Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Meziere Electric Water Pump for SR20

Meziere Electric Water Pump for SR20
Brand New, Never Used

Price: SOLD

Hey everyone, looking to sell this water pump kid. I purchased it looking to make a potential track only car, but decided that the last thing I needed was a third car, and another headache. So, it's time to sell this awesome part!

KIT WILL WORK WITH RWD and FWD. Look at below posts for more information on this.

Full Gallery of all pics: Gallery :: Electric Water Pump (click thumbnails for screen sized image, click again for full rez)

Thanks for looking!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy

Last edited by codyace; 12-15-2009 at 08:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
I'll take it, pm'd !
Old 12-15-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
zoomswimmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
zoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll take it if someone passes
Old 12-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #4
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i guess im 3rd in line. how much shipped to 96706 ewa beach if those guys pass???
Old 12-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
Campos
Zilvia Addict

Campos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura aboutCampos has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Campos
not sure, but did you test fit the block off plate on a rwd det model? I think that fits the fwd de's. Someone correct me if i'm wrong
Old 12-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #6
zoomswimmer
Leaky Injector

zoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-known
I'm hopping off this. I just contacted them, the kit is only for FWD.

So the block off plate most likely won't work and the bracket to hold the pump won't work either.

GLWS
Old 12-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #7
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
actually id be using it on a ka so it wouldnt matter but, im out as well due to some sik wheels that just popped up.

sorry and glws
Old 12-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
wow, never seen one of those before. VERY interesting. learn something new every day. GLWS
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #9
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomswimmer View Post
I'm hopping off this. I just contacted them, the kit is only for FWD.

So the block off plate most likely won't work and the bracket to hold the pump won't work either.

GLWS

The kit is not for FWD only, as it will fit both applications, or if you are super concerned, you can even have the extra (unused) hole ground off.

As far as the bracket, that is a universal bracket that Meziere uses.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
codyace
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drft57pro View Post
not sure, but did you test fit the block off plate on a rwd det model? I think that fits the fwd de's. Someone correct me if i'm wrong
Kit will work for both. As said above, you can simply grind down the extra hole if desired. I marked it off with tape.

I can take pictures as well if anyone is interested with a pattern of both setups tomorrow - I have a few junk water pumps laying around -- however I do have 5 people who are interested at the moment on other forums. First to paypal obviously gets the product.

If to purchase the stuff without the plate, the price remains the same. To order the pump (190), and the needed fittings(20x2=40), you will still be spending less with my setup. If it comes down to it, you can always take the impeller off your waterpump, and have the middle hole welded up, and sell the block off plate seperate if you do not want to grind a hole off for whatever reason - I'll even offer to grind it off for free if purchaser is not able too.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
codyace
Post Whore!

SOLD!

Thanks for the interest everyone!

Closed Thread