Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM   #31
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuguese Bend View Post
Interesting. How do you register it and insure it?

You don't.

Now that it's state side you can do the whole Registered Importer conversion bit. You also won't be able to do the 25 year old registration bit either.

Doomed to be a grey market car forever.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2016, 01:36 PM   #32
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (60)
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
I have it registered and insured to me.

Again, I am not a normal citizen like 95% of this forum.

I have a million dollar bond on anything I drive.

I AM 100% LEGAL WITH THIS CAR.

Any day of the week.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #33
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogli9000 View Post
I have it registered and insured to me.

Again, I am not a normal citizen like 95% of this forum.

I have a million dollar bond on anything I drive.

I AM 100% LEGAL WITH THIS CAR.

Any day of the week.

So it passes smog?
Old 11-07-2016, 02:12 PM   #34
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

I can have this car smogged any day of the week IF I actually needed to do that.

I don't think you understand the level I am on. I am a bonded driver.

I can literally drive a reliant robin on the street if I wanted to and have zero issues doing so.

I can drive a car with 50 turbos sticking out the hood with the decibel ratings of a missile taking off and I would have no issues doing so.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:18 PM   #35
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I can have this car smogged any day of the week IF I actually needed to do that.

I don't think you understand the level I am on. I am a bonded driver.

I can literally drive a reliant robin on the street if I wanted to and have zero issues doing so.

I can drive a car with 50 turbos sticking out the hood with the decibel ratings of a missile taking off and I would have no issues doing so.

I don't give a fuck what you can do. I give a fuck about the next poor sap your trying to peddle your bullshit too.

That's great. You got dealer tags and corporate insurance so you don't have to register your over priced cars.

That doesn't help the next guy in the least.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:39 PM   #36
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

Haters would complain about anything. You don't see my talking shit about someones car, because I don't have hate inside of me. I prefer flying globally and smashing chicks from different countries.

You - Sitting on your computer thinking about what I do trying to get your zilvia post count up.

Stay positive my friend.

Thanks for the free bumps.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:33 PM   #37
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Haters would complain about anything. You don't see my talking shit about someones car, because I don't have hate inside of me. I prefer flying globally and smashing chicks from different countries.

You - Sitting on your computer thinking about what I do trying to get your zilvia post count up.

Stay positive my friend.

Thanks for the free bumps.

This is what we call evasion. Rather then answer a legitimate legal question about a car you have for sale, you complete avoid the question. Instead you cry out "hater" and proceed to show us how low your self esteem is by putting down others and telling story's about being above the law and getting STDs on your Asian Sexcations.

So once again, anyone looking to buy this, prepare to piss away $20k on a RWD RB25 Skyline. There is no way it's passing emissions or safety inspections. If anyone does convince a Missouri or Florida DMV to issue a title and tag, you'll still struggle to get it insured and could potentially get hosed by the EPA, DMV, ICE or any local cop with some GQ.

Thank you for being a dishonest dealer. Neither registering for commercial sales and failing to be forth coming with your listed vehicles.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:12 AM   #38
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so who can buy this car and drive it legally then ?

I am repealing the grey market ban on cars... however, there will still be rules for posting. ANY USER NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES WILL BE SUBJECT TO HAVING THEIR THREAD DELETED AND MAY RECEIVE A PERMANENT BAN FROM THE MARKETPLACE!!!

• ALL GREY MARKET CARS POSTED IN THE US MUST CONTAIN IMPORTATION/REGISTRATION PAPER WORK POSTED IN THEIR THREAD SHOWING THE VEHICLE IS LEGALLY IN THE US. (PRIVATE INFORMATION SUCH AS HOME ADDRESS IS ALLOWED TO BE BLURRED, NAME AND VIN NUMBERS MUST BE SHOWN)

• ANYONE CAUGHT FLIPPING CARS AS A DEALER WILL BE BANNED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED OR WARNINGS GIVEN! BAN WILL BE LIFTED UPON PURCHASING VENDOR ACCOUNT!

• ZILVIA.NET IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE PURCHASING A GREY MARKET CAR IN A WAY THAT WOULD LEAD TO ANY NEGATIVE LEGAL DEALINGS! YOU BUY THE CAR, YOU DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES! ZILVIA.NET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LEGAL IMPORTATION OR REGISTRATION IN ANY WAY! SELLING OR BUYING A GREY MARKET CAR ON THE ZILVIA.NET FORUMS WAVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HOLD ZILVIA.NET, ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY LEGAL MEANS! YOU WANT THE CAR, YOU DEAL WITH ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES!!!

So again, any user not obeying above rules will be subject to thread deletion and/or permaban from the Marketplace!
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:06 AM   #39
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

Not even sweating it.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:50 AM   #40
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Old 11-11-2016, 12:29 PM   #41
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

bump

msglength
Old 11-14-2016, 12:36 AM   #42
dr_
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Registering and insuring a car have nothing to do with it being federally legal. I also am "not like the 95%". I can title and insure a jumbo jet and taxi it down the street. That does not mean the I am legally cleared to do so. Registering a vehicle is just a way for the state to take your money, and take note of another vehicle on the road.

The car isn't illegal because it isn't insured or registered, the car is illegal because it has entered through customs improperly and is not cleared with the NHTSA, given the limited info at least. There is no work around this fact. I personally don't even have to have my vehicle registered in America period and I can't work around it. I can drive a RHD, Japanese titled, Japanese plated vehicle 100% legally, but it HAS to have cleared customs properly and be cleared or exempt by the NHTSA. As a member of the federal government, I can assure you anyone telling you otherwise is wrong or misinformed. The car is essentially contraband.

With that said, clean car, GLWS. Anyone interested in a car like this should know the deal.
dr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:26 AM   #43
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

I drive it around no problem tho?

Been pulled over twice for speeding. Obviously got my tickets and reffed for my exhaust. Fixed the exhaust, signed off my tickets, and paid off my dues.

Still out and about. Weird right?

I will also be showing the vehicle at some big shows in the LA area. Check it out then!
Old 11-14-2016, 11:48 AM   #44
Corbic
Post Whore!

☺☺☺ Nissan Skyline l R33 l Custom l Midnight Purple ☺☺☺ [SOCAL]

Quote:

Been pulled over twice for speeding. Obviously got my tickets and reffed for my exhaust. Fixed the exhaust, signed off my tickets, and paid off my dues.

I will also be showing the vehicle at some big shows in the LA area. Check it out then!
Google it people. Feds crush cars all the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik....?client=safari
Old 11-14-2016, 12:12 PM   #45
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

Bet they do have the time, budget, man power, and willingness to find random skylines throughout the USA...
Old 11-14-2016, 01:00 PM   #46
dr_
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

No, it's not weird that you were pulled over by state authority and then proceeded to give your money to said state. The state does not care about your car, the Feds however do. I'm sorry, but if you don't understand that your car is not legal FEDERALLY, then there is no more to say. It's a nice car, gray market cars are rarely pursued by the fed, so there's not much to worry about.

If you are in an accident in said car, then you will have a problem. You will pay fines, you may face lawsuits, you can even face jail time depending on the severity. I'm not arguing that you drive your car no problem. I've been pulled over by local police and have zero issues myself.

Your status as a bonded driver will mean zero to the Feds.
dr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 03:25 PM   #47
Volks

Trader Rating: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There really is a simple question to be asked here.

Can OP provide the HS-7 for it's importation? Which box is checked off?

Price seems damn good for what you're getting, if it's legal. My bets are that is either illegally imported or imported temporarily by shady means, which that will expire and the car must go after it's time is up. If it is truly legal with full compliance with NHTSA and EPA standards, which it's not, this guy must not give a shit about money because that's a shit ton of money being thrown away importing legally to sell for just $20k.
Volks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #48
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I don't think there are any questions that need to be asked at all really. Legality aside, does anybody really have any interest in buying anything off zilvia from some 23yo fambro whose level none of us can understand because he can drive a car with 50 turbos sticking out the hood with the decibel ratings of a missile taking off and would have no issues doing so (despite the fact that by his own admission he has already received 2 tickets for exhaust noise in this vehicle alone) and prefers flying globally and smashing chicks from different countries?
TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 11:38 AM   #49
mogli9000
Zilvia FREAK!

Took home another trophy for the car on sunday.

Sad to see this thing go.