Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-29-2016, 11:19 PM   #41611
DRAGAN

Trader Rating: (0)
DRAGAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice looking cars!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2016, 08:16 PM   #41612
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
lil salad grind action at nashville this past weekend.

was the car's last event, at least in this form. reshelling to my buddy's daily driver S14 so i have interior, ac, all that shit. might sell this shell, or keep it around as a loaner car.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:36 PM   #41613
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wire wheels are for true "lowriders". Please stop. You're doing it wrong. Try to find originality elsewhere.

SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #41614
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
^... that shit was like two weeks ago. You came back for that?

Sent from my SM-G930P
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #41615
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
took him a while to cook up dat sick burn, breh
Old 10-05-2016, 05:31 AM   #41616
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #41617
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
What did you use for those corners? My shit keeps peeling -_-
Old 10-05-2016, 11:34 AM   #41618
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
I'm not too sure. Silviaktnr from the lighting thread. painted mines. I think he used a candy orange paint but I'm not too sure.
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:05 AM   #41619
Walkerbondd
Leaky Injector

Walkerbondd is an unknown quantity at this point
My baby is still stock

Walkerbondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:42 PM   #41620
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
[AUS]

yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:00 PM   #41621
TSL
Leaky Injector

TSL is an unknown quantity at this point
Zenki's uniting at a United brand petrol station. Perfect.
TSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 10:56 AM   #41622
grimS
Leaky Injector

grimS is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys, I have a question a bout Zenki prices in LA region and this forum came to mind as the best place to turn to. Maybe someone who has a good feeling of market prices could share his opinion?

There is one specific car potentially up for sale, I could sent the specs in PM! But in short - imported from Tokyo, LHD, forged internals, standalone ecu, 460hp, 600nm, full rebuild for chassis, suspension, engine, good sound system, etc. Perfect condition.

Thanks.
grimS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:16 AM   #41623
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimS View Post
Guys, I have a question a bout Zenki prices in LA region and this forum came to mind as the best place to turn to. Maybe someone who has a good feeling of market prices could share his opinion?

There is one specific car potentially up for sale, I could sent the specs in PM! But in short - imported from Tokyo, LHD, forged internals, standalone ecu, 460hp, 600nm, full rebuild for chassis, suspension, engine, good sound system, etc. Perfect condition.

Thanks.
We know this is actually worth about $7500 in middle US. Adding Cali's notorious drift tax, that's a $9500 - $12,000 car all day long. Add the authentic JDM price tag, and you're approaching $23,000. May as well buy Forrest Wang's retired kouki for that $23,000 with includes FD Spec build, 2JZGTE
Old 10-12-2016, 07:00 AM   #41624
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
In PA there are bone stock KA zenkis going for 5-7500. Id say thats a 12-15k car in my area, easy.
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:32 AM   #41625
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
DD61

Old 10-12-2016, 12:12 PM   #41626
grimS
Leaky Injector

grimS is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
We know this is actually worth about $7500 in middle US. Adding Cali's notorious drift tax, that's a $9500 - $12,000 car all day long. Add the authentic JDM price tag, and you're approaching $23,000. May as well buy Forrest Wang's retired kouki for that $23,000 with includes FD Spec build, 2JZGTE
Thanks a lot for sharing the opinion. I agree - the price of this car could be compared to competition cars. The significant difference of mine, however, is that it is fully street legal, full interior, awesome sound system, perfect condition, no scratches, etc. And the list of upgrades is impressive. The focus was on maintaining OEM condition, engine, interior, etc. Even more, the build is solid for ~600hp with bigger turbo and appropriate fuel. At the same time - in competitions it can kick some ass.

Anyway with a price below 30k there would be no point of shipping it to Cali, since it cost more to build.

If interested, you can see the upgrade list of this car on: http://www.200sx.lv/forum/viewtopic.php?p=155147#155147
grimS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:24 PM   #41627
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

the best that a 270R bumper has ever looked. junkhouse had a good one too.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:35 PM   #41628
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Drift_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:07 PM   #41629
nightshiftnz

nightshiftnz is an unknown quantity at this point
nightshiftnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:43 PM   #41630
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I didnt know 200sx emblems existed! Thats really nice
Old 10-17-2016, 09:52 AM   #41631
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Old 10-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #41632
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Photo by Michael Lee

A few photos snapped by me

Old 10-17-2016, 03:35 PM   #41633
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Short clip from ClubFR DD61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoMmRu34YQ
Old 10-17-2016, 03:48 PM   #41634
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I am selling the Works9 style kit if anyone is interested. Thread is in the For Sale section.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:35 AM   #41635
Encore
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Encore is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This angle and lighting makes almost makes it look like it doesn't need paint.

Encore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 03:47 AM   #41636
xs420240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
xs420240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

xs420240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 11:30 PM   #41637
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:38 AM   #41638
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimS View Post
Thanks a lot for sharing the opinion. I agree - the price of this car could be compared to competition cars. The significant difference of mine, however, is that it is fully street legal, full interior, awesome sound system, perfect condition, no scratches, etc. And the list of upgrades is impressive. The focus was on maintaining OEM condition, engine, interior, etc. Even more, the build is solid for ~600hp with bigger turbo and appropriate fuel. At the same time - in competitions it can kick some ass.

Anyway with a price below 30k there would be no point of shipping it to Cali, since it cost more to build.

If interested, you can see the upgrade list of this car on: http://www.200sx.lv/forum/viewtopic.php?p=155147#155147
After seeing the build spec, one thing really stands out. Restoration. Market value of this car would be about $17,000 - $20,000, but this is USA so these cheap bastards would still nog ya down to the $7500 area with their ebay prices they have in their heads
Old 10-28-2016, 02:38 PM   #41639
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light

Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 11:36 AM   #41640
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Holy hell. Someone finally pulled off a 270R bumper successfully... Bravo sir.