Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > British Columbia

Old 05-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #1
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I visit the Vancouver area a few times a year and want and or need ur Canadian parts

I am looking for headliner for a 180, as well as carpet without the auto seatbelts. I want two of them, one for my coupe and one for my friends fastback. I know coupes seem to be more rare up there from what I have seen, but I am looking for the A.B.AND C PILAR INTERIOR PANELS, as well as the headliner for a coup. Let me know if anyone has any leads on these things. By the way, the hockey playoffs where hard for me top watch.
thanks for any help.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
sharpe_corners
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
sharpe_corners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
www.bc240.com
sharpe_corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:15 AM   #3
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
thanks. I will look on there, my friend up there is too busy falling off of mountain bikes onto his face.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
1eightySX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
1eightySX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Check out NorthWest Nissan as well.
1eightySX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
illvialuver
Post Whore!

thanks alot, I know alot of you b.c guys have stuff shipped to bellingham and point roberts to save on taxes, so it makes sense that you guys would go to the washington events and sites.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
thanks. I will look on there, my friend up there is too busy falling off of mountain bikes onto his face.
shut up..that was 10 years ago..LOL
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #7
illvialuver
Post Whore!

HAHHAHHAHA. Really? looked recent, serious though, picture freaked me out.