Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:08 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
"Spotted" NorCal

Last thread was closed down because too many ricers got clowned on.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=80332
So lets keep this one alive and un gay with clowning to a minimum...
NO LICENSE PLATES!!!

Edit by Moderation:
NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 AM   #2
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I was thinking of making one for a while but i never did. Nice to see we got one again.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Too bad I never see anyone
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
black primered s13 coupe with silvia front on 880N on saturday at around 3-4PMish. i think it might have had racinglab stickers on it.

light green s13 coupe with silvia front on paseo padre with stock ride height parked near the apartments behind ranch 99 in fremont. i see this car every now n then.

red s14 with some kind of black wheels + mini polished lip that drives around WSU(west side une, mofuckaz) from time to time.

red s13 fastback last night at around 2AM driving down alvarado blvd making a right onto dyer.

i seee you fuckers.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:17 PM   #5
vtund777
Zilvia Member

vtund777 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vtund777
From time to time I see a grey s13 fastback on FN's in the morning when I'm driving through Livermore. Don't know who it is...
Old 08-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #6
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

yeaterday seen a white coupe S13 front end FMIC and black wheels on Juniperserra and ocean in SF
Old 08-30-2007, 10:41 PM   #7
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think it was a month ago, seen a orange s13 coupe with the s13 silvia front end. on some 18s that were flush. also had a cf trunk on 880s. then a stock s14 went next to it and they did their little wangan midnight race during traffic. i was in my toyota echo, and i nodded my head. because i don't condone to that.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 AM   #8
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
^ yea, its pretty funny when you arent in your s-chassis and you wanna say whats up to a fellow s-chassis owner. i was in my previa one time and i saw this one cat from norcal240sx.net(which is now down) and they acted like they were hotshit. i hate motherfuckers that rock their s's like they is the shits. die you little hoebags.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:50 AM   #9
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
This reminds me, Last week i saw a Silver S13, with a N1 style exhuast and Sprayed black stock 7 spoke wheels on highway 24. Anyways i speed up a little to throw him a peace sign, and that little bitch downshifted on me. Lol, i just kept driving normal.

Old 08-31-2007, 01:30 AM   #10
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i saw a black se hatch driving around in pittsburg, it had some 5 zigen FN01rc wheels and a deep sounding exhaust.
midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:44 AM   #11
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
This reminds me, Last week i saw a Silver S13, with a N1 style exhuast and Sprayed black stock 7 spoke wheels on highway 24. Anyways i speed up a little to throw him a peace sign, and that little bitch downshifted on me. Lol, i just kept driving normal.
yea, fuck em.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:05 PM   #12
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

General rule of thumb S-chassis owners are assholes never expect a warm greeting
Old 08-31-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
spotted a gold S13 vert. w/front end conv., gold, sportmax, and 2 girls in westlake shopping mall in daly city.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:10 PM   #14
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240on430 View Post
spotted a gold S13 vert. w/front end conv., gold, sportmax, and 2 girls in westlake shopping mall in daly city.
That car is owned by girls?! I gotta talk to the owner now.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:50 PM   #15
240on430
Zilvia Member

240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
That car is owned by girls?! I gotta talk to the owner now.
don't know who the owner is, but i there were a couple females in the front.
240on430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:27 AM   #16
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Was at Mercado theater and saw stock-ish looking gold S14
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #17
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
seen i think a black s13 at tap a month ago right when i got my s13. i believe it was boosted and had zilvia stickers on it. i told him nice car.=]

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #18
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Saw a white hb while I was leaving Foster City on Shell I think, I had my car packed with boxes and stuff.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 AM   #19
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
black fastback with kouki tails and racetune license plate frame

headed east on decoto at alvarado-niles at 3:45pm on september 5.

i was on my bike
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #20
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
black fastback with kouki tails and racetune license plate frame

headed east on decoto at alvarado-niles at 3:45pm on september 5.

i was on my bike

this car is parked outside my window. haha. neighbors car i guess. White Advans. Nice car.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #21
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

maroon hatch on 880s...1am-ish with jdm newb thing..dumped. non-stock wheels??

I AM LEGIT.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #22
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
i saw a black se hatch driving around in pittsburg, it had some 5 zigen FN01rc wheels and a deep sounding exhaust.
I have seen this guy too but since my car is down I try not to wave to people while driving my girlfriends mustang.....lol
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #23
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

Saw a grey S13 hatch wit kouki tail lights on 4th and Folsom in SF
Old 09-07-2007, 01:02 AM   #24
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

Maroon (or red it was dark) S13 hb on Capital Expressway on my way home.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #25
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
saw a sky blue zenki coupe at my lil bro's school in pittsburg. it was lowerd, custom exhaust and it had a weird body kit
Old 09-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #26
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Saw a red S14 night on 101 near Burlingame.

Lowered, wheels, (exhaust?) I tried to catch up and say hi, but 101 is a shit hole now.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #27
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i always see this gray fastback[s13 silvia front end] with racing hart c2s, fmic with a n1 exhaust on hegenberger while going to work. he always turn into the harley davidson lot. maybe he works there?
Old 09-08-2007, 01:50 AM   #28
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

saw a girl driving a stockish white hatch. she was on hwy 4 and got off on alhambra ave in martinez
Old 09-09-2007, 06:50 PM   #29
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysoNgoduMb View Post
this car is parked outside my window. haha. neighbors car i guess. White Advans. Nice car.
did cliff sell his car? sounds like his...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:18 PM   #30
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Spotted a red hatch with a drift spec? wing. Flat black wheels with a polished lip, and a Large Backwards Tanabe Sticker on the quarter panel on my way home. This was around 6:30 ish on 680 north you continued on 680 and i merged on to 242. I was in the champagne (gold) S13 coupe.