Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
sr20psi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
sr20psi is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Horrible Seller - Liar Savannaae

Don't trust this guy!

I contacted the seller to buy the wheels and told him that I needed to make two payments. I paid him via pay pal on 2/26 and 3/2. He told me that he was going to send the wheels when I made the last payment, but didn't. Then when I got the wheels, one was bent. I'm trying to resolve all this through Paypal right now. If I have to, I'll return the wheels. It's not worth all this!

He posted a thread about me with all kinds of lies. He can post a thread, but hasn't said anything to Paypal. He gave them the tracking #, Duh! I said I received the wheels, but one was bent.

I've been a member of this forum for 3 years and he just joined 4 months ago. I should have never bought anything from him.

Below is what I said to Paypal about this guy.

On March 9th I received the wheels and on March 10th I contacted the seller to notify him that one wheel was bent. At that point, the seller agree to refund me 60% of the cost of a new wheel. A new wheel is $200 and the seller was suppose to send me a refund for $120. I haven't received any refund. Through various phone calls to the seller, he has said that his paypal account is negative. He would like me to close the dispute, so that he would have money to refund me. I would like the seller to contact Paypal in order to assist him in sending me a partial refund. I believe the seller can sign on into his account and click on the dispute link. He can release a partial refund. I paid for the wheels in two installments. I will close the dispute for the first payment of $200 and escalate the second payment of $225 to a claim.

From Buyer: brian stfort on 3/6/2007 14:30 PST

I made a payment of $200 on 2/26/07 and another payment of $225 on 3/2/07 for 4 wheels. The seller has not shipped them to me and I have not been able to get in contact the seller.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wrong format, incomplete transaction