Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #61
spools14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
spools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud ofspools14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Logan! You will be missed in the industry man!
I'm gonna miss calling you about TE's that I never buy.. (which btw I just picked up a set of SL's!!!)

BTW: Goodluck with wherever your going next :-)
spools14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #62
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
dammm Logan....shitty deal for us Zilvians but best of luck on your future endeavors!

May 2009 bring you joy and happiness ( ok i know that was cheesy)
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #63
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Thanks for the awesome service Logan! Good luck, not that you need it.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #64
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
good luck logan I remember 2 years ago you sold a little 15 year old his 1st mod my rsr exhaust and numerous other things. Thanks alot!
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:08 PM   #65
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTF?

I'm thinking A Spec's sales may suffer a bit from this...

Definitely the best service out of ANYONE I've dealt with in this industry.

Where you headed next???
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:51 PM   #66
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mike Yonessss, back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me
sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #67
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
I remember buying an Aspec muffler from Logan. Even for such a piddly product (compared to the multiple thousand dollar wheel purchases), he gave me a deal, and was the nicest guy ever on the phone.

another +1 for Logan (and Aspec), otherwise known as "The Dying Breeds of Service and Quality"

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #68
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
So what r u moving onto now if u dont mind me asking.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #69
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post

post one more crazy advertiser special for us~ please?

Not crazy, but my final advertiser special post.

If anyone wants the deals, I'm handin em out until I'm gone, so don't sleep!

Peep it:

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...ml#post2584624

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #70
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Congrats>..eerr. I mean humbug!

What are you off to now?

Pirating the tip of Cape Cod?

Steal me an oil tanker matey!

Ha- I had to really draw back from the forums with my new Weekday career in the freight forwarding business, but I'm sure you will find solace in hard parking and amazing tire stretch with your future fortunes and life as well
Old 01-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #71
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
i dont even know you..
but your ads were funny...
gl..
NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #72
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Old 01-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #73
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Is someone else from A-spec going to create an account on Zilvia and do the same thing, or are the glory days over?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #74
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
does this mean a mako sushi party?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #75
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
On your last day when you leave work your outro in your car leaving needs to be "Encore." lol. Hey thats what i did.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #76
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Good Luck with whatever you end up doing, Logan!

I've always loved your design schemes in the adds, especially the "Rayban" logo. You will be missed as the uber awesome supplier, and your shoes will be hard to fill.

Take care, man, and cheers!

Chaws15

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #77
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
does this mean a mako sushi party?
Haha that already passed, we went there to spy on Jack on his date

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
On your last day when you leave work your outro in your car leaving needs to be "Encore." lol. Hey thats what i did.
DA BLOCK was never the same after you left braddah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
Is someone else from A-spec going to create an account on Zilvia and do the same thing, or are the glory days over?
Yes, the "A Spec Products" screenname will still be handled by someone at A Spec

And while I'm at it, here are some of some of my chops I did over the years while going through the server

Some of you might remember these, haha what was I thinking?

and the one I'm most fond of:

Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #78
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
haha sick at first I was like... man game is skinny as hell in real life, then I was like oh shit he's chillin on work wheels. dope!
Old 01-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #79
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
haha sick at first I was like... man game is skinny as hell in real life, then I was like oh shit he's chillin on work wheels. dope!
Haha checkin out the body first huh

Woo woooooooo

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 01-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #80
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
you know it... *wink*
Old 01-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #81
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

unlegendary is a well-known jackass
so what's going to happen to those aspec angled dual tip exhausts?
Old 01-22-2009, 07:29 PM   #82
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlegendary View Post
so what's going to happen to those aspec angled dual tip exhausts?
If you are referring to the Blastpipes, they will still be available through A Spec

The shipment of the new version (upgraded bracing) will be coming in soon

So once it drops, I'm sure it will be posted and promoted

Keep in mind that this new version is going to increase in price, so if you want one at the old price, check out the current sale special I posted in the Advertiser's Specials section

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-22-2009, 11:33 PM   #83
vodka2
BANNED

Trader Rating: (18)
vodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura aboutvodka2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i wish i got this kinda love when i left my job ? lol....
vodka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #84
FunctionFiRst
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FunctionFiRst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awh man!

I was gonna ask you for a HngLoose sticker once i bought some wheels for you and my car was Track Ready and "Rogan-Approved!"

I wish i bought more stuff from you. Everyone knows that you are definitely one of the most genuine people in the car industry and help it develop in the right direction.

We know you'll do really well in whatever you decide to get into!

Good Luck Logan!
Old 01-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #85
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
congrat!!! new year(chinese) new job.
I'll be hitting you up in OC and we'll do lunch at mitsuwa.
see ya

sam
Old 01-23-2009, 12:45 AM   #86
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
What will you be doing now?

Am I the first to ask?
I'm a curious little girl.
Well, minus the girl part.

IM ALL CURIOUS BABY.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:09 AM   #87
johngriff
Post Whore!

johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Good Luck.

You are a resource to this industry, and I am sure you will be missed.

John
Old 01-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #88
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
have fun on your last day Logan!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #89
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
congrat!!! new year(chinese) new job.
I'll be hitting you up in OC and we'll do lunch at mitsuwa.
see ya

sam
J SPEC SAM!

I grew up in this game hitting refresh at jspec.com every single day!

I was JSpec fanboy and still am!

Haha thanks Sam, we will do lunch for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunctionFiRst View Post
awh man!

I was gonna ask you for a HngLoose sticker once i bought some wheels for you and my car was Track Ready and "Rogan-Approved!"

I wish i bought more stuff from you. Everyone knows that you are definitely one of the most genuine people in the car industry and help it develop in the right direction.

We know you'll do really well in whatever you decide to get into!

Good Luck Logan!
Haha don't trip man

Hngloose! should be dropping some real deal stuff later this year

So stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngriff View Post
Good Luck.

You are a resource to this industry, and I am sure you will be missed.

John
Thanks for the kind words John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
What will you be doing now?

Am I the first to ask?
I'm a curious little girl.
Well, minus the girl part.

IM ALL CURIOUS BABY.
Haha no definitely not the first

I got some things lined up but would rather not say at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodka2 View Post
i wish i got this kinda love when i left my job ? lol....
Haha

Definitely, I am very fortunate to have this kind of support from Zilvia and all the customers and supporters

It may sound cheesy, but I owe it all to the customers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
have fun on your last day Logan!!
Haha I wish I could relax but I'm frantically trying to tie up all the loose ends!
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #90
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Na na na na, hey hey hey, Good byeee

haha
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote