Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #31
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Awesome quality, fast shipping, and good prices. I will be buying more for sure. Thanks dorkidori!
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #32
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i bought 3 more shirts so far

total of buying 4 shirts i do plan to buy MORE!!!! muahah

awesome shirts, awesome quality, awesome designs, just plain awesomeness

-Paul
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #33
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i aready said it in another post......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
too bad you don't sell car parts too, cuz you are one of the best vendors on here!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #34
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Got my two awesome shirts thanks to dorkidori. You are the shiznit. I'll buy from you again if you put other shirt designs in production.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #35
Michael.Timz

Trader Rating: (0)
Michael.Timz is making a name for him/her selfMichael.Timz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
great shirts for great prices
Michael.Timz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 06:47 PM   #36
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Awesome shirts great quality, VERY FAST shipping! Great seller!
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #37
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
i never know i could like a (or several) shirts this much..

wicked fast shipping to the eastcoast, very good with order updates!

i plan on ordering more when i got more moneys... and probly buying em as gifts too! +1 increace in sexyness jus buy wearing em lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #38
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
jsut got my shirt fast ship great communication

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #39
s13 k3nrock

Trader Rating: (1)
s13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
best shirts i've ever bought
fast shipping
always updated
great communication
aswome seller, lovin the product
i rock em all week long =]
Old 06-18-2008, 08:09 AM   #40
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great seller! I bought 4 shirts.

Good communication, lightning fast shipping!

Shirts are great quality!

Will definitely buy from again!
Old 06-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #41
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
thanks for the t-shirt , great stuff and fast shiping

thanks

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:45 PM   #42
silviadrift87
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
silviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura aboutsilviadrift87 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sweet shirt i love it! great quality and price definitely will buy more!
silviadrift87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #43
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
shirts are awesome

and dorki is a stand up seller. we had all kinds of problems with usps and what not and he stayed in constant contact, letting me know what was up for like... 3 weeks? a month? A+++++++++++ seller

did i mention the shirts are awesome
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #44
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
After USPS decided to stop dicking around and delivered my shirt almost 3 weeks after Mr. Dorkidori himself sent it out, I finally received my shirts yesterday.

Both shirts were awesome, and the ink used is high quality stuff.

Put both shirts in for a wash/dry cycle to get them ready for use, and both of them came out the same way they went in, except they did shrink a little bit (I was told they would shrink a little bit, so no surprises there).

Quality of the shirts are awesome, as the ink is very vivid and the lines are very clear, no blotching or anything like that.

Only weird thing was, the black shirt shrunk less than the white shirt did. The black shirt remained a bit big, while the white shirt shrunk a bit more and actually fits me AWESOME. It was the 180sx version 2 shirt, with the 180sx taillights on the lower right corner. White shirt/pink color.

He even threw in a free sticker, along with a couple of business cards.

Awesome company, awesome products!

Will definitely be a return customer!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #45
sephiroth99
Leaky Injector

sephiroth99 is on a distinguished road
woot! I just received my shirts and they look faaaaabulous! The freebies are a great surprise, thanks!

Shipping to Canada was lightning fast (sorry SoSideways :P)

I plan on buying more soon, that's for sure!
sephiroth99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #46
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
man is legit. does good work, great to BS with about what you want done custom too. props.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:02 AM   #47
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
I plan on purchasing a few soon here but will say his communication is awesome. I contacted him on aim because i had a few questions and he was very helpful.

you rock
Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #48
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
great seller..

killer design

good quality shirts....

fast shipping.. i will be back for Moar!
Old 09-22-2008, 07:39 PM   #49
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac
Awsome communication, really fast shipping, sick looking shirts, and a cheap price. Nothing more I could ask for! Thanks man!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #50
thatnismoguy
Leaky Injector

thatnismoguy is an unknown quantity at this point

picked up the kouki s14 tee on sale.
best 12.50 i've spent in a good minute.
legit prints. quality stuff. quick shipping to the dirty south. great communication. what more can be said?
got lots of comments first day wearing it
one from a very hott chick w/some big boobs.
she took a picture of me and the tee and sent it to all her friends. (not the above pic)
then asked to trade shirts and proceeded to lift up her shirt, as did i.
but then we had to stop, so i told her to go to your website. lol.
right on right on.
keep the hott shizz comin!
lookin to do business again
thatnismoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 AM   #51
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I bought 3 shirts and they're awesome-o. Designs are flawless and quality is better than most shirts I buy at the store.

Really quick shipping and awesome communication.

Ever since I've been wearing these T's, I've had to beat girls off with a stick. and some dudes....
Old 01-06-2009, 12:24 AM   #52
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
:ghey:bought two shirts and the s13 hoodie from them, fucking love it all!! if you dont buy their clothing, you is in need of therapy. great quality, fast shipping, excellent communication. what more can you ask for besides free? although that would be impossiblel... unless you pay in blowjobs i bet :ghey:
Old 01-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #53
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
Just got my shirt in the mail, that was fast. Ordered thursday, received tuesday. Thanks for the stickers!
Old 02-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #54
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Very satisfied with the communication and shipping.
Definitely an excellent vendor.

Looking forward to my next order.

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #55
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
Great Communication
Great Service
Great Product!

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:25 AM   #56
hapa_s13
Leaky Injector

hapa_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Superb seller, shipped quickly. I love my tee and sticker..but unfortunately, I didn't hop on the 180sx hoodie fast enough.. me and my procrastination
hapa_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:32 AM   #57
hapa_s13
Leaky Injector

hapa_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
:ghey:bought two shirts and the s13 hoodie from them, fucking love it all!! if you dont buy their clothing, you is in need of therapy. great quality, fast shipping, excellent communication. what more can you ask for besides free? although that would be impossiblel... unless you pay in blowjobs i bet :ghey:

DOH!!! I wanted the HOODIE!!! !
hapa_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #58
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Got my shirts in last night. I'm wearing one as we speak. I have a fucking baller wheel on my shirt. Need I say more?
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:11 PM   #59
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Easiest $15.00 ever.
Thanks for the great shirt.
Chicks in Canada dig Dorkidori
Old 07-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #60
zoomswimmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
zoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Just wore my shirt again, it's awesome. Color and design stands up to washing really well. I want to get some more shirt!!!!!!!
zoomswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote