|09-29-2016, 12:40 AM||#1|
2003 Nissan 350z Track Edition w/ brand new JWT clutch and flywheel $9500
Back on the market!
BRAND NEW JWT CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL INSTALLED
I am selling my 350z due to needing a more practical car for my daily uses. It is a 2003 350z Track Edition in very good condition and has 156,122 miles as of today, 9/28/16. I have owned the car for about a year now and since then, I have made some tasteful modifications. All of these items have about 6k miles on them. The car was bought from a 72 year old lady who was the original owner, I am the second owner and bought the car bone stock. She also included the window sticker when she sold me the car. The maintenance on this car has been always on time and very cautious. Preventative maintenance was a key factor in making this car my daily driver. I have all the receipts/invoices for maintenance and modifications done either at Nissan of Downey or my independent shop called Conejo Precision in Thousand Oaks located in Ventura County.
- KW V3 coilovers ($2600)
- Ichiba front adjustable control arms ($250)
- Ichiba adjustable rear camber arms ($200)
- Z1 Motorsports transmission mount ($96)
- Brand new OEM front lower control arms ($300)
- 06+ headlights ($400)
- 15% tint ($120)
- Megan resonated test pipes ($160)
- Muffler delete ($120)
- Spacers 20mm (front) 25mm (rear) ($150)
Total: $4396 not including labor
- JWT clutch & lightweight flywheel combo ($775)
- New OEM master cylinder ($80) (2k miles)
- New OEM slave cylinder ($35) (2k miles)
- New Nissan OEM steering rack ($500) (2k miles)
- New Nissan OEM power steering pump ($340) (2k miles)
- Tein inner and outer tie rods ($250) (2k miles)
- OEM ball joints ($160)
- OEM Nissan spark plugs and coil packs ($600) (9k miles)
- Alignment and corner balancing ($250) (2k miles)
- All fluids changed; diff, transmission, engine oil, brake fluid, and power steering fluid ($200) (1k miles)
Total: $3190 not including labor
Paint in great condition
AC/Heat work great
Small dent in drivers side skirt
Small rip in drivers seat - left bolster
Small/slight bend in front right wheel from preview owner
Lots of time, money, and effort went into making sure that this car was 100%. Very reliable, never left me stranded.
For more pics, please feel free to text me at (818) 297-7023.
Asking $9500 for the car or best offer
Please no low ballers
Priced to sell fast
Last edited by alireza; 02-01-2017 at 10:25 PM..
|09-29-2016, 12:04 PM||#5|
Four Lug Swap
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Yuma, AZ
Trader Rating: (8)
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
$3000 for the transmission? They only cost 17-1,800 brand new.
Nice car though.
|09-29-2016, 12:34 PM||#6|
|10-08-2016, 06:33 AM||#23|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Denver, CO
Trader Rating: (6)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great looking Track Edition Z with some nice mods. Brembos and forged Rays don't come on all of them people.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|350z, cd009, nismo, nissan, z33|