Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Small stuff that needs to GO!!!! SR Cams, Blitz Intercooler, Misc. S14 Interior

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time such as the rear seats as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Trades: The items listed below are the ABSOLUTE ONLY items I am willing to trade any parts for. If trading, individual covers his/her shipping of the items being traded. Will put money on top if need be and will expect the same depending on items being negotiated.
Z32 Aluminum Front Calipers/Rotors/Conversion Lines
Quest Alternator
Quest Alternator SR Install Kit
PBM HMIC S14 Kit

Parts List:

Blitz Intercooler Core: I purchased this brand new as a complete kit but have since sold the piping. This is for the CORE ONLY!!! The core has just been sitting on my car for the past two and a half years since the motor has been blown. Some bent fins here and there but no leaks at all. Minor dents on bottom but everything can be seen in the pix.
Asking: $275

OEM S13 SR20DET Cams IN/EX: Cams are in perfect condition with only slight wear lines on the lobes. Absolutely no indentation or scratches at all! These were removed from a perfectly running cylinder head.
Asking: $30

OEM SR20DET Oil Pan: Item is in used but good condition. Slight scuffs here and there but absolutely no dents anywhere near the oil pick up.
Asking: $40

S14 Center Console: This is a black center console removed from my kouki. It has minor wear and tear with some scuffs here and there. Nothing too serious though. Does not include power mirror switches.
Asking: $35

S14 Driverside Kick Panel: Panel is in good condition but does have a crack at the very top of the fuse panel opening. Could be easily fixed with two part epoxy and cant be seen. All clips are still intact. Does not include the fuse panel door. This is the only item still available from the picture.
Asking: $10

S14 Rear Seat Trim Panels: Items are in perfect shape. Only downside is the two outer sections are slighlty faded and the center is still nice and black! Nothing some interior dye can't fix.
Price: $10

S14 Rear Seat: I have the Kouki SE pattern upper portion and the Base model lower portion. Both are in decent condition with no holes but some stains that could prolly be cleaned with a steam vac or something.
Price: $15

Last edited by speedfiend; 08-20-2012 at 08:55 PM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*Bump*

Prices are negotiable. Shoot me some offers.
Cameron
Old 07-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
jroy1234
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jroy1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i can shoot you 100 for the core, low yes but damn its kinda beat up
Old 07-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroy1234 View Post
i can shoot you 100 for the core, low yes but damn its kinda beat up
Thanx for the offer but thats a bit lower then what Im willing to take right now.
Cameron
Old 07-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
matahernan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
matahernan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Would u ship the center console?? 75455
matahernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #6
jroy1234
Zilvia Member

jroy1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Thanx for the offer but thats a bit lower then what Im willing to take right now.
Cameron
shoot me a pm with what your trying to get
Old 07-26-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BuMp* it UP!!!!

Little bit of interest but no one has come through with payment yet so everything is still available. Prices are negotiable but everything is pretty much priced dirt cheap as is so......
Make me some offers and follow through with payment!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Last ditch effort before stuff starts getting tossed!!
Old 08-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
lolpos

Trader Rating: (4)
lolpos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ill take the driver side window switch with trim panel. How much altogether with shipping to hawaii 96707?
lolpos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
fufanu180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
fufanu180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
got pics of the alternator and sr kit?
fufanu180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by fufanu180 View Post
got pics of the alternator and sr kit?
Are you retarded? Reread the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
Trades: The items listed below are the ABSOLUTE ONLY items I am willing to trade any parts for. If trading, individual covers his/her shipping of the items being traded. Will put money on top if need be and will expect the same depending on items being negotiated.

Z32 Aluminum Front Calipers/Rotors/Conversion Lines
Quest Alternator
Quest Alternator SR Install Kit
PBM HMIC S14 Kit
Seller is a legit dude, we've dealt multiple times, don't hesitate...
Old 09-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
fufanu180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
fufanu180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hans. Shit man I searched and this shit came up. My bad. Here's a bump though.

CenTex240
fufanu180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
Supergs300

Supergs300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kinda old post will be up in Houston next weekend, do you still have the intercooler?

Thanks in advance
Supergs300 is offline   Reply With Quote