Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > British Columbia

Old 03-25-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up **4th Annual Sport/Import/Tuner Poker Run for Camp Shawnigan**

Event: 4th Annual Vancouver Island Poker Run For Camp Shawnigan
When: August 17th 2013 Weekend - Based on the timing it is possible to attend the Poker Run and dinner on the Saturday only and be back on the mainland that evening.

Meet and greet with dinner and a cruz - Friday 16th evening
Poker Run with banquet dinner at Mt Washington - Saturday 17th all day.
Brunch and cruz back to Victoria - Sunday 18th.

Where: Starts in Victoria at 9:30am and ends at Mt Washington in the beautiful Comox Valley approximately 6:30 with dinner and awards to follow.
What: The Vancouver Island Poker Run for Camp Shawnigan is an annual event put on by the Vancouver Island S2000 owners. The proceeds of this event go to a very worthy cause in Camp Shawnigan, a summer camp for disabled children. Sending a child to this specialty camp cost parents over $2,300 per child. Help me to send as many children as possible to summer camp. Here is a link provided to me by Camp Shawnigan (BC Lions Society Easter Seals) outlining the good work that they do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU3Mz2cVcoMy link

Easter Seals Camps

What is a Poker Run? Since I have been asked I thought I would basically explain a Poker run and how it works.

A Poker run is a rally that doesn't have anything to do with speed. Everyone starts from the same location and either travels as a group or single and heads to a common ending point (in our case Mt Washington Resort in the Comox Valley). Along the route there are checkpoints that each vehicle must get to. You are supplied with a detailed map but none of the locations are hard to find. For those that know the island they can take off as a single or as a group and head whatever way they wish. Those that don't know the island and want to have more of the scenic tour can go with another group that will have some local owners and we will take the ocean routes to the checkpoints.

At each checkpoint will be a deck of cards. Each car selects a card. If you don't like the card you get, you can pre-purchase "mulligan" tickets which allow you to exchange the card at the checkpoint and return the card you first selected. Mulligan tickets are purchased at the start of the event and you can only purchase 3 tickets. Of course you "draw" a card you don't get to see what it is until after you have it in your hand.

Once you get to the finish you should have 7 cards. From those cards you make the best Poker hand you can and submit it to the event people. We have a nice sit down dinner at Mt Washington Resort (last year was Carved Roast Beef and Chicken Cordon Bleu with a great selection of salads and other nice things). During the dinner you are encouraged to purchase tickets for the silent auction items with all proceeds going to Camp Shawnigan. After dinner we award the silent auction items and we then award prize money to the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd place card hands.

After that we have the bar and the facilities until midnight.

Most of the participants will stay on the Mountain in various accommodations that are available. Participants of the Poker Run do get a special rate on the Mountain. It is also possible to attend the festivities and still make it down to Nanaimo to catch the ferry to the mainland, should staying overnight not be an option. The next day we normally cruise back to Victoria as a group stopping someplace for lunch. This year it is proposed that we may include a further 'sight seeing' tour further up the island, before making our way back.

Any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or fire me an email at [email protected]

Thanks and I hope you can make it out to this worthwhile event.

Search this forum for Poker Run to find the threads from past Poker Runs.
Search the S2Ki (my home forum) for past Poker Run threads with images. Go to this page and enter "Poker Run" into the search box.
Vancouver BC S2000 Owners - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

The registration form is now up and live, thanks to Matt at importmeet.com

2013 Vancouver Island Poker Run | Import Meet
Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

To try and boost participation for the Poker Run this year, I am having some special deals.

1) If you sign up another car, let me know and you only pay 100.00 for your car entry. Currently the cost per car and driver is 125.00 but if you sign up another vehicle, your cost is only 100.00. Both cars must must register and pay.

2) If you bring two cars from the same family or girlfriend/boyfriend, let me know and you get both cars in for 100.00 each. Reason being that you double your chances of winning the cash.

Registrations continue to come in and sponsorship as well. The route, so far is pretty much the same as last year with a few slight changes. All checkpoints have been confirmed as well. Anyone contemplating registering for this event can go ahead and do so. Payment is not required right away and if your not 100% sure that you can make it out, you can still register and there is an option for you to state if you are confirmed attending, or you are tentative. The numbers help me with planning.

This is a lot of fun and an excellent way to see the island as well as a great cause. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by DDonovan; 04-21-2013 at 01:03 AM..
Old 04-21-2013, 01:03 AM   #4
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

All checkpoint have confirmed that they will be participating again this year. Checkpoints are as follows:

ChkPnt #1 ==> Campus Honda (Victoria)
ChkPnt #2 ==> Discovery Honda (Duncan)
ChkPnt #3 ==> Nanaimo Honda (Nanaimo)
ChkPnt #4 ==> Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort (Parksville)
ChkPnt #5 ==> French Creek House Resort (Parksville)
ChkPnt #6 ==> Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club (Quallicum Beach)
ChkPnt #7 ==> Island Honda (Courtney)
Finish Point ==> Mt Washington Resort (Alpine Villiage, Comox Valley)

I am still working on a starting point. The old starting spot has agreed to allow us to start from there again but I may look for something a bit closer to the ferries to accomodate people taking the ferry over to the island on the Saturday morning.

The menu has also been determined.

Artisan Buns & Whipped Herb Butter
Garden Greens & Assorted Dressings
Greek & Feta Salad
Asian Noodle Salad
Classic Caesar Salad
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Carved Roast Beef Au Jus
West Coast Salmon
Roasted Red Potato
Wild Rice Pilaf
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
Chef’s Sweet Table
Fresh Sliced Fruit
Coffee & Tea

As well registrations continue to come in and I am amazed how far away some of the registrants are this year:

Last edited by DDonovan; 04-30-2013 at 11:48 PM..
Old 04-30-2013, 11:48 PM   #5
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Although you don't need to know anything about poker to participate in the Poker Run, below I have include a listing of poker hands and their ranking. You will receive 7 playing cards, one from each checkpoint. When we get up to Mt Washington you will submit your hand. We will review it and the top three hands will win cash money!

Last edited by DDonovan; 05-13-2013 at 12:56 AM..
Old 05-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

We have now hit 25 cars and we still have 3 months to go. This is great. A really nice assortment of cars this year as well. Once again Mt Washington will be offering us a discount on accommodations at the mountain for those wishing to stay the night up there with us. I also want to say that there are some great deals to be had in the private accommodations found on the Mt Washington web site. These are chalets and condo's up there that really are not used much in the summer so the price is quite reasonable. You can find a whole chalet for 75$ a night. Here is the link to check it out:

Mount Washington Alpine Resort - Private Accommodations

For those of you that live on the island, this really is a great event at a good price. For the entry you get a BBQ lunch at Discovery Honda (checkpoint 2), and a wonderful buffet dinner at Mt Washington. You also will receive a bunch of freebies from some of the checkpoint and donated by sponsors. Everyone goes home with something. You also get the opportunity to win some very good sponsor donated items. Last year we gave away a week in Whistler, a 2 day ski trip with accommodation to Mt Washington, a number of golf tours, and much much more. You also get the chance to win the poker run event itself. Last year we gave away $1,000.00 in prize money. Lastly your participation fee also includes a modest donation that goes directly to Camp Shawnigan. I have a deal with them stating that the money will not go to administrative fee's, but instead go directly to the kids who's parent cannot afford the registration fees. It currently costs over $2,300.00 a week to send a child to Camp Shawnigan.

Those of you that are not from the island, you can come over on the morning ferry. We don't start the event till 9:30 so you have time to arrive on the island and make it to the starting point with no problems. You can participate in the event, have dinner, and leave by about 9:30 in the evening and still make it to Nanaimo to catch the ferry to the mainland. We had a number of people do that last year and the timing was perfect.

So no excuse..., register now!
2013 Vancouver Island Poker Run | Import Meet

Last edited by DDonovan; 05-24-2013 at 04:08 PM..
Old 05-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #7
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Route is set for this year. This year, I will not be printing off the maps and supplying you with them. Most people have GPS in which case you can just get the address from the maps here, or if you do need the maps, please print them off and bring them with you..., Trying to save some trees.

Start to Checkpoint #1 - From BCSystems to Campus Honda

Checkpoint #1 - #2 - From Campus Honda to Discovery Honda

Checkpoint #2 - #3 -From Discovery Honda to Nanaimo Honda

Checkpoint #3 - #4 - From Nanaimo Honda to Sunrise Ridge Resort

Checkpoint #4 - #5 - From Sunrise Ridge Resort to French Creek House Pub

Checkpoint #5 - #6 -From French Creek House Resort to Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club

Checkpoint #6 - #7 - From Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club to Island Honda

Checkpoint #7 - End - From Island Honda to Mt Washington Resort (Alpine Lodge)

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-05-2013 at 12:15 AM..
Old 06-05-2013, 12:15 AM   #8
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Planning continues on the Poker Run. Registrations continue to come in as well but it has slowed. Give this event some serious thought. Contact me with any questions.

Sponsors also continue to sign on and donate some really nice items for out raffle, including:

Golf Package from Arbutus Ridge Golf Club in Cobble Hill, BC
4 Rounds of Golf including 2 Carts at Fairwinds Golf Course in Nanoose Bay, BC
2 nights stay at Black Rock Resort in Beautiful Ucluelet, BC
500 Air Miles donated by The Honda Way in Abbotsford

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-11-2013 at 12:30 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #9
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

I have contacted Mt Washington administration, and they have once again graciously offered us a discount on accommodations.

Lodge room in Deer for $99 + taxes
Range is $99-$189 (3 bedroom)

"Best to call
250-338-4383 or toll free 1-877-845-4499, and please ask them to be
consistent with who they say they are with - I think last year we had a
few different names floating around. Poker Run participant?"
Our discount code is "POKER".

Also some of you have agreed to go ahead and pay the registration fee of $25.00 which, if you end up not making it to the event, will go directly to the charity. I will be following up with an email, but if you could send that in, that would be much appreciated. Those of you that have confirmed your attendance, and have not arranged something with me..., feel free to purchase your entry tickets now. Payment options were supplied in your auto responder when you registered.

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-20-2013 at 11:16 PM..
Old 06-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Only two months left till the Poker Run. Registration cut off will be August 10th. I need to confirm the food count and get the numbers off to the event sponsors and checkpoints. Registration has slowed down a bit. If you have even been thinking of attending this event, go up and register now. Help me to help the kids, and have a great day in the meantime. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

If you can't make the Poker Run for whatever reason, and just want to meet us up on the Mountain for dinner, that is perfectly fine, just let me know. If your hesitating because of the costs, let me know and perhaps we can work something out. Participation is important to the event.

Don't forget that there is a pre-event meet, on the Friday, August 16th. That meet will be at the starting point of the Poker Run. We will get together and I can give out any instructions, collect some payments, and be around for any questions. We normally go for a short cruise and get some dinner/appies. Let me know if you intend to make it out to the pre-event meet. If you cannot attend the Poker Run, feel free to come to the pre-event meet.

I continue to work on getting some really nice raffle items and I think once again this year, you will be surprised at the number and the quality of items. Lastly, remember that I will not be supplying maps this year. You can print out the ones that I posted previously in this thread, or bring your GPS, or both. If you have issues printing off the maps, let me know.

Anyone that has confirmed that they are going to attend, please start to arrange payment if you can. If you have not confirmed your attendance, please do. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by DDonovan; 06-28-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

The Poker Run will have the following CASH prizes for:

Highest Hand ==> $500.00
Second Highest Hand ==> $300.00
Third Highest Hand ==> $200.00

Raffle Item Donations continue to come in..., here is an example of some of the newer ones:

- Autociety - $150.00 gift certificate for Photo Shoot.
- Gift certificates from Lordco.
- New BlackVue DR400G-HD 16GB Vehicle Video Car Black-Box Drive GPS Recorder thanks to Alex Jang at BlackboxMyCar.com- Canada/USA Best Quality Dashcam Store
- gift certificates from WindRestrictor (Dynamic Auto Concepts) thanks to Steve Pennington at .....:::: Welcome to King Penn Industries ::::..... Custom Windscreen, Laser Etched Illuminated Windscreens, High Quality Wind Deflectors
- Gift certificate from Mad Man McKay's in Western Communities.
- Raft and Snorkel with the Salmon tour for 4 people valued at $500.00 from www.destinyriver.com

Plus all the smaller swag type items that are coming in. These items are all put onto a table and during the evening you have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets in the amounts of $5.00, $10.00, and $25.00. Each item has a bucket in front of it with a description of the item, and information about the donator, as well as the amount of ticket that will win that item. So say you are wanting the BlackVue camera, I might put a ticket value of $25.00 on that item. You put a $25.00 ticket into the bucket. During the evening we will draw from each bucket and the winner wins the item. So you won't pay anymore than $25.00 for ANY donated item. All proceeds go directly to Camp Shawnigan.

