Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #1
Oneviasx

Trader Rating: (0)
Oneviasx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PS13 Build

I purchased this 1992 240sx my senior year in high school on 3/1/2013. It is a base model with no power doors and no sunroof. It came with CxRacing coilovers and and AEM cold air intake. 180,xxx on the chassis and KA24DE when it came into my possession. I drove it for a little over a year. I never documented the build but I'll try to bring you up to speed.

The summer after I graduated I purchesed a set of Rota grids 17x9 +12, a rep Bride Low Max, and a Nismo 2-way.

In the winter of 2013 I purchased a GP Sports kit for a hatch and a set of SSR Vienna's. I had a Z32 brakes laying around and ordered hubs and spacers to put the wheels on. I also ordered a Stance arms for the back and VIS RB style rear bumper from Enjuku around this time.

In the spring of 2014 I took out the KA due to a warped head. With over 210,xxx on the engine I decided to go with a swap. I began tearing down the chassis in my moms single car garage.

I sent the chassis to Matt Field and Jeff Wolfson at The Drift Cave for a tube front and a cage.

I stripped it even more after I got the car back removing the factory harness and control units as well as the headlines for the brakes and clutch.

On new years eve 2014 I purchased an RB25DET with harness, RB20 trans, and stock ECU from JDMEnginebays in San Leandro.

Last edited by Oneviasx; 04-24-2018 at 04:23 PM..
Oneviasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2017, 07:55 PM   #2
Oneviasx

Trader Rating: (0)
Oneviasx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1992 240sx

Last edited by Oneviasx; 04-18-2018 at 11:39 AM..
Oneviasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
By the looks of this thread, you still have no plans or direction to go.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote