Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-22-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Another "are my brides real" thread.

If so, why
If not, why not?

Seems to me that they possess lots of qualities to be real. But theres always a chance to be fake.

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #2
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Based on information found online, those are fake.

Real:

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:01 AM   #3
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I believe fake because the bride logo on the padding is cut off.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:42 AM   #4
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
If you have to ask, they are fake.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:49 AM   #5
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
If you have to ask, they are fake.

Thissssssssss...
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:08 AM   #6
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
yea totally fake
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:03 AM   #7
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
yup these are fake without a doubt. Did you pay a lot for these dude? Sorry for the burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:41 AM   #8
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
TOTALLY fake. The easiest way to tell is that the real Bride ghost has 6 teeth. This one only has 4. Dead giveaway. Hope you didn't pay more than 79 bux a seat. Real Brides are made in Tokaimachi, Japan. These are made in the Tokai-Shi prefacture....which is the equivalent difference of New York City vs Mandin, North Dakota.
Old 07-23-2016, 10:05 AM   #9
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
definitely fake there are lots of reasons these are the easiest to tell is the rectangle around the "bride" on the plastic belt pass through trims
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 11:38 AM   #10
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. Plus, real Brides don't have parts from France. Belgium and upper Slovania, yes. But not France. Another easy spot is the "sanscript" is in Taiwanese. You can tell by the accents in the upper slashes. Clear sign of Taiwanese written language and not Japanese.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:12 PM   #11
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
The cheddar cheese pot metal casted side piece with the 7 year old slave laborer engraved "BRIDE" I think is the biggest give away?
Old 07-23-2016, 12:18 PM   #12
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat-pwr View Post
the cheddar cheese pot metal casted side piece with the 7 year old slave laborer engraved "bride" i think is the biggest give away?
this!!! For sure
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:16 PM   #13
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I didn't pay a lot, however the person before me got scammed on a website for sure.

I bought them under the assumption they're fake, and paid about half the ebay price. Replacing my other replica brides. I mean, they came with bride brackets and sliders at least.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:18 PM   #14
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I mean, they came with bride brackets and sliders at least.
If you trust your life to some inferior metal held together with Play-Doh.

You may as well buy a Takata harness and compose your suicide note.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:13 AM   #15
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah. Buying fake Brides is a death sentence for SURE. I'm sure you remember the last pair you had. Remember how you died? Now, you wanna get another pair? You must like dying because clearly that's what is happening.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:28 AM   #16
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I died one time in a fake bride. Super inconvenient because I had a FNGRBLST appointment lined up for that evening. Was so mad.