Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Spotted"

Let's face it, not all of us in any one area know all of the others of us around us.
Sometimes we see another S/Z-Chassis driver and, whether or not the car is modified, suspect that they may be a member here. Sometimes, it is further left to inference that we have been chatting with someone we've likely seen around without knowing it.
We've all seen "spotted" threads. I have decided, much in the interest of streamlining things, to stick a thread at the top every section to allow people to question and receive an answer as to whom it was you've just seen.
Try to be as informative as you can, describing the driver and their car, including anything that make it stand out, such as wheels/paint/aero/etc... If you can snare a picture, that would be golden, but not all of us carry our cameras EVERY time we leave the house. Yes, even camera phone pictures help, and I know that not everyone has a phone with a 2MP camera like I do, so we know that some will not be that great quality.
Do not bump your request, just know that if no one answers then then no one knows.
Name SPECIFICALLY date time and location (city and state) where you saw the car/driver, this increases the chance that THAT user will see, even if they did not see you.
"Kid Zelda" is NOT to be the answer to any of the requests unless it was, in fact, Kid Zelda that you saw. Only OG members understand that joke and most of us only find it marginally funny anymore.

Have fun and enjoy.

NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #2
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
i spent the last week in the "s.e." area of the US (winston-salem, nc. oak hill, wv. roanoke, va. and charlotte.) i dont think i saw ONE s-chassis.
i swear, everyone in a 'modified' compact was driving a freakin cavalier or cobalt...on a plus side, i had my first experiences with waffle house and cracker barrel.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #3
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
spotted black s14 missing front bumper and headlights on 10-24-07 3:30 ish with a big front mount with blow off valves on hot&cold pipes in front of brunos in alabaster alabama didnt have camera or phone on me so pics are a no-go. anyone here know who it is?

Last edited by SW20Racer; 01-07-2008 at 06:19 AM..
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
when i was in Destin i spotted a kouki , fmic , green. Around Nashville we have our fair share but nobody is on the boards, or ever posts.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
ramman434
Zilvia Member

ramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enoughramman434 will become famous soon enough
So I was on I-40 up in Knoxville last night heading west towards the mall and was messing with a dark red Zenki w/tinted tail lights. Who was that?
ramman434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #6
sr20powerd
Leaky Injector

sr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of lightsr20powerd is a glorious beacon of light
Who was in the black coupe showing off their skills on harbor view?
sr20powerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Saw some red 240 on Atlanta Hwy (Montgomery, AL). No bumper, intercooler mounted with no piping going to it. Driver was kind of a douche, think he wanted me to race or something.

Wonder if he reads these boards
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #8
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
spotted black s14 missing front bumper and headlights on 10-24-07 3:30 ish with a big front mount with blow off valves on hot&cold pipes in front of brunos in alabaster alabama didnt have camera or phone on me so pics are a no-go. anyone here know who it is?
i know this guy but cant remember his name right now even though i have spoken to him a couple times. a guy that helps me with my car also helps him
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Anybody want to fess up to owning the White Chuki fastback with "I'm Killin It" across the windshield. The car that was up at Deal's Gap, running people off the road and trying to show your MaD TyTe DorIftO SkillZZ?

Just wondering who is trying to give us a harder time in owning a 240 and facing profiling. Since now the Sheriff's Department and a whole bunch of pissed off Dragon Supporters are now looking for you. They have your plates, the plates of the car driving with you, and pictures to identify you and your vehicle.

Thanks alot.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Do you live close to the gap ?

We need to get a run going.

I saw a gold s14 zenki up there about 2 weekends ago with somekind of design painted on the hood and semi flush wheels, couldnt tell much as we passed each other moving on the dragon, lol.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Do you live close to the gap ?

We need to get a run going.

I saw a gold s14 zenki up there about 2 weekends ago with somekind of design painted on the hood and semi flush wheels, couldnt tell much as we passed each other moving on the dragon, lol.
No, he is in Jacksonville, NC, about 6 hours or so from Deal's Gap... What he was saying is that someone was up there behaving VERY shittily and making the remainder of 240SX owners look bad with described behavior... That kinda shit needs to be knocked off.

And I write too!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #12
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
No, he is in Jacksonville, NC, about 6 hours or so from Deal's Gap... What he was saying is that someone was up there behaving VERY shittily and making the remainder of 240SX owners look bad with described behavior... That kinda shit needs to be knocked off.
Oh I know that, killboy put a pic up on his website of a gold hatch that was trying to drift on the dragon, he got his plate number and everything.

And the one that 'thatguy' saw, wouldnt suprise me if he was on this forum, as he had an 'im killing it' sticker on it.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #13
millworkman
Leaky Injector

millworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her self
These pictures dont help either guys....

Old 06-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh gawd, I know the guy with the gold zenki.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
millworkman
Leaky Injector

millworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her self
You know him, or are friends with him?
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

I know of him and where he works and shit.

If I ever see him I will forsure confront him about being a dumbass on the dragon. That shit pisses me off more then anything. I go up there alot, and now its just gonna give us all a bad name.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #17
millworkman
Leaky Injector

Thanks man. Helping those of us on bikes also.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #18
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Yup.

Where do you live in TN ?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:31 PM   #19
millworkman
Leaky Injector

I am in west Knox off Bluegrass rd.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #20
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Do you have a 240 ?

Im in powell.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:51 AM   #21
millworkman
Leaky Injector

Sure do, black, and beat to shit. I ride most days though, unless the weather is way to bad.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:55 AM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Date - 07/31/2008
Locale - Greensboro NC
Greensboro Sportsplex...
Who belongs to this car?

Whomever you are, you were there when I arrived at 6 and still there when I left at 7:30pm.

And I write too!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday around 5 or 6 pm

Silver Moss kouki S14 heading west on HWY 54/Chapel Hill Rd at the intersection of Weston PKWY, in Morrisville, NC. Stock SE wheels, lowered, apexi dual style exhaust.
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #24
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
who has the white s14 se OR the black 200sx on SSR type meshes that is at Ed's tavern RIGHT NOW. Has a cnea sticker. Charlotte, NC

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #25
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Saw a Purple S13.5 w/ green or something wheel type x tails

and a flat army green s13 coupe w gold wheels and a bike rack it looked like, lowered

on 85
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAs13 View Post
Saw a Purple S13.5 w/ green or something wheel type x tails

and a flat army green s13 coupe w gold wheels and a bike rack it looked like, lowered

on 85

That was me, where'd you see it?

Yeah, you caught a glimpse of the barney mobile, haha.

If it was towards winston, I was probably on the way to pick it up or something, it's now in Wilmington, NC.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #27
BoxMan
Leaky Injector

BoxMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Red s13 hatch. black hood, kouki tails...
who was it??

Last edited by BoxMan; 03-02-2009 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: wrong shit :D
BoxMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #28
BoxMan
Leaky Injector

BoxMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandTPhotography View Post
That was me, where'd you see it?

Yeah, you caught a glimpse of the barney mobile, haha.

If it was towards winston, I was probably on the way to pick it up or something, it's now in Wilmington, NC.
I too have witnessed the barney.
On the way to the liquor.
cool whip.
BoxMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #29
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Tampa Florida

Saw an S13 coupe going west on fowler around 12:30pm this afternoon, looked to be an R32 front end, multi colored aero and some big wheels and tires. Looked good for the 2 seconds I saw it.
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #30
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably about a week ago in Wilmington/Carolina beach area of NC, I saw a RHD flat black widebodied caged(?) S13.

Didnt sound like an SR20 either, anyone have any details?
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote