Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #61
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn i would of gone but with what happened to my motor at the track this past event, i dont think im gonna make it i need to save for my sr....blown ka-t
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #62
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
what exactly went wrong with ur motor?
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #63
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dope banner, 626 is really steppin up their game!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #64
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
I wanna go to balcony!!....JACKKK!!!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #65
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
I wanna go to balcony!!....JACKKK!!!!
Which Jack are you speaking of?

There's like three of us.

Big Jack (me), middle Jack (JXN, and little Jack (Jack Wang)

I will be attending this weekend if everything goes according to plan.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #66
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im gonna try and come out this time for grip
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #67
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
see you there kapower in for grip ............................
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #68
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Maybe not, still need more practice, So I will rely on your help.

Mark and Cyrus??? Yeah YOU!

haha! i already told you! im always down!!!!!!!!
Bring some more JDM juice for sure!!!! =)

You should stay for HTM....should be a ton of fun!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:41 PM   #69
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Which Jack are you speaking of?

There's like three of us.

Big Jack (me), middle Jack (JXN, and little Jack (Jack Wang)

I will be attending this weekend if everything goes according to plan.
lol thats right!!!! theres 3 of us!!!! you gotta make clear next time!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #70
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
maybe 3 or 4 high end car will come .........................................
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #71
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
maybe 3 or 4 high end car will come .........................................
Aw snaps!

James bringing the high rollers again!

I hope Henry makes it out this time!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #72
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
woohoo another 626 event!! im down for the balcony!! hope i have enough money for tires.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #73
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Damn posted today and already 3 pages? I'm in for the first ever event of my life! I want to go to balcony when should people start paying?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #74
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha! i already told you! im always down!!!!!!!!
Bring some more JDM juice for sure!!!! =)

You should stay for HTM....should be a ton of fun!!!!!!
Im coming for both days... plenty of juice....jdm for real this time.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #75
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Im in for saturday at balcony!!!!!

first event!
Old 04-08-2008, 09:31 PM   #76
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post

first event!
The guy with the pink hat??? You will have fun.....
Old 04-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #77
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
grip fo sho! Either the R/T again or if project hatchy240 is done in time

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #78
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
woohoo another 626 event!! im down for the balcony!! hope i have enough money for tires.
Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Damn posted today and already 3 pages? I'm in for the first ever event of my life! I want to go to balcony when should people start paying?
Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post

first event!
Do it!
Quote:
Im coming for both days... plenty of juice....jdm for real this time.
Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
grip fo sho! Either the R/T again or if project hatchy240 is done in time
Do it!

Old 04-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #79
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:
The guy with the pink hat??? You will have fun.....

ahahaha yes the guy with the pink hat!

im soo stoked!

Old 04-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #80
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
This is gonna be exciting! Jackson, I'll get you the payment ASAP.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #81
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
anybody gonna bring some girls that wants a ... ride a long???
Old 04-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #82
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Hana will probably come if that's what you mean..
Old 04-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #83
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
anybody gonna bring some girls that wants a ... ride a long???
Warning Fellas!

Release them at your own risk, some girls never went back to their respective boyfriends after riding Gods Chariot!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #84
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
ill challenge you to a female drift battle!

we swap bitches and see what side they vote for lolz
Old 04-08-2008, 11:48 PM   #85
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
uh oh my ride might be ready for this

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #86
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
yay! the may time! count me on for HTM for this one-! hey Jxn - when we gonna have a COMP for HTM GRIP!?!?! HEHEH!!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #87
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

i'd dig a tandem mini comp for a lunch time spectical.. whata you think?

just randomly pair ppl up or draw numbers

any takers?
Old 04-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #88
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gripstr View Post
Warning Fellas!

Release them at your own risk, some girls never went back to their respective boyfriends after riding Gods Chariot!
damn skippy, the God's Chariot is my weapon of choice
I give girls that are single ride a longs...i dont touch my boy's girls
Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #89
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Hana will probably come if that's what you mean..
Hana??!! Who's hana? I'm excited, all the Hana's i've ever known are cute!!! Single? Send her my way!!!! DIBBSS!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:08 AM   #90
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
i'd dig a tandem mini comp for a lunch time spectical.. whata you think?

just randomly pair ppl up or draw numbers

any takers?

i'm down!!