Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
SPC 240sx Adjustable Rear Toe Arms

Item: SPC 240sx Adjustable Rear Toe Arms
Condition: Used, but Good Condition

Price: 115 dollars

These arms are in great condition, and have served me well. Went with a total custom spherical setup a while back and had no more use for these.

These arms have worked perfectly. Super beefy construction, and quality parts.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
bump!touch blue make it true!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 03-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
jbretz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
jbretz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
pm me a price on shipping it to 17601
Old 03-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #4
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Any pictures or are they not loading on my phone?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
Magnum375 Jr.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
Magnum375 Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
There were pics last night, dunno what happened to them, I saw them, looked to be in really good shape.
Magnum375 Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 AM   #6
codyace
Post Whore!

The pics should work now, I hope. They are listed on a cloud based server so I hope they aren't missing.

To be honest, I'd still have these on my car if it wasn't for changing every single bushing out to a spherical based setup...nice large adjusters on these units, much beefier than the JDM ones IMO. We've used SPC stuff on passenger cars forever so when they first came out with these aftermarket setups, it was a no brainer.