Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-27-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
initial s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
initial s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Smile moonroof cover for 240sx hatch

did this car ever have one? or does anybody know where i could find it coz it seems that no dealership has it in stock. if someone is willing to sell, let me know.
initial s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Define cover. What is it exactly you are looking for?
Old 07-27-2006, 05:21 PM   #3
AllenRPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

AllenRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
i guess he means the one which put under the sun roof to block the sun light
AllenRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 05:25 PM   #4
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
make one i dont think it would be that hard since you just screw the cover on
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Interior sunshade, OE equipped on every fastback model with a popup roof. Sad to say it's up there with convertible tonneau covers, the original owner throws it in the garage to get it out the way, forgets about it, then sells the car. I've seen three in 13 years, and they were all trashed. Since it's an older part, it's probably NLA from the dealer now anyway.
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 07:39 PM   #6
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Is there any part for a 240sx that Russ doesn't know about?
Old 07-27-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA
Interior sunshade, OE equipped on every fastback model with a popup roof. Sad to say it's up there with convertible tonneau covers, the original owner throws it in the garage to get it out the way, forgets about it, then sells the car. I've seen three in 13 years, and they were all trashed. Since it's an older part, it's probably NLA from the dealer now anyway.
haha really its that rare? i have a MINT one in the original leather bag in my trunk, it dosnt even look like its been touched before
sidewayz240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:38 PM   #8
projectRDM
Post Whore!

projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayz240
haha really its that rare? i have a MINT one in the original leather bag in my trunk, it dosnt even look like its been touched before
If you find the right buyer (which, with 240SX parts, is equally as rare) you could pull $150 easily. OE retail in 2001 was $164.94, with the recent price hikes I'd figure if you could get a new one it'd run $240-260. Part number is 73950-40F62 if anyone is interested.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:45 PM   #9
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
I've seen the covers for the factory sunroofs. Does this include 240's with aftermarket sunroofs?
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:11 PM   #10
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
hah dude my car was missing a whole lotta stuff but oddly it came with the sunshade
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:23 PM   #11
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
I've seen the covers for the factory sunroofs. Does this include 240's with aftermarket sunroofs?
No. That's like asking if all aftermarket exhausts come with silencers. It would depend on the design of the roof and the manafacturer. Besides, it's aftermarket, there are no set rules as to what parts are made available. Most power roofs have a sliding shade built in, but not all, and pop ups rarely do.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:14 AM   #12
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
I have one, but it doesnt fit my sunroof. I bought one thinking they were all the same. Mine doesn't have any place to screw anything, and its also further back than another 240 I compared it too. I always wondered of the SOHC one was different than the DOHC one (the one I compared it too).

Maybe I should think about selling it...Im gonna flat black my sunroof, I hate it.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:23 AM   #13
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
just wear a nissan hat, gg no re
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:49 AM   #14
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Is there any part for a 240sx that Russ doesn't know about?

Sometimes i think Russ designed the car himself.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:22 PM   #15
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
Sometimes i think Russ designed the car himself.
You mean he didn't????

I have one of the shades at my parents house. Looks brand new. Whenever I go home I'll grab it.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #16
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
No. That's like asking if all aftermarket exhausts come with silencers. It would depend on the design of the roof and the manafacturer. Besides, it's aftermarket, there are no set rules as to what parts are made available. Most power roofs have a sliding shade built in, but not all, and pop ups rarely do.
Haha I just thought you might know which aftermarket sunroofs have covers since you've probably seen them all

Time to google skymate
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:25 PM   #17
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
seen one at a junkyard didnt bother to pull it

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
phrozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #18
240silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240silvia
I have one sitting in my room. Mint condition, screws into the ports on the sunroof. I'll sell it to you if you want it. I have a coupe now, so I have no need for it. Let me know.

-Charles
240silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:49 PM   #19
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
that sucks... mine was in mint condition till i got totally wasted and my friend asked me if he could use my car to take this girl home who was wayyy too drunk to drive home... got in the next morning, and the cover was sitting in the back seat folded in half... needless to say, it wouldnt work too well anymore. Kept falling in the front and smackin me in the forehead... suxors... im gonna fiberglas myself one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote