YOU should do to YOUR car
carcrazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:20 AM   #12
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazee View Post
first mistake was asking other people what YOU should do to YOUR car

Oh no I know exactly what I’m doing with my car. But in the meantime while I’m getting shit together, I wanna fuck around with it. Kinda why I have the thing lowered to the point where I scrape on everything lmao plan on getting a new exhaust, new rear bumper some side skirts and overs, so there’s nothing I can really fuck up that’s not already going to be replaced

Old 06-09-2018, 10:58 AM   #13
Jamaica

Jamaica is an unknown quantity at this point
rust preventative maintenance considering you live in New York.
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 01:12 AM   #14
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
1. buy some fuckin wheels that fit or at least some $700 spacers
2. castrate yourself sell the car cuz you’re a fucking idiot
Old 06-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #15
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

Have new wheels that fit already buddy... waiting to get all my shit together before I start putting the car together lol

Old 06-10-2018, 06:30 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Number 2, please.

You're not looking for ideas because you 'know exactly what you're doing to your car.' You're just fucking lazy. I'm so stoked for another Adam LZ S13.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:47 AM   #17
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Number 2, please.

You're not looking for ideas because you 'know exactly what you're doing to your car.' You're just fucking lazy. I'm so stoked for another Adam LZ S13.

Damn what you got up your ass? I’m lazy because I wanna fuck around with my car while I finish getting together everything I need to get down to business and make it presentable? So yeah I was looking for ideas of things to do “to fuck around” with this thing in the mean time. Guess what fuck around means.. have fun rigging/doing stupid shit while getting the rest of my shit together. If all you wanna do is bitch on a thread, don’t say anything cause no one wants to hear it.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:08 AM   #18
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon240sx View Post
I scrape on everything lmao
But it's not even that low... Try again.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 03:42 AM   #19
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Oh no I know exactly what I’m doing with my car.
But in the meantime while I’m getting shit together,
nothing I can really fuck up that’s not already going to be replaced
Why the fuck even ask then? You clearly just want people to talk to YOU about YOUR car. We understand you’re excited to mod your first shit pile, but we don’t give a fuck.

Quote:
finish getting together everything I need to get down to business and make it presentable

fuck around rigging/doing stupid shit while getting the rest of my shit together.
“Fuck around rigging/doing stupid shit” is why we have a “doing it wrong” thread. Go there for “ideas”

A normal person would shut up and finish getting together everything they needed to get down to business and make the car presentable, and then actually get down to business.
Lazy dudes like you just want to talk about the shit.
The difference is, you’re never going to get your shit together and get down to business. You’re just gunna make threads to talk about dumb ideas that you’ll never pull off.
Sell this car to someone who can help it and go back to day dreaming on forza.

Last edited by Hoshino; 06-13-2018 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:31 AM   #20
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
I forgot about this thread until today, developing nicely I see
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:00 AM   #21
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
I tried to give you a chance and respond with something constructive because I knew you'd get flamed. But after reading your other posts I can tell that future DIW content will be inbound shortly.We don't need anymore Adam lz circle jerking missile car enthusiasts. GoOd LuCk WitH YouR ShItBoX KiDdo.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:10 AM   #22
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Why the fuck even ask then? You clearly just want people to talk to YOU about YOUR car. We understand you’re excited to mod your first shit pile, but we don’t give a fuck.

“Fuck around rigging/doing stupid shit” is why we have a “doing it wrong” thread. Go there for “ideas”

A normal person would shut up and finish getting together everything they needed to get down to business and make the car presentable, and then actually get down to business.
Lazy dudes like you just want to talk about the shit.
The difference is, you’re never going to get your shit together and get down to business. You’re just gunna make threads to talk about dumb ideas that you’ll never pull off.
Sell this car to someone who can help it and go back to day dreaming on forza.

Damn the fuck is everyone trying to fight about? For your information, I’ve been getting shit together. I’m not gonna start doing something and half ass the fucking thing. I’m gonna do everything at once.. so call me fucking lazy for wanting to finish my car all in one shot and not in little steps. Idk what the fuck everyone’s issue is. Asked about ideas to do to fuck around with the looks of my s13 while I get shit together to actually finish it up. If you’re not gonna answer the question then just shut the fuck up.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #23
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFITTZY View Post
I tried to give you a chance and respond with something constructive because I knew you'd get flamed. But after reading your other posts I can tell that future DIW content will be inbound shortly.We don't need anymore Adam lz circle jerking missile car enthusiasts. GoOd LuCk WitH YouR ShItBoX KiDdo.

end conversation.

Never had a chance to answer you cause I got distracted by all the butthurt in this thread but you’re one of the only ones who gave an actual good idea that I’m most likely gonna do tbh. But if you wanna line up with everyone else who’s butthurt, have fun.

Old 06-13-2018, 07:14 AM   #24
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
I forgot about this thread until today, developing nicely I see

Oh, it’s developing beautifully

Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #25
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Finish spray painting it one color. You're gonna have to remove it all for paint anyways, so mind as well make it one color for the time being.

Probably gonna do that

Old 06-13-2018, 07:17 AM   #26
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
Type x . done

Working on getting piecing together a kit

Old 06-13-2018, 07:53 AM   #27
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Damn what you got up your ass? I’m lazy because I wanna fuck around with my car while I finish getting together everything I need to get down to business and make it presentable? So yeah I was looking for ideas of things to do “to fuck around” with this thing in the mean time. Guess what fuck around means.. have fun rigging/doing stupid shit while getting the rest of my shit together. If all you wanna do is bitch on a thread, don’t say anything cause no one wants to hear it.
Let me translate.

I’m a total broke ass that doesn’t know how to work on cars or take care of them. I have no money to buy quality parts and I have no patience to save up for them. Instead, I’ve decided to buy the cheapest pile of crap 240sx on Facebook and rather then try and repair it, I’m going to post it all over the internet. This is because I can’t afford to fix it or build a real car. Rather I will simply talk about my amazing dream build, front like I’m tough shit and call people haters when they give constructive criticism. I’m doing this all for the IG cred and to stroke my own inflated ego. Don’t worry guys I’ll soon wreck it or blow the motor and you’ll never hear from me again.

Peace and Love, Typical Corner Mentality Facebook Gangsta
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #28
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Edit: this^

Quote:
I’m not gonna start doing something and half ass the fucking thing. I’m gonna do everything at once.. Asked about ideas to do to fuck around with the looks of my s13 while I get shit together
You are going to entirely half-ass this car.
If you have all your ideas and plans already than there is no need for anyone’s further input.
We are being dicks because we’ve seen it before.

You literally started this thread to force people to look at your car and talk about it.
No one with a nice car has ever bought all the parts in one go, “fucked around with the looks” for a weekend, and then built the car doing “everything at once” the next night.

That’s why we are giving you shit. You are clearly lying about your intentions and abilities to do anything cool to this car and we know it’s going to fail hard.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #29
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Edit: this^

You are going to entirely half-ass this car.
If you have all your ideas and plans already than there is no need for anyone’s further input.
We are being dicks because we’ve seen it before.

You literally started this thread to force people to look at your car and talk about it.
No one with a nice car has ever bought all the parts in one go, “fucked around with the looks” for a weekend, and then built the car doing “everything at once” the next night.

That’s why we are giving you shit. You are clearly lying about your intentions and abilities to do anything cool to this car and we know it’s going to fail hard.

Honestly could care less who looked at my car lmao and I’m not lying.. my intentions are how they sound. Fuck around with the car until I get everything together, not just a weekend. A few weeks, then when I finally get started, it’s not leaving my garage until it’s finished.. that’s what I mean when It sounds like I’m gonna get it all done in one day. I have plans and ideas that will happen but they’re all happening at once and not little by little. Didn’t start this thread to try and get people to look at my car and talk about it. Simply asked a question, the pic of my car doesn’t even need to be in this thread.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:20 AM   #30
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Ahhh.... It's like Zilvia of old up in here