Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: S13 front or pop ups?
S13 84 42.42%
Pop ups 114 57.58%
Voters: 198. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 07:45 AM   #61
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
chicks dig flipups
tru tru popups look classic
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 05:25 PM   #62
240boy90
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol!!^^........but yeah pop ups dude...cheap and keepin it ol skool..
Old 12-01-2007, 08:51 PM   #63
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
If it was my s13 i would either do silvia front or s14 front. Never like pop ups on the coupes
Old 12-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #64
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
as so many have already mentioned, Silvia Front on Coupe, Pop up on the hatch, I'm a sucker for the Silvia front with little mods.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #65
ill_concepts
Zilvia Junkie

ill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfectionill_concepts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ill_concepts
sil face is played out..still sexy though. Go S14 front!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:55 PM   #66
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
Pop ups are for hatches
Old 12-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #67
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
I personally love the way the s13 front end looks,but only the bricks, i'll have pics up soon.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #68
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
Assuming you have just gotten your driver's license and do not have several years of, night time, driving experience. I voted for pop ups. The silvia headlamp beams are set up so that more light is on the passenger side of the vehicle.

If you are fixed on swapping the front end give yourself at least two or three years of night time driving before going for the swap.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:28 AM   #69
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
i admit, sil fronts look badass!!! but every1 is doing it these days. especially out here in socal... sigh* i wanted to do it at first (sileighty) but after watching this video it gave me a new outlook on popups...
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHp3Ei8Noew[/ame]
around 2:38/ 2:39 mark

Old 12-05-2007, 12:41 AM   #70
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_sw20 View Post
Pop ups are for hatches
no, they are for people that enjoy driving at night. Sil face owners have to park the car at 6pm, or drive around with one of them big fuggin flashlights out the window
Old 12-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #71
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
they both look good do what you feel like doing GL
Old 12-08-2007, 12:13 AM   #72
SOCAL240
BANNED

SOCAL240 has a spectacular aura aboutSOCAL240 has a spectacular aura aboutSOCAL240 has a spectacular aura aboutSOCAL240 has a spectacular aura aboutSOCAL240 has a spectacular aura aboutSOCAL240 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Way too many poop ups in this thread.

wow the white coupe is sexxxo all the way
i was reading the post and was getting convinced the the pop ups was better because too many people going silvia front end but after i saw the white silvia front end that was it..

silvia front!!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #73
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I was on this fence for about 11 minutes a couple years ago.
I am staying pignose

And I write too!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #74
xamraci
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
I was on this fence for about 11 minutes a couple years ago.
I am staying pignose

The pignose is my favorite pop-up front...dunno why...just looks great...
Old 12-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #75
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
pop ups ftmfw.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:58 PM   #76
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
pop ups!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #77
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Love the pop ups. The only front I would do if I "had" to do a conversion would be the kouki front. I think it looks sick on the coupe.

**Don't know who's car it is**

Old 12-16-2007, 06:27 PM   #78
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
coups look great with the Silvia front and the Brick headlights, not projectors. and the vented grille not the one that says "silvia"
Old 12-16-2007, 06:43 PM   #79
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
coups look great with the Silvia front and the Brick headlights, not projectors. and the vented grille not the one that says "silvia"
i believe thats the r32 grill, sir. pop ups FTW!!!

Old 12-16-2007, 06:52 PM   #80
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
pop-ups are awesome. Especially on Coupes

Old 12-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #81
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
no, they are for people that enjoy driving at night. Sil face owners have to park the car at 6pm, or drive around with one of them big fuggin flashlights out the window
i have a sil face and i dont need a flashlight to drive at night. i actually see hell of a lot better than pop ups.

retrofitted M3 projectors FTW!
Old 12-19-2007, 08:55 AM   #82
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I say stick with the pop ups.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:04 AM   #83
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Popups on Fastbacks, S13 fronts on Coupes. the way it should be...
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 12-19-2007, 02:15 PM   #84
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
i have a sil face and i dont need a flashlight to drive at night. i actually see hell of a lot better than pop ups.

retrofitted M3 projectors FTW!
Retrofitted? Id like to see that. Post pics of it on a wall.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:29 PM   #85
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Old 12-22-2007, 10:20 AM   #86
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
supermade lights , pop up front !!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 01:18 PM   #87
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i love my silvia front but if it starts to become this huuge trend imma swtich to flip up of just go brick headlights haha

if you can pull off flip ups then more power to you
but if you wanna just go an easy route just go silvia front hah
Old 12-22-2007, 11:05 PM   #88
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Everyone and their mother has a sil front so I voted flip ups.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:41 PM   #89
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
i like the triple projectors
Old 12-23-2007, 09:42 PM   #90
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
i prefer the silvia front end on the coupes better and pop ups belong on the hatches. pop ups don't look quite right on coupes to me. looking at pics squid posted should make everyone want to convert their coupes into silvia front ends.
Closed Thread