Don't forget to make accommodations if you are staying up at the Mountain with us..., see above postings for the reservation information and our Savings Code. Lastly, if you can pay me now that would be great and takes one more thing off my plate (or arrange for payment)..., also if you have stated that you are bringing a passenger but did not supply a first name, please do that, and lastly if you can confirm your attendence yet, please let me know.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-12-2013 at 02:07 PM..
Old 07-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Well only 5 weeks left. All the logistics are in place. I am still recieving some great sponsor items and response, has once again, been fantastic. Registrations continue to come in which is great. We are currently at 36 cars, but I am hoping to hit the 50 car mark this year. Only you can help me get there. Keep in mind that this is one excellent charity and the event itself is a whole lot of fun. For example, over 75% of the participants are repeat participants with 35% having attended all 4 Poker runs, and 40% having attended at least 2 poker runs in the past.

Some of the newly donated items include:
- Ski Package for 2 at Mt Washington Resort, includes 4 ski passes, and mid week accomodations for two nights at Mt Washington resort.
- Gift certificate from the Keg Restaurants.
- Full auto detail from Discovery Honda.
- various participation swag and door prizes.

Anyone that is thinking of bringing passengers that are under the age of 12 the price is $20.00 which covers their meals. We do have a few kids under 12 that will be attending this year. No they are not driving...,

Those of you that have registered but not confirmed, please do so if you can. I am not a concerned about people paying as I am about getting some firm numbers so I can start to plan for the timing of the event, such things as how long we can spend at each check point and what time we will arrive at Mt Washington and what time dinner is to be served to how many items a checkpoint needs to have for the event...,

If you can pay for your registration now, that as well would be great and much appreciated.

I spoke with Mt Washington today and they want me to confirm my numbers no later than August 1st. I can allow a handful after that but not many, so even if you are thinking of attending, please fill out the registration form.

Lastly, as I say, I want to hit 50 cars this year and blow our previous donation record out of the water.., last year we managed to raise just over $5,000.00, help me to beat that. This is a great event and an excellent charity. Register now and help me to hit my target so we can send kids to summer camp.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-18-2013 at 01:30 AM..
Old 07-18-2013, 01:30 AM   #13
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

The Poker Run is now one month out. It is time to start paying for the registrations or at the very least, if you haven't already, confirm your attendance. Keep in mind that I have to have firm numbers to the sponsors and the catering people at Mt Washington by August 1st so I need to hear from you by then.

If you live on the island this is a great deal, freebies, BBQ lunch, great dinner at Mt Washington resort, a wonderful coastal cruise with a bunch of very nice vehicles and excellent people. The chance to win cash prizes, door prizes, wonderful raffle items..., All for $125.00, that is a deal !

Sponsors are now starting to contact me and asking how they can get on board with this event, word is really getting around. We have the following items to add and I am meeting with more sponsors on Friday:

- 2 for one ski passes for Manning Park Resort.
- Multiple GPS units, and some very nice Honda apparel (rumor has it there may be a jacket or two) from Island Honda in Comox.
- A package of t-shirt arrived today from importmeet in Washington State
- A top web hosting package (Business Pro) valued at over $350.00 USD (1 year of service is free and after that the winner will be given the option to either discontinue or pay for service), from JDMVIP and Compevo Communications.

and it just keeps coming in..., If you haven't registered yet and are thinking of doing so, please do it now. You'll be glad you did.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-24-2013 at 11:33 PM..
Old 07-24-2013, 11:33 PM   #14
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

3 weeks till the Poker Run. That means only one week left to register and to pay your registration. If you are already registered but have not contacted me to arrange payment, please do so now. I cannot keep people on the list that have not paid or arranged payment after August 3rd.

Anyone that wanted to attend this event, I have to hear from you before August 3rd as well. I am hoping to hit 50 cars this year but it looks like were falling a bit short.

Pretty much all the planning is done, I am still just picking up the donated items for the raffle, organizing the checkpoints and crossing my fingers for the excellent weather that we have enjoyed over the past 3 years.

If you've been thinking of coming out, now is the time to sign up. Lastly if you can't afford to participate in the event but would love to come along for the cruise and perhaps join us for dinner up at Mt Washington, I can work that out. If you pay just for your dinner, and a small donation, you are welcome to come along with us for the rid. You won't have a chance to win any of the $1,000.00 up for grabs but you are more than welcome to come up with us and enjoy dinner and the raffle items.

