Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-26-2013, 03:14 AM   #31
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogli9000 View Post
This is all coming from personal experiences. I am unaware of Jeff's situation, but from what I've been reading. This is what I believe is to be true.

I can only assume.

Its hard as fuck running a small business.

I can assume that Jeff has to pay about $3,500-4,500 just in expenses to pay the bills Monthly. That includes gas, paperwork, city fees, tax, rent, electricity, insurance, car payments, and whatever else that keeps someone alive in society.

Not only do you over work yourself, run into land mines that push you farther back, bite more than you can chew, and become over zealous on making anything work. Mind yourself, this is all being done by one person. No trusted partners who can work equally as good as you. One man who has to do everything to run a business and pay his bills.

Jeff isn't a 10 year business. He is a new small business with minimal business experience. Shit happens.

He has talent, but more than talent can't run a business. Its difficult to maintain a 100 hour plus work week working for 5-6 bucks an hour as the owner. Shit is hard as fuck when you first start out.

That's not including finding workers that actually give two fucks about their own work and your company.

Also add daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork and accountant work. Small business owners don't have cash to have someone else do that for them. Its all done by hand and on paper by themselves.

Now you also have to put in regard that there are people in the same boat as you. He now has to prioritize and go through each order that is backed up. On top of being a perfectionist. Doing things right takes so much time of your life. Driving for supplies, ordering supplies online, having setbacks, redoing something until its perfect.

I work and own my own business as well. I am fortunate enough to have solid employees helping me. When I was by myself it took 1 whole day JUST to go pick up supplies. Drive 2 hours in traffic, drive 2 hours back. Setup product pick ups, pick up products that were sold days before, have them picked up, then reply to every call and text for that day. There goes 1 whole day with almost NOTHING getting done.

Now add up money tied into each project. Let's say a customer only puts 20% down of his invoice. Guess who has to go out of pocket for the rest until the product is finished? The business owner. Imagine that business owner has about 10-20 projects at this given time. There goes about 5k worth of YOUR money sitting that is now a negative in your bank fund.

Now add up the daily cars that come in. That is usually jobs that are finished within that day. He is one guy who now has to order the customers part, pick it up, then install it on their car. There goes another day. But hey it pays your monthly rent bill. What happens if Jeff went out of business? He has to stay afloat with the walks ins and focus on the projects on weekend or nights. GUESS what happens IF a business owner has to close down shop because of unpaid rent? NO MORE FINISHED PROJECTS AND BANKRUPCTY. Which means now your stuff is gone.

Jeff is pushing. He is trying. He is staying afloat.

A life is small tiny baby steps every day. Takes forever until a project is 100%. Once Jeff understands devlops a system that works, rules that help him, and what projects to choose and what projects to turn away. (I turn away cars every day). He will become a solid speedy business.

Why? Because some cars are ticking time bombs. Not a simple swap or a simple wire install. You now hit cluster fuck city in which takes more time and money than you expect. Also they take a negative on your pay sheet. I had to do a swap once and due to the cluster fuck of a car, I ended up losing $500 bucks out the door. But hey the customer was happy and still comes back to this day.

PLUS the resources and solid connections of people to get you along that way.

It takes year 3 of a small business to start making it. You are at neutral to 15k a year for 2 years of your life. Living day by day on almost no positivie income you other than the will to never give up. Once you go to year 3 you will be making double that, year 4 is 45-60k a year, and so forth.

SHIT TAKES TIME. Jeff just has to know how and when to pick his battles.

Good luck.
wow what are you? Jeff's personal head giver!?

The man owns a business and promises services for a price. When he stops giving his customer the time of the day to update them on the status of their orders then he shoots himself in the foot. When that shit repeats itself with other customers then he builds a "REPUTATION" for it. Must be nice for you to live nearby so you can go down to his shop personally and give him head but for those of us who live far away, the only comfort we have are the communication interactions and updates he provides us. Problem is that when he promises a service for a price and fails to deliver then he's just a lying sack of shit.

This is especially true because he has "workers" working for him who can provide him with the assistance he needs.

In my case the bottom line was. He promised a "heim join" upgrade service for ANY suspension arms. You tell him which arms you have, and he sends you beefier joints for a good price. I paid ~$60 initially, then he went quiet. So I asked for updates and he gave me excuses about manufacturing. At that point, flags went up, this guy is starting to look squirelly. So I ask him, how can I help, he tells me he needs more $$$ to get this done better, so I send him more $$$. After a while, this *snip boy goes quiet. After a while he gives me more excuses. So I send him the arms, so I know he has what he needs to match the damn joints. he goes quiet again...At that point I said fuck it, told him that I understood shit was hard and just wanted my arms back. Thank to fuckin god he sent them back.

Chucked that shit as a loss and walked away cursing his fuckin existence for rest of my life.

This guy is a fraud...
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #32
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
By the way, I ended up paying roughly $200 for a pair of heim joints advertised for $64. By the time it was all said and done, I had waited a year and got my arms back and a pair of joints that don't even match the fuckin thread of the arms I sent him...I"m saving them in case I run into him in real live, I'll thrown them at his face, car or shop. I got nothing against his family, workers, children or relative. They don't carry the sins of the guilty. He's a grown man and makes decisions on his own, as such he answers to the consequences of his own actions.

His decisions was to fuck some of us over. What did we have in common!? we lived far away from his shop and relied on emails to keep in touch.
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #33
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Memberofthe600hpkaclub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Still no response of any sort from him. I suppose ill call tomorrow and try to get a voice to go with the profile......
Memberofthe600hpkaclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #34
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Keep forgetting to call because I'm so busy these days working 2 jobs. However still no update or communication with the young man.

Now that this has been seen over 1000 times I would think he would begin to worry about his online sales being affected. I suppose not. I refuse to allow this thread to die and forget about it. I'll just continue to bump it back up to keep it current so people can see. And the longer I'm ignored the more people will begin to realize I'm not exaggerating and he truly is showing bad business practices.

when there is absolutely no reason for it. He would be out of pocket $0.

I'll pay you $75 just to send it back
Old 08-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #35
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Actually got a rather polite and genuine sounding email from Jeff Wednesday night. It read the the harness was fixed and being sent back on his dime. I was going to post the update once it arrived and I could test it.

He seemed very apologetic and I accept that. Like I said I know his business does top notch work and I had only heard great things about them. Which is why I sent it back to him in the first place. I guess sometimes "shit happens" as they say.

However, despite being rather angry at the time upon receiving said pm from him I literally did several backflips, flares, and airtracks. While working so my boss looked at me crazy.

So hopefully within the next week or so when i install the harness this issue will have been fully resolved.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:47 AM   #36
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Good news! Post up the start up video.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #37
240Zfunahollic
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
240Zfunahollic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Did you actually get the harness back from him?

Visit My Trader rating page
http://zilvia.net/f/traderratings.html?u=15347
240Zfunahollic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #38
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes got it back Monday but couldn't pick it up till Wednesday... and had to work a crazy schedule the rest of the week...I should be able to get it in tomorrow though....
Old 05-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #39
jdmfan13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
jdmfan13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
So any update on the harness ......?..:. Or it was so good and now u r happy ???
jdmfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:07 PM   #40
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

It had all of the same problems, I shelved it and took it as a loss
Old 05-28-2014, 06:42 AM   #41
fullthrottle
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
fullthrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Well I ordered the Instant G kit for Zenki from them. In the end I was extremely happy. Kit just snapped on and stay in place with no modification or bolts holding it yet. Very high quality kit. Flexible high quality stuff not that stiff shit from other places. Communication was horrible. Multiple emails, facebook messages, messages through their website, Got one phone call answered... Never got a tracking number so I was shocked when it showed up 15 minutes after I got home.... You have to be home for these kind of deliverys... wouldnt it make sense to call me and let me know?
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #42
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle View Post
Well I ordered the Instant G kit for Zenki from them. In the end I was extremely happy. Kit just snapped on and stay in place with no modification or bolts holding it yet. Very high quality kit. Flexible high quality stuff not that stiff shit from other places. Communication was horrible. Multiple emails, facebook messages, messages through their website, Got one phone call answered... Never got a tracking number so I was shocked when it showed up 15 minutes after I got home.... You have to be home for these kind of deliverys... wouldnt it make sense to call me and let me know?
Had the same issue. I called my credit card company 2 days ago. No response what so ever for almost 2 weeks. Sucks as i like the company and hope to do further business if everything gets better.
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:55 PM   #43
fullthrottle
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
fullthrottle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
Had the same issue. I called my credit card company 2 days ago. No response what so ever for almost 2 weeks. Sucks as i like the company and hope to do further business if everything gets better.
I wouldn't worry man. It took about a month for mine to arrive and it was worth it. Top quality and it all snapped onto my car and stayed in place before I screwed it down. Definately good stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
fullthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:10 AM   #44
charles2krayzie

Trader Rating: (0)
charles2krayzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Warning Don't Get Screwed by Jordan Innovation

[/B]This guy Jeff is the shop owner of Jordan Innovation. The video is how I found my car in his shop. Keep in mind I dropped off my car to him right after SEMA 2013 to finish considering he had it before SEMA since August 18,2012. I brought the car to him in pristine condition, SEMA condition. Qouting him he said he'll have my car burning rubber on the way to SEMA which never happened. Considering the time frame I have given him and patiently waiting which caused me to lie to my sponsors because of his incompetence. Which made me look bad as of now I apologize to all of them PAS Mag and Superstreet for trolling you guys along with me. They have been patiently waiting for my car also. My car has been left abandoned in the back of his shop for months according to his shop neighbors and the Irwindale PD that passes through his shop at night. His shop is not gated so it's open to the public. All my electronics got damage in the rain it was left open unlock with no hardtop considering I left him my genuine Spoon hardtop with him. Which he won't release back to me and on top of the hardtop not being released, he won't released my keys also. If you look inside the car. It looks like someone ravaged it. I'm missing a lot of stuff off my car. Please help put this shop away for good.. I dropped off my car in Aug.18, 2012. He trolled me until now about getting my car done. March 10, 2014 I decided to come by his shop is posted to be open at 10am which is never open when I drop by. I came down to talk about the status of my car which he always gave me the same excuses and told me things that I want to hear for the past months but it was closed by which caused me to roll around the back and there behold I saw my car at worst state ever. My car is in the back of his shop which is not gated and left with no hardtop outside abandoned. He had the nerve to spread rumors about me shop hopping and taking off with my car by towing it without paying the tab. That's what he tried to tell the Irwindale PD so they won't release me the car and on top of that told Jan's towing to not help me or serve me with their tow service becaused I owed a balance. I don't mind paying if the job is done right and properly. Funny thing I have offered to pay so many times. But seeing my car abandoned sealed the deal for me there's no need for exchange of words between me and this shop. Plus seeing his car inside his shop all well put together and my car abandoned considering I'm a paying customer. Shows you what kind of person he is. To anyone that knows me personally. I don't talk much or run my mouth for me to put this out there. Took a lot of convincing for me to speak out. Please watch the video link.. And if you can Help.. Please Help that this don't happen to anyone else.. He doesn't even deserve to have 1 star if it could be helped.

FYI.. Come to find out this guys is not even registered to B.B.B., B.A.R., and is operating with no business license.. Just shows you this shop is not Legit.. He is operating illegaly.. BEWARE.. Considering he has military background who doesn't abide by the law..
Please Watch Video Link.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fusz4QQnPJk

Last edited by charles2krayzie; 06-28-2014 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: to put attention to link
charles2krayzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:58 AM   #45
RichardDUONG10
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (23)
RichardDUONG10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
OP sorry to hear, good luck to you. If this is true, not a good look to have on your business.

Decided I'm going to get my money back after waiting about 9 months on my Dmax style hood. Gave me the same excuse every time i call them that they were going to get it in the following month. Bad communication with them, also said they would contact me back but not one single contact have reached out to me from them, it was always me contacting them first. Tired of the BS.
RichardDUONG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:19 AM   #46
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I tried getting in touch with them over the phone last year to inquire about some work on my car. He's known by quite a bit of people on here and as far as i know has a good rap on this site despite some bad reviews i've come across (after having already reached out to the shop by phone). That's really what drove me to look up the shop. Took me three days to get someone to answer their phone and during that time I left a pair of messages that went unanswered. By the third day I went ahead and gave them a call but was already skeptical about them. A business that doesn't answer its phones is always a big red flag. After coming across those reviews I whipped the sweat off my forehead. Dodged one there. Good luck trying to get some restitution.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #47
charles2krayzie

Please Share So people will not get screwed by this shop.. BTW I did take him to court and I won. He tried bluffing me with a picture of my car during SEMA and an invoice he made up while I had a suitcase full of evidence against him.. He failed miserably and made himself look like a fool in court..
Old 06-28-2014, 09:56 AM   #48
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Jeff has always been great with me. did a few trip to his shop and bought a few thing from him. he is a great dude... I don't know how this would of happened to you guys, seem abit odd...
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:14 AM   #49
charles2krayzie

A few small mishaps is ok but not condoning it. But this guy has a rap sheet.. That's not cool at all.. That's what you call screwing people over..
Old 06-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #50
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
I dropped of my track car late last year for a whole new harness , I was told it would be done 2/14/14 , so 2/14/14 comes around and I called the shop and nobody picked up , so I drove over an hour away to see what's going on , I get to the shop and it's one story after another about why the cars not done , the car had not been moved of the harness started on , I was told it would be done no later then 2/28/14 now , so I called and Jeff said he was going to have it ready on the 28th , so on the 28th I called and he said some sensors are on back order and it's still not done , I had a buddy stop by on 3/5/14 , they has started the harness he said but it looked really incomplete , I called and told Jeff that on 3/14/14 I was getting the car if the harness was done or not , I called the day of 3-14 and said I was coming in a few hours to get the car , at this time I had heard about the s2000 issue and was going to not leave without my car , I showed up around 5pm on the 14th with my trailer and what do you know cars still not done. I had already paid for the better half of the work and told him the cars not done so I'm not paying the remainder , he started working I. The car right away and said he would have it done in a few hours , 2am comes and he finished . I didn't have my ems in the car so we pushed it on the trailer, I take it home and the next day install the ems , pull my laptop out and with the power on and car not running the ems is showing normal , I start the car and I runs about 1 min then a saw a flash , the alternator went bad , odd seeing it was a new oem Nissan one with less then 4 events on it , so I throw on a spare one I had , car wouldn't start , my battery only had 1.2 volts wtf !!!! I charge it to 14.2 volts and the car starts , same thing happened , so I called Jeff and he said he would have to look at it in person and to bring it to the shop , I told him I was not going to trailer it again to the shop , he said he would stop by my place in a week that he was out of town , so two weeks later he comes and found that he didn't add a wire and he also found a wire from the ems not wired in aswell , car runs now but would I ever buy or tell anyone to go to him , hell no . At the end of the day it's just not a honest shop and I would never go back
Old 06-28-2014, 04:20 PM   #51
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
I was actually trying to help him in his business, but I found out he has been trying to degrade and bad mouth me to everyone possible. I have no clue what happened to this guy. Shit storm after shit storm. I won't say anything negative against him, but hopefully he can do what is right for his business and try to fix his mistakes.
Old 06-29-2014, 01:25 AM   #52
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardDUONG10 View Post
OP sorry to hear, good luck to you. If this is true, not a good look to have on your business.

Decided I'm going to get my money back after waiting about 9 months on my Dmax style hood. Gave me the same excuse every time i call them that they were going to get it in the following month. Bad communication with them, also said they would contact me back but not one single contact have reached out to me from them, it was always me contacting them first. Tired of the BS.
Same thing happened to me and I even left a deposit. Just ended up taking the hit and not doing business with them again. Repeated calls and no reply or call back.

To OP: Sucks to hear about how your car has been treated. Just reaffirms my opinion about them. Hope you get back everything you are owed.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #53
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think it's time to reiterate how the review section works.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=83800

That means this is the place for people that have had actual experiences to post them for others to see and use when deciding whether or not to deal with the reviewer in the future.

This is not the place for the peanut gallery to chime in with their comments and opinions. It does noting to further the discussion and muddies the waters. We have had numerous problems with witch hunts, white knighting and chicken little's in the past. These rules have been in place for many years for this reason.

Please respect these rules and only post your legitimate dealings with people and company's. Any commentary or debate will be deleted. Repeated abuse will get you banned from the marketplace.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:22 PM   #54
jdmfan13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
jdmfan13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jordan Innovations

I order a set of spl arms and for a good price and fast ship so for me its ok .....now im thinking on doing a v8 swap and im thinking ....Jordán innovations or 9k racing...
jdmfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #55
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
PLAYERO_LOKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmfan13 View Post
I order a set of spl arms and for a good price and fast ship so for me its ok .....now im thinking on doing a v8 swap and im thinking ....Jordán innovations or 9k racing...
DUDE!!! let me tell you that when i first ordered the harnes from him i took nothing but .2 seconds to take my damn money however 10 motnhs to receive the harness.

THEN, i got in 6 month deployment to africa and my brother has new baby so nobody was working on the car, as i noticed that none of the plugs work on my ECM i called him back asking to fix it, he mails me the correct plug for ECM then i noticed that there were 2 other wires that had came undone from the harness and at that point i had no choice but to send back to him to fix it... claimed it to be a 45 min job to which on July 26th 2014 will be 5 freaking months i've watied on this 45 min job!

hundreds of calls and emails without a single reply, hell; thier phone rep even hangs up on me now days when i simply ask whats the deal with my harness!!! that rep doesnt seem to do anything, because whatever you ask him about Jeff he always says, "oh, he's not in yet" or the unlucky "he just left the office" nor does he ever knows anything" everything i've asked him and he has no idea!

if you care about your ride and not being dicked around for over 15 months like i have by Jeff then i'd go with wiring specialist, everyone has nothing but great things to say about Yuri... i wish that was who i went with!
PLAYERO_LOKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:23 PM   #56
livelovesole
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
livelovesole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I ordered a Tomei exhaust manifold a month ago from these guys thinking I'll save a few bucks opposed to other sites. I've ordered one other time and had no problems minus not recieving a tracking number, but i recieved it about 4 days later. I ordered my manifold on June 23rd, after not receiving a tracking number for a week and no packages at my house, I called up and they say their trying to get the part from Tomei, I understand. After 2 weeks I call again requesting tracking info and get told their still trying to figure what's going on. They promised me they'd call back the next day...never got it. I called the day after that and jeff tells me that someone is out getting parts but still cant figure out whats going on with my order. At this point I've been respectful and patient. The customer service rep has a attitude but trys to hide it. I called today and the rep says he just got to look at it today and still cant tell me a word about the status of my order. I'm going to call on Wednesday and if nothing im going to request my money back. It's ridiculous that i have to wait for a part that's fully paid for, in the states, etc. The only thing I can say is that every time I've called, someone did answer. Just not worth saving the little bit of money.
livelovesole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:37 AM   #57
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=562641

I was actually disappointed how they handle their business. As people they might be good peoples, but doing business with...I will not. As people have said above...Great at taking orders, but once the money is transfer...you are definitely responsible to make your own effort on any updates. I had to call every 2 weeks for an update, 2 months later, I finally found out the shipment came in for me to pick up my order. Even picking up was not as smooth. I honestly don't think this is there main source of income, to be treating there customer like this.

I will not do business with them again.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #58
solo_ryder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
solo_ryder is making a name for him/her selfsolo_ryder is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I bought a PBM used intake setup for sr to z32 maf. It said it was available on thier site so I bought it. I waited 2 weeks and nothing, no emails, no tracking. So I emailed, no answer.. I sent a message on Zilvia.. no answer. I finally opened a dispute on PayPal and within a day I got a full refund with a explanation of "we could not find the item" or something along those lines. My whole KA-T build was waiting on the one part. I ended up making my own intake. Would not buy from again
solo_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #59
DertyDan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
DertyDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Ordered the new origin fenders from them and waited 2 months longer than I was promised. I was allowed to text Jordan or Eddie (one of the 2, not sure who i talked to at the beginning), to pay for it quickly, but once money was sent I never got updates. When texting them, he said "who is this, dont text my phone call the shop" after payment was sent. Constantly had to call the shop, email, and even call Origin USA to handle the wait myself because the delivery date kept getting pushed back farther and farther.

Eddie of Jordan Innovations continued to give me the run arround for 2 months until I said I wanted a refund, and then the fenders were magically sent out the next day.

JORDAN INNOVATIONS IS A MIDDLE MAN! Nothing more. I should have just called Origin USA in the first place. I cant believe I got suckered in to ordering from them when the only thing I am paying them extra for is customer service and I DID ALL THE WORK.

Jordan Innovations needs some major work in the customer service industry. I will never buy from them again. It felt like I was PMing a pissed off Zilvia user the whole time. Very unprofessional. To be honest, can't believe they are still in business.
DertyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #60
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Wow, Jeff what the heck is going on man? I'm indifferent with our past transgressions but the bad review response from so many others on this thread is incredible to me.

Why has the customer service or lack there of gotten so bad? You've built a successful business off of quality work, and at one time good customer service. Or at least I assume that or I don't feel you would've been so successful up to this point.

Perhaps it's time to sit back, revise your business strategy, and form a new business plan.

I know you pay your bills off of high dollar, top end projects. But we as everyday consumers truly rely on guys like you to help build our home garage projects. Sure the vast majority can't spend $1-5000 at a time to peak your interest but through customer loyalty and return business we will get there. And that sir is where your true bread and butter is.

We just want a quality service, at a fair price. And even if that meant hiring another employee just for online sales I bet the added over head would in turn pay for itself.