Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 08-27-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Work Equips 17x9 +30 5x114.3 AND Weapons 17x9 +17 5x114.3

17x9, +30 offset. They are true 3-piece wheels. 2 are real Work Equips, and the other 2 are knock-offs, but are also real 3-piece wheels, and look almost identical, except they have a slightly different face, and a little more lip on them. These have Kumho Victoracers on them in 225-45-17, they have plenty of life left for autox, and stick great. These wheels could use some good clean-up, probably repaint the center, and have the lips polished out. I'm asking $550 shipped for this set or $400 shipped with no tires

Last edited by Kouki; 09-10-2008 at 09:59 PM..
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
why are you so far?? if you were local, those weapons would be sold by now
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
$650 shipped with tires is already cheap people, I would be all over this if I wasn't already in love with my wheels!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
I think the price is fair, the price is including shipping to the 48 states, but I do have a little room to negotiate price.

Also I just noticed that the works look really bad in the pics. They aren't that bad, but really dirty, my son decided to walk across them before the pics and tracked some dirt/mud on them. Not saying they are perfect, cuz they're not, but they do look better than the pics make them out to be. Would make great track wheels.

I would be willing to break it down to pairs if someone wanted them bad enough. Shoot me some offers, I need this stuff gone.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #5
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
definately hit you up once i got the money..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Price drop....somebody please buy these
Old 08-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Nobody wants some cheap good size wheels???
Old 08-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #8
Exploder39

Trader Rating: (1)
Exploder39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how is no one jumping on these? This is cheap! Free bump, glws.
Exploder39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:10 PM   #9
gearhead290
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
gearhead290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gearhead290 Send a message via MSN to gearhead290
Where in NE are you located? Which azenis are on the weapons? How much would you want picked up?
gearhead290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dam I just read the other works are knockoffs =(

ill think about it, might pick up the mbs from you
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:32 PM   #11
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Pm sent out about the weapons lmk
satal95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #12
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
PM sent......................
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #13
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Weapons are sold
Old 09-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #14
adrenaline12055
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
adrenaline12055 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
are the equips still available?
adrenaline12055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:34 AM   #15
DriftHappy

Trader Rating: (1)
DriftHappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If these are still available in the next couple of days I will definitely take them off of your hands.
DriftHappy is offline   Reply With Quote