Ride up with us and have dinner: $50.00 per person.
Ride up with us and no dinner: $25.00 per person (this is a donation).
Just participate in the poker run but not having dinner: $80.00

Again, if you are the least bit interested in this event, please register NOW! The event includes:
BBQ Lunch at Discovery Honda in Duncan
Participation freebie package
Door prizes
Great list of donated items for Raffle
Wonderful banquet dinner at Mt Washington
An evening of great conversation, drinks, and general camaraderie

All proceeds going directly to Camp Shawnigan to help send sick/disabled kids to summer camp. Have a great time, and feel good doing it!
Here is a website that explains the wonderful work that Easter Seals Camps do:
http://www.eastersealscamps.ca/who-we-are

Thanks Everyone!

Last edited by DDonovan; 08-03-2013 at 01:41 AM..
Old 08-03-2013, 01:41 AM   #15
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Two weeks left till the Poker Run. That means that registrations have to be completed by this Saturday. I managed to get an extension, because of the holidays, till Tuesday. I still have a few spots open if you would still like to register for this event.

We have had more wonderful donations including gift certificates for Tinting services, HID installation kits, HID Bulbs, HID driving/fog light kits, Subway gift certificates, Tonnes of golf packages to various golf locations on the island, GPS devices, Honda apparel including some jackets..., and the list goes on and on.

I will be doing the route this Saturday to drop into each of the checkpoints and drop off the cards and instructions, and pick up a whack more swag for the event..., that means more freebies and door prizes.

Reminder: Registration has to be in by this Tuesday, so there is still time!

Last edited by DDonovan; 08-09-2013 at 01:50 PM..
Old 08-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #16
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

One week till the Poker Run (Saturday August 17th). Everything is in place and I'm just looking forward to the event. I still have a few spots open if you wish to contact me I can fit you in. 43 Cars registered so far with75 people.

This will be the last update for this years event on the forums. I will be using email to update the participants. Watch for pictures! I encourage everyone to post up pictures and I will update the forums with links to the pictures that are hosted elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone for registering and helping me to make this a big success once again! See you all either Friday night or Saturday morning. For those of you that want to come out to the pre-meet on Friday it is at 4000 Seymour place in Victoria at 7:30. We will be there for about an hour then probably head out for a cruise and some food. Your more than welcome to come out with us.

If you want to come meet up with us at a checkpoint for the Poker run, below are the approximate arrival and departure times:

Campus Honda == Arrive 9:35 Depart 9:55
Discovery Honda == Arrive 11:25 Depart 12:15
Nanaimo Honda == Arrive 1:55 Depart 2:25
Sunrise Ridge Resort == Arrive 3:25 Depart 3:35
French Creek Resort == Arrive 4:45 Depart 5:15
Arrowsmith Golf and Country Club == Arrive 5:35 Depart 5:50
Island Honda == Arrive 6:15 Depart 6:30
Mt Washington == Arrive 7:15

These times are all approximate based on the number of cars and the route that we are taking and how long we stay at each checkpoint.

Registration List

1) ajmichelson (Adam/Rachel) - RevScene (Duncan, BC) [Civic]
2) MyHappyPlace2 (Mike/Brian) S2Ki (Abbotsford, BC) [2001 S2000] - Paid
3) MoS2000 (Mo/Patrice) - S2KCA (Mission, BC) [2009 S2000] - Paid (Pat owes still).
4) DDonovan (Dave/Ellen) - S2Ki (Victoria, BC) [2007 S2000] - Paid
5) iamkyle (Kyle) - ft86club (Victoria, BC) [2013 FR-S] = Paid
6) myHappyPlace (Peter/Ursula) - S2Ki (Mission, BC) [2001 S2000] - Paid
7) Tubber273 (John/Amy) - MaseratiLife (Nanaimo, BC) [2002 Maserati Spyder] - Paid
8) DC296 (Troy/Bev) - Vancouver Integras (Quesnel, BC) [1996 Honda Integra Type-R] - Paid
9) Z33sideways (Rob/Jessica) - My350z (Victoria, BC) [350z]
10) RileyH (Riley/Sarah) - 3Si (Saskatoon, SK) [Mitsubishi GTO]
11) Daymon Fryer (Damon/Natasha) None (Victoria, BC) [BMW E92 M3] - Paid
12) esstwothousand (Ronnie) - S2Ki (Victoria, BC) [2008 S2000] - Paid
13) Desigirl (Rabinder) Mazda3 (Port Alberni, BC) [2004 Mazda3] - Paid
14) KevinBurn (Kevin/Valentina) - My350z (Nanaimo, BC) [350z Turbo)
15) Paris (Paris) - NSX Prime (Comox Valley, BC) [96 NSX-T]
16) ClintCalder (Clint/Rechel) - No None (Comox Valley, BC) [2009 Nissan GTR]
17) jgs300zx (James/Tracey) s2kca (Seattle, Wash) [S2000] - Paid
18) ScottRingrose (Scott/Sandy) S2Ki (Victoria, BC) [Imola S2000] - Paid
19) Jeremy Bell (Jeremy/Jeet) None (Delta, BC) [Honda Del Sol] - confirmed
20) MSCOTT (Mike/Brenda) S2Ki (Victoria, BC) [Honda S2000] - Paid
21) Kyle O'Neill (Kyle) Honda Members-FB (Abbotsford, BC) [91 Integra] - Paid
22) Steve-O-1797 (Steve) team-integra (Victoria, BC) [95 Integra GS-R] - Paid
23) Shane_Sawatzki (Shane/Cassandra) GTRCanada (Victoria, BC) [R32 Skyline GTR]
24) Hedley Cullen (Headley/Rick) None (Victoria, BC) [2013 Toyota Tacoma] - confirmed
25) Stephan Hart (Stephan/Mercedes) Rx8Club (Courtenay, BC) [2004 Rx8] - confirmed
26) TonkaTrain (Ben) RS25 (Ladysmith, BC) [Impreza 2.2RS]- Registered - confirmed
27) phoenix'ed (Kelly/Kelly) South Isle Genesis (Langford, BC) [2013 GenCoup 20T)
28) Venum_13 (Tyler) Autociety FB (Victoria, BC) [2013 GenCoup 20T R-Spec] - Paid
29) Ed Hollander (Ed/Shannyn) None (Coquitlam, BC) [Acura TL Type-S] - Paid
30) 08Evo (Gabriel/Tory) Autociety FB (Nanaimo, BC) [2008 Evo MR] - confirmed
31) Taylor Smith (Taylor/TBD) Autociety FB (Nanaimo, BC) [2007 WRX STi] - confirmed
32) Greg Zaseybida (Greg/Barb) None (Victoria, BC) [2004 Nissan 350z Roadster] - Paid
33) Colin Lindsay (Colin/Lucas) Autociety FB (Nanaimo, BC) [2009 Cobalt SS] - confirmed
34) Jordan Porter (Jordan/Ashley) Autociety FB (Nanaimo, BC) [2005 Nissan 350z] - confirmed
35) Jason Lee (Jason/Chris) None (Maple Ridge, BC) [Mazda 3 2.3] - confirmed
36) James Doe (James/Heidi) S2Ki (Victoria, BC) [2005 S2000] - confirmed
37) Tattney Tarr (Tattney/Daughter) None (Victoria, BC) [2013 BMW M3] - confirmed
38) Mark Tarr (Mark) None (Victoria, BC) [2010 BMW M3] - confirmed
39) Mark Lawrence (Mark/Nancy) S2Ki (Black Creek, BC) [2002 S2000] - confirmed
40) Darryl Sigler (Darryl/Jo-anne) LotusTalk [2012 Lotus Evora] - confirmed
41) Evan Gibson (Evan) Autociety FB [C63 AMG or 240sx] - confirmed
42) Josh Thomson (Josh) S2Ki [2003 S2000] - confirmed
43) Alex Richardson (Alex/Nick) Honda Members FB [94 Integra GSR] - confirmed

Cars = 43
People = 75
Old 09-03-2013, 11:11 PM   #17
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

I have created a FaceBook page to hold the various images/videos from this years Poker Run. Hopefully I have the sharing setup properly so you can view the user ablums and uploads. Let me know if you have any issues. The money is still sorting itself out but I believe that we were able to match last years donation of 5,000.00. I will provide an update as soon as all the cheques clear.

https://www.facebook.com/VIPokerRun2013
Old 03-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #18
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Not sure who posted the above comment but they are not associated in any way with this event.