Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 06-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Canards by UAC!

Presents: Canards!

8" Universal Canards

UAC's universal canards add functional style to any project. These fins attach to the front of the car and help stabilize airflow around the nose area, provide some additional down force, and look really cool while doing it. These canards have been designed to fit in any area that has a flat profile. They have two mounting tabs each, are made from aluminum for weight savings, and come with a black coating for a nice finish. They are unique in the fact that they feature a curved side profile which not only adds style but also strength to the piece for a look that is truly one of a kind.
  • Requires drilling 3/16 holes for mounting
  • Stainless steel hardware included
  • Fits: Universal
  • Price: $64.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 Chuki Large Canards

UAC's canards add functional style to any project. These fins attach to the front of the car and help stabilize airflow around the nose area, provide some additional down force, and look really cool while doing it. These large canards have been designed to specifically for S13's equipped with the factory late model or Chuki bumper. The inside profile accurately matches the curve of the nose and is equipped with mounting tabs for bolting them to the car. UAC canards are made from aluminum for weight savings and come with a black coating for a nice finish. They are unique in the fact that they feature a curved side profile which not only adds style but also strength to the piece for a look that is truly one of a kind.
  • Fits: 91-94 Nissan S13 240sx
  • Price: $149.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 Chuki Canard Combo BEST DEAL!

UAC's canards add functional style to any project. These fins attach to the front of the car and help stabilize airflow around the nose area, provide some additional down force, and look really cool while doing it. This combo comes with both the large specific fit canards and one pair of the small universal fit ones which complement each other perfectly for the complete look out front. UAC canards are made from aluminum for weight savings and come with a black coating for a nice finish. They are unique in the fact that they feature a curved side profile which not only adds style but also strength to the piece for a look that is truly one of a kind.
  • Fits: 91-94 Nissan S13 240sx
  • Price: $199.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

UAC Gives Back

When you buy from UAC a portion of your purchase goes to Manna. It's a Christian charity that is helping to feed hungry children around the world while spreading the good news about Jesus Christ. Unlike some charities that have a high overhead cost, 90% of donations to Manna goes directly to the children. If you would like to learn more about this organization or would like to donate yourself, they can be found here: Mannaworldwide.com

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept PayPal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your PayPal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2017, 11:46 PM   #2
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Off topic, but who makes those headlight vents?
Old 06-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #3
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
Off topic, but who makes those headlight vents?
The headlight vents are a one-of set I made years ago for my wife's car. It's the green hatch in the pictures.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:29 AM   #4
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
If you ever consider about making another set, I'd be interested.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:08 AM   #5
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Those covers are actually the factory metal ones that have been modified to have the scoops. It was a fair bit of trouble to make them so I don't think I'll be offering those but if anything changes I'll let you know.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:01 AM   #6
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Cool I donate to Manna as well

s13silvia123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:52 AM   #7
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Manna is a really good charity. I got to hear one of their speakers about a year ago and was really moved by what they are doing. I've wanted to do something like this for a while now and finally decided to put it into the works. Feels good to give back a little.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #8
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
These look pretty cool. Can we get front 3/4 shot from a bit farther away?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:46 AM   #9
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

I'd love to post a shot of that here but I'm having problems uploading pics & getting them on Zilvia right now. There is a shot taken farther away that has the whole car in there on our website under the Chuki Canard Combo listing if you want to check it out.

http://www.uniqueautocreations.com/aero.html
Old 07-13-2017, 10:41 AM   #10
z2roll4life7
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
z2roll4life7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got any plans for the 89-90 bumper for a kit
And when are you guys doing a full front splitter?
Old 07-13-2017, 08:04 PM   #11
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Probably not going to expand the canard line-up right now. Currently no plans for a full splitter.