Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
UAC's Mirror Muffs

Presents: Mirror Muffs! New Product Alert!

Mirror Muffs

Mirror Muffs are the perfect solution for frozen mirrors during those cold winter months. These heavy duty covers side over the side mirrors of a vehicle preventing snow, ice, and frost from ever sticking to them. They are constructed from marine rated vinyl with outdoor quality stitching. Within the cover is a soft surface that rides up against the mirror and the inside seam features an extra edging that is sewn in for added paint protection. Utilizing drawstrings rated for up to 550 lbs and being equipped with cord locks made from tough Delrin plastic with stainless steel springs, they fasten securely to the mirrors even under the windiest of conditions. This is truly a top quality piece down to the last stitch!

Sold as a pair.

Dimensions: 10" wide x 8" tall.
  • Universal fit: Fits most car sized mirrors.
  • Price: $32.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept Paypal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2016, 10:24 PM   #2
RHD*bro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruinRHD*bro is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wish I had these when I lived back east it would've saved my power folding mirrors from shattering in negative degree weather
Old 12-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #3
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can you make a leather cushion that goes over the center console where your elbow goes, for s13 or s14.

That would be awesome
Old 12-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #4
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHD*bro View Post
Wish I had these when I lived back east it would've saved my power folding mirrors from shattering in negative degree weather
It's never too late to get a set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
Can you make a leather cushion that goes over the center console where your elbow goes, for s13 or s14.

That would be awesome
That's actually a really good idea! That would be a classy piece. I'll have to look into that.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:04 AM   #5
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
these are great and all, till you wake up to drive your car in the morning and the mitts are frozen on solid...
Old 12-31-2016, 02:13 PM   #6
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
these are great and all, till you wake up to drive your car in the morning and the mitts are frozen on solid...
Ice should just break right off them. I don't see how that's even a problem.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:18 PM   #7
snags
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
snags is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
freeze and thaw, water gets in and freezes. sorry, i live in canada and i had a chuckle at this. It wouldnt work here. maybe it would work better in some states that dont get this cold
Old 01-01-2017, 09:57 AM   #8
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

I tested a pair last winter and didn't have any trouble with them. They went through snow, frost and ice in both freezing, above freezing temps, and back and forth in the same day and I still didn't have them freeze to the mirrors. One side has a seam and the other is the folded material. As long as the seam is facing down there really isn't a problem with water getting in them. They are made from vinyl so water just rolls off the outside of them. Maybe you should give them a try before knocking my product.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #9
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAutoCreations View Post
I tested a pair last winter and didn't have any trouble with them. They went through snow, frost and ice in both freezing, above freezing temps, and back and forth in the same day and I still didn't have them freeze to the mirrors. One side has a seam and the other is the folded material. As long as the seam is facing down there really isn't a problem with water getting in them. They are made from vinyl so water just rolls off the outside of them. Maybe you should give them a try before knocking my product.
Send me a test pair of they work I'll PayPal you for them if they don't I'll ship them back
Old 01-03-2017, 11:25 PM   #10
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Send me a test pair of they work I'll PayPal you for them if they don't I'll ship them back
You live in the inland empire these won't even serve a purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:09 AM   #11
95_S14
Post Whore!

95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio180sx View Post
You live in the inland empire these won't even serve a purpose.
So you are telling me living in big bear I can't use them ? That's funny because you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about , so before you make a fucking comment like you know me do some homework
Old 01-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #12
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
So you are telling me living in big bear I can't use them ? That's funny because you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about , so before you make a fucking comment like you know me do some homework
I do know you... your an idiot! I know where you work, where you live, I know who your boyfriend is , your Mr tough guy on zilvia right? Behind a keyboard? You get mad when your feelings get hurt? Awwww let me guess you will beat me up for saying this right? I know your type.......
Quote:
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:34 PM   #13
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio180sx View Post

I do know you... your an idiot! I know where you work, where you live, I know who your boyfriend is , your Mr tough guy on zilvia right? Behind a keyboard? You get mad when your feelings get hurt? Awwww let me guess you will beat me up for saying this right? I know your type.......
Cool fucking story bitch boy if you have a issue feel free to pm me
Old 01-04-2017, 03:45 PM   #14
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAutoCreations View Post
It's never too late to get a set!
Do you make them for trucks?

Quote:
Cool fucking story bitch boy if you have a issue feel free to pm me
Point proven......
Quote:
Old 01-05-2017, 07:35 AM   #15
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

I am planning on making a set for trucks but only have the car size available at the moment. I want to see how these do before farther investing in additional inventory.
Closed Thread