Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-11-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Bride Reclining Low Max Seats

A few years back, I bought a set of Bride Digo Type R seats and mounted them on the Bride MO rails, and the seats look and feel really nice. But, I'm only 5'8", and the seat is still a bit high for my taste. Now, I know that bottom mount seats sit high, and to get around that, I'd have to cut the hump on the floorboard and mount the seats to the floor. But, before I do that I wanted to ask those that own reclining Low Max seats like the Gias and the Stradia, how low do they sit? I know that they were designed for S chassis, and R chassis, to lower position of the knees to the steering wheel, so I wanna hear some personal experiences with these seats. If they sit at OEM level or a little lower, I may just pick up a pair. I do not want to run full buckets at this time, so please do not suggest that.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2018, 11:14 PM   #2
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
No one is running low max seats?
Old 10-15-2018, 07:06 PM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Gonna post this in chat instead, getting no love in tech talk.