Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #1
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Rare! 96 Zenki SE Hardtop 5-speed 35k original miles!

Will create new thread

Last edited by TriniTT; 03-15-2017 at 04:09 PM..
TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
unbelievable, this thing is nuts.
I think you're gonna need a little more info though, such as number of previous drivers, or if you're the OO, vin number, and just more details.
Hardtop, factory standard, and untouched, this is what dreams are made of xD
Old 02-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #3
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
unbelievable, this thing is nuts.
I think you're gonna need a little more info though, such as number of previous drivers, or if you're the OO, vin number, and just more details.
Hardtop, factory standard, and untouched, this is what dreams are made of xD
I think I was fairly detailed for a car with so little history. I'm obviously not the original owner, I wouldn't expect anybody to even consider buying a car like this without first looking over my history of vehicle sales in this group. I'm not sure what "just more details" means. There's not much else to say about a vehicle with 35k miles. But I'm happy to answer any questions for interested parties.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:25 PM   #4
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Drop some uk headlights and be done ......
Old 02-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is unicorn status and the want hurts.
Glws man.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:04 AM   #6
68whiskey
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
68whiskey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Its amazing how you got roasted in the FB groups for this but then everyone here is more understanding
68whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 05:39 AM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is great. One of the lowest mileage 250's out there.

My good friend has a 35k Peale white SE S14 in a garage. He's never selling it.

It's awesome to know there are still some very low mileage ones out there.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:46 AM   #8
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Car is very clean. good luck with sale
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:41 AM   #9
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Good lord that's nice. Also non-abs is like a cherry on top.

I've never seen that intake setup either, unique for sure.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:45 AM   #10
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68whiskey View Post
Its amazing how you got roasted in the FB groups for this but then everyone here is more understanding

I've never sold a car on Facebook. In fact, I rarely sell anything via Facebook despite listing every car and part I have for sale there. It's pretty much a dead end trail that exists for trolls and haters to post memes and criticisms to express their disappointment with being unable to afford nice things.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:04 AM   #11
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Dead end for buyers too. I've been trying to get a set of door panels, and flaky doesn't even begin to describe the guy who has a set listed. What makes it worse is he's 10 minutes down the road.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #12
s1421
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
s1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dam super clean!!! Hope it goes to someone that will take care of it.
s1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:02 AM   #13
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Dead end for buyers too. I've been trying to get a set of door panels, and flaky doesn't even begin to describe the guy who has a set listed. What makes it worse is he's 10 minutes down the road.
Yeah it's difficult to even buy things nowadays too, I agree. I have had great success selling on zilvia though, this is the place people come who are looking for a classy chassis.

What's wild is that people seem bent on telling others what something is worth, as if economics demands their opinions. I could see if someone was selling a stock ka auto trans for a thousand bucks, sure flame away. But something like this where there is virtually nothing else to compare it to, let the market decide. It always does and so far I've always sold my cars for what I want for them.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:05 AM   #14
Toomuchboost12
Zilvia Addict

Toomuchboost12 can only hope to improve
Mint s14 . my kouki is Hardtop SE also . . hope the new owner preserves her like it should be . i never seen a 96 that clean .
Toomuchboost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #15
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
But something like this where there is virtually nothing else to compare it to, let the market decide.
There is, it's just not for sale.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #16
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Very Nice! I waited forever to find an S14 SE w/ no sunroof or ABS. They are really hard to find. I may have paid a lot less, but mine also has crappy paint and had 145k miles when I bought it, lol. GLWS!
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:13 PM   #17
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Sheesh Barrett Jackson in 5 years
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #18
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Sheesh Barrett Jackson in 5 years

It'll get listed on BaT soon enough, although I've already received a lot of interest so it may sell quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 01:50 PM   #19
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
man, that color is so nice! minty as hell! if I had the money I would... then drop a LS in it hahaah.

It just needs glass headlights!! just imo...

GLWS!!
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:50 PM   #20
suprafreak1000
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
suprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfectionsuprafreak1000 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Jesus this is intense.

Glws, kouki's been treating me well
suprafreak1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #21
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprafreak1000 View Post
Jesus this is intense.

Glws, kouki's been treating me well

Thanks man! I'm glad you're enjoying it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #22
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yeah it's difficult to even buy things nowadays too, I agree. I have had great success selling on zilvia though, this is the place people come who are looking for a classy chassis.

What's wild is that people seem bent on telling others what something is worth, as if economics demands their opinions. I could see if someone was selling a stock ka auto trans for a thousand bucks, sure flame away. But something like this where there is virtually nothing else to compare it to, let the market decide. It always does and so far I've always sold my cars for what I want for them.
Just means they're broke. I paid your asking price for a 97 se, with the same mileage....16 years ago. Paid 6k for a 97 auto with 200k miles last year(slim pickings around here). The demand for these cars is insane, but I'd pay top dollar on something like this.
Old 02-22-2017, 07:45 PM   #23
Kfx

Kfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn why would you be selling this beautiful car? It's so rare, in a few years it will probably be worth much more
Kfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #24
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

haulksmash is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought a 97 kouki with 91k miles for 10k (i know i got taxed) but this is worth every penny for 11k.
haulksmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 05:09 PM   #25
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the compliments, I've had a lot of interest but it's currently still available!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #26
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

This weekend I'm posting it up on bring a trailer if I don't have any serious buyers lined up. With as many compliments as I've received, I have a dozen trolls messaging me with an array of insults and threats. It's a shame the 240sx community generally can't appreciate when an example has been this well-preserved, but one that's been bastardized beyond recognition receives full accolades.

Last edited by TriniTT; 03-02-2017 at 02:21 PM..
Old 03-01-2017, 12:15 PM   #27
JDMS1lv1a
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
JDMS1lv1a is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This is an amazing example. I think is worth every penny of your asking price. Id be scared to modify it
JDMS1lv1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:42 PM   #28
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
Quote:
This weekend I'm posting it up on being a trailer if I don't have any serious buyers lined up. With as many compliments as I've received, I have a dozen trolls messaging me with an array of insults and threats. It's a shame the 240sx community generally can't appreciate when an example has been this well-preserved, but one that's been bastardized beyond recognition receives full accolades.

ehh ignore them window shoppers. They want 40's that been modified and have electrical issues... those are called posers tbh.... wannabe's drifters and most likely come from the Honda scene.

free bump for a beautiful car. Hope this gets sold for your asking price. I honestly would swap rims, steering wheel, turbo the ka, last glass headlights. DONE!
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:20 PM   #29
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow...... I'd build a Nissan museum around this car. If you're able to hold on to it for a few more years it'll be worth it. S14 numbers are rapidly declining.
dcjodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 04:31 PM   #30
skylinekin
Zilvia Member

skylinekin is an unknown quantity at this point
Was this car an auto originally? I see an auto shifter in the 4th picture but the other interior pictures show manual? What are all the spots on the drivers seat, Has it been smoked in? All original body panels?
skylinekin is offline   Reply With Quote