Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-13-2018, 08:12 PM   #91
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dude phlip i need your help on pricing this!!! Unless its priceless lol

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2018, 05:43 AM   #92
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Dud, I am not seeing that one anywhere. I see the red/white, orange/white and blue/white ones and none is fetching more than 20.
That one you have must be a tad rare

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:04 AM   #93
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Its not a 510! Its a skyline lol factory error. Shitty pic
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-15-2018, 08:26 AM   #94
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Gotta be points for a mixmatched box like that!
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:44 AM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
See, it is in the 510 box. Fight me.
Those skylines are fetching even less though, between 14 and 20 on eBay at a quick glance.

And I write too!
Old 03-16-2018, 02:59 PM   #96
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Every time me and the fiance' go out to shop, we'll stop by the bin or shelves and i've bought a bunch of old classic muscle and jdm classics she might like just cause she's cool like that.. i saw this on Instagram from one of the hotwheels accounts.

I'm by all means not a collector but do enjoy seeing cool cars enthusiasts all know and love.
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:46 PM   #97
Felipe
Post Whore!

Whooo cares if its a skyline lol

Its a factory error item. That should be $$$$ lol

Starting bid $10 with $20 bet reserve?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-19-2018, 08:34 AM   #98
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_OK_S13 View Post
Every time me and the fiance' go out to shop, we'll stop by the bin or shelves and i've bought a bunch of old classic muscle and jdm classics she might like just cause she's cool like that.. i saw this on Instagram from one of the hotwheels accounts.
No matter where we are, no matter HOW far from home we go, she ALWAYS needs to go to a Wal Mart for something. When we do, I beeline right for the toys section.
Last year we went on a cruise from Mobile, AL and there was a Toys R Us right behind our hotel we stayed in the night before leaving. I went for a "walk," spent like $15 on Hot Wheels and didn't see them until we got back off the boat to drive home, lol.

And I write too!
Old 03-26-2018, 11:08 AM   #99
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I did a thing!

And I write too!
Old 03-26-2018, 11:37 AM   #100
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

I did a thing!
Are these from the CL ad out of High Point? I know someone out that way had hundreds for sale.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 01:19 PM   #101
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Are these from the CL ad out of High Point? I know someone out that way had hundreds for sale.
You've walked through that door at least four times, lol.
The "thing" I did involved consolidating the hundreds of loose cars in the house into that bin and one other with the minisets in it.
She comes home from work while I am doing it a couple weeks ago, on the phone when she walks in, stops and asks "HOW many is that?"
"uhhh... this layer is, um ten per row, six rows wide, so sixty. I think I am about 6 layers deep on top of another couple hundred on the bottom, so--... oh gaaaawdammit, I've gone crosseyed."
She tells her coworker "he's like a giant child!" and walks on past the kitchen.

And I write too!
Old 03-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #102
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The one thing Im upset about with Hot Wheels is how they dont have an S14... Anyone else?
Old 03-27-2018, 06:00 AM   #103
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
The one thing Im upset about with Hot Wheels is how they dont have an S14... Anyone else?
Yeah, I have only seen S13 and 15.
They run the whole skyline lineup, but not all of the S Chassis

And I write too!
Old 03-27-2018, 06:16 AM   #104
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

I'm upset since I'm unable to find any other schassis models except the 1:64 kouki which is like $100+

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #105
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Benfica7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hot wheels collector here

If you look in the background of the above S15 picture, there is an S14 prototype.

We will probably see it in the 2019 lineup.

Benfica7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:52 AM   #106
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
YES!! I want the S14's!
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 05:06 PM   #107
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post

New s15 cast. New s14 cast and new R32 cast as well...

Heres a vid of whats coming 2018 here

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 07:08 AM   #108
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
You've walked through that door at least four times, lol.
Man, you know it's been years since I've been over there!

Last I recall I was getting stung by wasps while making your S13 5 lug!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:37 AM   #109
Felipe
Post Whore!

Got my hands on a black Advan S13 and 240z ��
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-13-2018, 08:08 AM   #110
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Got my hands on a black Advan S13 and 240z ��
The one with the smooth wheels?

And I write too!
Old 04-14-2018, 06:27 AM   #111
Felipe
Post Whore!

Yes
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-14-2018, 06:28 AM   #112
Felipe
Post Whore!

The 240z wheel offset is crazy lol
Late Night Crew #1

Last edited by Felipe; 04-14-2018 at 09:07 AM..
Old 04-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #113
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
The one with the smooth wheels?
Im pretty sure i have a few if yah need one.

Old 04-18-2018, 05:26 AM   #114
Felipe
Post Whore!

Which ones do you have?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-22-2018, 08:23 PM   #115
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Which ones do you have?
Some variants...which you need?

Old 04-23-2018, 04:27 PM   #116
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
Im pretty sure i have a few if yah need one.
I have the one from the pic above
I DON'T have that particular Z though

And I write too!
Old 04-23-2018, 06:47 PM   #117
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Before I came to Japan I went through my storage. I have collections in there from 07ish and on. I wonder if they're worth anything now.

I just ordered the Japan Historics 2 and got them in along with some other Japanese cars (Advan 180SX, FD variants, R33, etc) and it's funny how Tomica has LESS cool cars than Hot Wheels now. Jun Imai has been super busy with the fan service as of late. Kind of wish he'd drop a non-G-Nose/flared Datsun.

Tomica only has one S13 car I'm aware of: the Initial D one and it's not even a Premium Tomica :/

How do y'all feel about the dudes going to stores and asking to open up boxes? Seems pretty lame to me. I've resorted to eBay.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:56 PM   #118
jimcfl

jimcfl is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had this one around for a while, not sure where it even came from:

If anyone wants it, make me an offer, my red S13 hatch is gone and this one should go too. The hood, hatch and doors open.
jimcfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:08 AM   #119
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Benfica7 is an unknown quantity at this point
The day Japan Historics 2 was released, I went to Target and there were none on the pegs. I asked the kid working the toy department to scan the bar code on my phone for Car Culture, there was 1 in stock and came back from the back room with an unopened box of JH2. I bought the 2 sets in the box. Nothing wrong with asking for some assistance instead of opening stuff without permission.

I have yet to find a set of Cargo Carriers yet. I would only be interested in the Skyline Wagon anyway...
Benfica7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:27 PM   #120
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
The day Japan Historics 2 was released, I went to Target and there were none on the pegs. I asked the kid working the toy department to scan the bar code on my phone for Car Culture, there was 1 in stock and came back from the back room with an unopened box of JH2. I bought the 2 sets in the box. Nothing wrong with asking for some assistance instead of opening stuff without permission.

I have yet to find a set of Cargo Carriers yet. I would only be interested in the Skyline Wagon anyway...
I mean the guys that raid for Treasure Hunts. I think you're talking about asking if they have some in the back which is totally cool. A lot of IG dudes talk about how they ask to open boxes and then they take out all the Treasure Hunts so they can flip them. I've only ever found one at a CVS in a shitty spot because of this.