Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-03-2005, 11:23 PM   #121
turbozxi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
turbozxi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Modded Kouki owns modded Zenki in my opinion. But I still like my zenki.
turbozxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2005, 11:56 PM   #122
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
for soem reason, the kouki headlights dont seem to follow the lines of the car when it has aero installed.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 12:46 AM   #123
BlackSilvia96
Zilvia Member

BlackSilvia96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
u know whats gay,, every black kouki s14 ends up looking the same once people start putting body kits on...

Not all, mines is black and I'm sporting a trial force bumper.......but the bumper is blue....hahahaha......I'll take a pic one day and put it up....

BlackSilvia96
Old 04-04-2005, 01:14 AM   #124
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i dunno why this you guys are still talking about this. i pretty much summed it all up on the first page
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 03:05 PM   #125
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I go through phases. I fell in love with the kouki though, it was what got me liking the 240sx
Old 08-29-2005, 12:49 AM   #126
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
i love the zenki look when done right. but i sold my zenki to buy a kouki. I NEED JDM AERO!!!
dorifto-san4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:44 AM   #127
TurboZenki

TurboZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Nissan sold a bunch of Zenki's in the US, then they started making Koukis and next thing you know nobody bought the car anymore... which also made Nissan stop selling 240's in the US. Which denied us the S15. Seems like purists are more about the zenki...
TurboZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 08:48 AM   #128
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
why do we bump the damn threads that are so damn old

=/
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:10 AM   #129
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
zenki looks fuckin hot with a right kit. just need to get the glass lights
Old 08-29-2005, 09:28 AM   #130
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
if the S13 wasn't such an unrefined pile i'd say it owns all.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:48 PM   #131
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
zenki with a kit is very sex.
kouki looks awesome from the front, but it's sooo wrong from the side. it looks like it has downs syndrome. eyes too small.
zenki looks good from all around. the headlights match the rest of the curves of the car.
exactly my friend

Straight on kouki looks pretty savage (but not by a huge margin at all over zenki) but the rest of the car doesn't have the body lines to pull it all together. I'd take my zenki anytime. Just me though..
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:08 PM   #132
hunterljc

hunterljc has a little shameless behavior in the past
Stock kouki > stock zenki

both can look bad with some tasteful mods but I'd never trade my kouki for a zenki.

-Hunter
hunterljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 01:41 PM   #133
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterljc
Stock kouki > stock zenki

both can look bad with some tasteful mods but I'd never trade my kouki for a zenki.
agreed, stock for stock the kouki wins, zenki reminds me of a camry without the right mods, but with some clean aero and german headlights it looks hot
Old 08-29-2005, 02:22 PM   #134
CreAziaN
Zilvia Member

CreAziaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CreAziaN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike13

SKEET SKEET SKEET

Aren't you from OT? :mamoru:
CreAziaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:26 PM   #135
Dan949

Dan949 is an unknown quantity at this point
once modded zenki
Dan949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:34 PM   #136
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Bumping old tired threads in a no-no.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:05 PM   #137
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
you know its an old thread when theres a Makoto post in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan949
once modded zenki
and what the goddamn does that even mean?

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:07 PM   #138
fatalfury64
Leaky Injector

fatalfury64 can only hope to improve
Kouki's look mean, but i wouldn't mine having a zenki from the drift bible.
fatalfury64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #139
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfury64
Kouki's look mean, but i wouldn't mine having a zenki from the drift bible.

damn this topic has been beaten to death. why raise it. WHY
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:19 PM   #140
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

REDSH!FT is on a distinguished road
Because some people don't understand why Zenki's are better...

REDSH!FT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:54 PM   #141
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
[/thread]

Please........
Old 06-22-2006, 02:02 AM   #142
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank
you know its an old thread when theres a Makoto post in it

and what the goddamn does that even mean?
Poor Makoto. He was a guy who stuck it to the man. Whoever the man was!!!!

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:12 AM   #143
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlatboy
Poor Makoto. He was a guy who stuck it to the man. Whoever the man was!!!!
Un... No?

He was a idiot who thought he was the man.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:00 AM   #144
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Rofl, this thread was revived twice.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:12 AM   #145
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Kouki owns, as long as the kouki gets the last word in this thread
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #146
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Wow! this is back. This thread was only meant to get people's opinion on what they liked about the differences in the two, not to determine which one is better! Also I wouldn't say Kouki owns anything.... more like borrowed over half the body of the Zenki instead of getting it's own full redesign. For example... notice there is only one style of R32,R33 and R34? So if you want to get technical about it Zenki does own Kouki!! since it was the original S14.
Old 06-23-2006, 01:04 PM   #147
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Regardless, the kouki is in greater demand. If you try to sell both a zenki and a kouki, both in good condition, which will command a higher price? The kouki, because its in greater demand. Its in demand because its rare, hasn't been abused, and it also doesn't look like a toyota previa.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:10 PM   #148
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
and it's newer? and generally they are in better condition and lower miles, for whatever reason besides age.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #149
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bah most Koukis now were originally Zenki's w/ a facelift. I like to think mine looks like an R33 from the front

Previas

Hopefully this will get locked soon and Zenki will end it for the win..
Old 06-23-2006, 01:46 PM   #150
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus
Regardless, the kouki is in greater demand. If you try to sell both a zenki and a kouki, both in good condition, which will command a higher price? The kouki, because its in greater demand. Its in demand because its rare, hasn't been abused, and it also doesn't look like a toyota previa.

then i have 2 240sx's, then

(old picture, i polished the headlights and the previa is sitting next to a dumpster in my roommakes jobs parking lot)

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote