Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #1
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
'91 Toyota MR-2 (New England)

'91 5 speed Super Red Toyota MR-2 for sale

This car is very near perfect, especially for a New England car. Has A/C, power locks, power windows, sunroof, NO LEATHER. Naturally aspirated, this is not the turbo model. About 71,000 miles, mostly highway. This car has never been beat on, never been in an accident, etc. Not one paint chip, scratch, scuff, etc. in the paint. Runs great, has had oil changes every 3,000 miles using only Mobil 1. I am the second owner, I bought the car two years ago with 68,000 miles. The original owner is my next door neighbor, if you have any questions at all I can't answer I can ask him. It has been garaged every winter since it was bought, no exceptions. It has never seen snow or salt. There is not one spot of rust anywhere on this car. There are however two problems with the car. One is the power antennae doesn't work. This is a common problem and I don't use the radio anyway so I haven't bothered to take care of it. I can have this fixed if the buyer wants. The other problem is the paint is watermarked. The marks appear to be on the very surface of the paint and could probably be buffed out. I'm not sure about this however. Pictures are below. I will entertain any reasonable offers as I need to sell this car. If you want more pictures of any particular areas of the car, the paint, whatever just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as possible.

Pictures:

Car is located in Tolland, CT.. about 20 minutes east of Hartford.

Contacts:
AIM: coreyirancid
E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Phone: PM me for cell phone number if neccessary

Thanks for your interest!
Corey

Last edited by RanciD; 03-13-2004 at 12:30 PM..
RanciD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2004, 09:29 AM   #2
snakesm13

Trader Rating: (0)
snakesm13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the all important question.... is it auto or manual? big decision maker.... umm i may be interested if the price is right so provide a couple more pics of the inside and engine bay an i will see what i can come up w/ send pics to [email protected]
snakesm13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 12:33 PM   #3
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
It is a 5 speed.
Old 03-15-2004, 12:04 PM   #4
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

To the top.