Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
JIC Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers S13/S14 Japan Valving 8kg / 6kg - Proven G'z Suspension!

Recently at the Redline Time Attack held on April 29, 2007 @ Buttonwillow Raceway, JIC USA's / Hankook Tire's S15 Silvia broke the previous lap record held by Tarzan Yamada in the Cyber Evo.

The S15 was using JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers.

These days, it's harder to distinguish and differentiate the good from the bad, especially in the suspension market.

Just like your mom told you, its wrong to judge a book by its cover.

JIC has always been well known for its FLT-A2 series coilovers, and the car shown above is a great example of PROVEN PERFORMANCE.

Click here for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjieeb1gGso

While this might not seem like an important feat, this is a VERY FAST car, and its success could not have been reached without one of the most important parts of the car: the suspension (FLT-A2's obviously).

So although most of you guys won't be trying to break lap records, for those who demand high quality PERFORMANCE suspension, these are the way to go.

The FLT-A2 for the S13 and S14 come with 15 way adjustability, and are monotube inverted setup.

Monotube inverted setups are more durable than twin tube setups, in the sense that it dissipates heat a lot faster, and builds up heat slower than a twin tube.

Cold wound springs
that will never fatigue, and beefy STAMPED brackets, not like the ebay specials.

This is what coilovers USED to look like, instead of the low cost low quality reproductions flooding the market.

I use these personally on my car, and have used them for daily and track use with no complaints. I have the Japan valving (which is more aggressive than US version), and 8/6 spring rates, and haven't seen any reason to change since.

I took them off recently and even after daily drive and tracking it, the shocks still work properly and return faster and slower, with no leaks.

Get at me for price, good in stock ready to ship!

List price is $2070, but don't get scared, I'm selling them for a VERY good price since I know some of you need good suspension but are working on a limited budget.

(1) S13 in stock
(1) S14 in stock

$ Contact me for price

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 09:50 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Great coilovers... and knowing Logan, a great price too ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #3
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i'll be the first to (feign?) interest how much shipped to 33319
Old 06-14-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT

panisa said she doesn't want to be in your ads! i asked her. homegirl from highschool! she said she is "too baller for your little company!"

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-14-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i'll take a quote for S13 shipped out east

Old 06-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #6
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
A+ for these coilovers, i have them w/ the JDM valving and they rock

A+ for aspec too, ive bought a lot from him and he does a great job

BUY THESE
Old 06-14-2007, 11:46 PM   #7
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Jon from JIC USA is the shit.

+1 for Jon, Jic, and Logan.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #8
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Price please...
Old 06-15-2007, 04:27 AM   #9
drftlv

drftlv is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 to 28314
Old 06-15-2007, 04:59 AM   #10
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
these things are fantastic guys

I have htem on my Cedric, and SOooooooo beautiful
Old 06-15-2007, 06:49 AM   #11
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Price for S13 shipped to 44870?
Old 06-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #12
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
just got my shipped quote, damn good price. Now it's time its time to scrape up the funds

Old 06-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #13
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
panisa said she doesn't want to be in your ads! i asked her. homegirl from highschool! she said she is "too baller for your little company!"
um yeah, import model doesn't want MORE free coverage. get real.

If anyone is working on a more affordable budget, or a less aggressive coilover setup (for more street driving), I'd suggest the RS-R Sports*i coilovers

I have these good in stock, also on SPECIAL price

(1) S13 set in stock
(1) S14 set in stock

The only requirement for the price is you write a review on the RS-R's

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 06-15-2007, 12:46 PM   #14
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Can I get the prices for both JIC and RS-R for a S14?

I remember you post about the RS-R coilovers. They look really nice.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
Old 06-15-2007, 01:56 PM   #15
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Recently at Drift Day 36 held on May 19, 2007 @ El Toro , ASpec Logan's S13 broke a fuel pump.

The S13 was using JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #16
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Recently at Drift Day 36 held on May 19, 2007 @ El Toro , ASpec Logan's S13 broke a fuel pump.

The S13 was using JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers.
You see!

My coilovers were SO dope it broke my fuel pump!

It eats babies too!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 06-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #17
DOOK
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHAHA, baby eating coilovers MUST be purchased.

Old 06-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #18
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
jic flta-2's ftw! I have had these coilovers now for 2 years and they still kick ass! Hey logan do you carry jic replacement springs? Im looking to get a stiffer set in a few weeks!
-mike-
Old 06-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #19
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
jic flta-2's ftw! I have had these coilovers now for 2 years and they still kick ass! Hey logan do you carry jic replacement springs? Im looking to get a stiffer set in a few weeks!
-mike-
Yes, I can get replacement springs

But I would recommend getting Swift Springs if you want coilover replacement springs

JIC springs are cold wound and linear like the Swifts, but the Swift has more ability for customization, with spring rates, spring length, etc

Pretty much if you're going to spend the money for replacement springs might as well get some Swifts

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP

Last edited by A Spec Products; 06-25-2007 at 11:50 AM..
Old 06-15-2007, 08:19 PM   #20
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I loved my flt-a2's, but sold them for something different.
good shit either way
Old 06-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #21
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Price for S13 shipped to 23464.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:05 PM   #22
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
yeah, this is what i have, except mine doesn't come with dust boots like the pics above, 8/6,
super great suspension yay
Old 06-17-2007, 09:17 AM   #23
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
price for the RSR s14 shipped to 33607 FL? thanks
Old 06-17-2007, 11:47 AM   #24
meth

meth is an unknown quantity at this point
Price for the JIC and RS-R for an '89 240 to 33186 please.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #25
MBP240sx

MBP240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
price for s13 shipped to 98366?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #26
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yes, I can get replacement springs

But I would recommend getting Swift Springs if you want coilover replacement springs

JIC springs are cold wound and linear like the Swifts, but the Swift has more ability for customization, with spring rates, spring length, etc

Pretty much if you're going to spend the money for replacement springs might as well get some Swifts
Sprint FTMFW
I always get sprint when i get my coilovers
Normally in the front becuase the stock springs with coilovers are normally too long to go as low as id like to

Well priced, and great quality, and you can get any ID, Length and springrate combo you want just about!!!

+60 for logan!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #27
kaotic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the roughkaotic is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
flt-a2s are a great coilover for DD and mild track use.. imo.. ive had the japanese spec flt-a2s for almost 3 years.. and they are still as strong as ever
Old 06-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #28
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Logan,

Do you carry replacement dampers? Thats a big thing for people who track their car often and if something were to happen, can you get replacement dampers or do you have to send it in and wait weeks to replace it?

Scott
Old 06-18-2007, 01:08 PM   #29
punch
Leaky Injector

punch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the roughpunch is a jewel in the rough
I need a replacment shock.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:10 PM   #30
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
can i get shipped price on the jic and rsr for s13
to 92647

lexus baby
Closed Thread